Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I am 12 weeks post today!

My 3 month post op visit is tomorrow. ^_^

Woke up feeling better. Jumped on the scale and down 82.6 pounds only 75.8 to go.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 275 RNY 4/11/2013

You rock girl!

Woke up feeling better. Jumped on the scale and down 82.6 pounds only 75.8 to go.

Whoop woop sexy dance!!

Excited this morning. Got on the scale and I have lost 66 lbs and have 58 to go to reach my goal. I have lost more than I have left to lose. Here's to hoping the next 16 weeks will be as successful as the first 16.

Congrats!!

Well my butt is tired! I made use of my time this morning and went and walked the dogs before 5 for awhile then came home and got on the elliptical as long as my knee would let me. Thought those things were suppose to energize u? I'm pooped and it's just lunch!! Not sure how I'm gonna make it til I get off and home to cook dinner. Of course it's another FL super soaker rain day too and guess who gets to get soaked! Have a good day y'all!

I am having a terrible time with Constipation this week. UGH! Have taken a laxative for two days and Miralax for three days. I know we only eat a small amount of food but SOMETHING has to come out. The last time this happened to me, I pulled a muscle in my back/shoulder area by pushing! LOL! I feel so bogged down and am not interested in food. Im gonna have to find something that works. Any suggestions? Tomorrow I have an epidural in my back. He actually does both sides so I think its 6 shots. He always sedates me because my slippage is so bad he has a hard timd finding the spots. Hope it works cuz I have had a hard time walking the last two days. He is also gonna go over my rests from my mri last week so I'll let ya know what that said. Wish me luck!

Well my butt is tired! I made use of my time this morning and went and walked the dogs before 5 for awhile then came home and got on the elliptical as long as my knee would let me. Thought those things were suppose to energize u? I'm pooped and it's just lunch!! Not sure how I'm gonna make it til I get off and home to cook dinner. Of course it's another FL super soaker rain day too and guess who gets to get soaked! Have a good day y'all!

We have a storm coming tonight. Cant wait. Hope you can stay awake!

I am having a terrible time with Constipation this week. UGH! Have taken a laxative for two days and miralax for three days. I know we only eat a small amount of food but SOMETHING has to come out. The last time this happened to me' date=' I pulled a muscle in my back/shoulder area by pushing! LOL! I feel so bogged down and am not interested in food. Im gonna have to find something that works. Any suggestions? Tomorrow I have an epidural in my back. He actually does both sides so I think its 6 shots. He always sedates me because my slippage is so bad he has a hard timd finding the spots. Hope it works cuz I have had a hard time walking the last two days. He is also gonna go over my rests from my mri last week so I'll let ya know what that said. Wish me luck![/quote']

I forgot, I had raisin bran AND prunes in the last two days!

I am having a terrible time with Constipation this week. UGH! Have taken a laxative for two days and miralax for three days. I know we only eat a small amount of food but SOMETHING has to come out. The last time this happened to me' date=' I pulled a muscle in my back/shoulder area by pushing! LOL! I feel so bogged down and am not interested in food. Im gonna have to find something that works. Any suggestions? Tomorrow I have an epidural in my back. He actually does both sides so I think its 6 shots. He always sedates me because my slippage is so bad he has a hard timd finding the spots. Hope it works cuz I have had a hard time walking the last two days. He is also gonna go over my rests from my mri last week so I'll let ya know what that said. Wish me luck![/quote']

I take flax and prunes daily. Miracle! Even concentrated milk of mag doesn't work. Nothing much seems to. Walgreens has "pearls" of flax seed and fish oil...tiny. I am able to swallow them. Helps me. Idk may help

With me adding Fiber it had not helped one bit.

Am in the middle of my first dumping! I ate some raisin bran again only the regular was gone so I ate the cinnamon almond one. This was around 5. At 830 I got very dizzy, started sweating profusely, and shaking like crazy. My blood sugar was 34! Starting to feel alittle better now but OMG this is horrible. I looked it up and I guess this was the late phase dumping that occurs 1-3 hours after eating. When I looked at the Cereal box it said 18 grams of sugar. OOPS! Never again will I not check!

So on my way home the road was flooded. I wrecked my car. I'm not hurt but my car is ruined!

post-34674-13813812616434_thumb.jpg

post-34674-13813812617165_thumb.jpg

So on my way home the road was flooded. I wrecked my car. I'm not hurt but my car is ruined!

OMG! that is your car??? You are so lucky youre not hurt. OMG AGAIN! HOW SCARY!

Oh no. I hope your ok.

OMG!!! Glad you are okay girl! The rain has been so bad today... I stayed home most of the day for that reason! Rain like this scares me.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk