Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Success! !!! Today. I feel so much better today not really sore, JP drain. Is looking clear, gas is coming out and my intestines finally woke up. Tmi. Sorry. 6Days after surgery and I feel almost normal again.

Think we're all getting the same question. People are a holes

When we were in the pre op room. My ex (she stayed at the hospital to care for me) said to me, "you could have tried harder, there are a lot more people that need this surgery more than you. You know you you could have done it yourself hit instead your taking the easy way out" I immediately asked her to leave. She the. Apologized and explained she would support me but she would never have made this decision for me. Look at all I had to risk and I was still willing to get it done. I refused to speak to her until I was out of surgery. I haven't brought up the topic since then. It just goes to show who really is there for you and those that aren't. Kristi, sounds like out real friends are about to show themselves.

When we were in the pre op room. My ex (she stayed at the hospital to care for me) said to me' date=' "you could have tried harder, there are a lot more people that need this surgery more than you. You know you you could have done it yourself hit instead your taking the easy way out" I immediately asked her to leave. She the. Apologized and explained she would support me but she would never have made this decision for me. Look at all I had to risk and I was still willing to get it done. I refused to speak to her until I was out of surgery. I haven't brought up the topic since then. It just goes to show who really is there for you and those that aren't. Kristi, sounds like out real friends are about to show themselves.[/quote']

I'm afraid so. And I really didn't want that to happen. I explained to him why I did this and how much work it will be. He said "But now you have to make a commitment to diet and exercise anyway." Correct. I do. Before it was a choice. Now it isn't. It's do or die literally.

I just found a black bean Soup at Target that was in a carton. It is delicious! Totally liquid!

I loved 'oh you're not big enough to need surgery!!!!' At my highest I was 312 lbs and I'm 5'6. Heck yes I was big enough!!! Crazy people!

HW 312' date=' pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 212[/quote']

That's what I heard, "you are not that big" I also hear you can't lose that much....

One of my friends asked why I didn't just do diet and exercise instead of have the surgery.

I. Hate. People.

It's crazy & I will be honest I used to have that same thinking but after extreme dieting, up & down in the scale & so forth...you get to a point where you kind of feel lost...at least for me & that's when I got it...my low was being turned away on an amusement park ride! I still grapple with it because in my mind I feel like I should be able to conquer this on my own...but then I think that the fact that I am recognizing that I can't & accept the help & tools...that's courageous! I said all this to say @kristlynngirl to hang in there & I totally get it now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I just released a 30-second fart. It was AWESOME!!!!!! LOL

:blink: Not many forums where this is celebrated!!! Congrats!

That's great! My fiancé and I shared a few laughs when I finally started passing massive amounts of gas. Lol it just kept coming!

Ugh even tho I haven't had anything but Water for 3 hours I suddenly feel stuck. What's going on? I ate a scrambled egg around lunch time. I took tiny tiny bites and ate it with a shrimp fork. But would it suddenly make me feel stuck 3 hours later?

Hi everyone this is my first sentence on this site and :rolleyes: I also downloaded it on my Android :) My date is June 21st This FRIDAY!!! I'm excited and scared all rolled up into one lol

June 26th for me! I am 5 days into my two week liquid diet. I'm so ready!

I am the 26th too!

HW 370 CW 332 (2 weeks pre-op)

Help!!! My husband made me some grits and they were little thick and it feels stuck in my throat what do I do?

Lol... thanks for the laugh... that's awesome!