Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

How many calories' date=' carbs and Protein grams are each of you getting a day. I need to change something up cause the scale is not moving...grrrr! REM, yes please share what you are eating and how much. Your loss is amazing![/quote']

I don't count calories and i rarely go over 800. Any meal or snack had to be seven carbs or under for life per surgeon. I shoot for 80+ grams of protein.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 283 RNY 4/11/13<br />

Thanks guys!

Everything protein..

I live off chicken, my pouch loves chicken.. and side of steamed vegg after I eat my protein.. also ff cottage cheese and light and fit greek yogurt.

I have one shake a day to replace Breakfast or lunch. Which ever I feel like doing.

And working out atleast 6x a week for an hour to an hour and a half doing elliptical and weights.

Thanks guys!

Everything protein..

I live off chicken, my pouch loves chicken.. and side of steamed vegg after I eat my protein.. also ff cottage cheese and light and fit greek yogurt.

I have one shake a day to replace breakfast or lunch. Which ever I feel like doing.

And working out atleast 6x a week for an hour to an hour and a half doing elliptical and weights.

Thanks for sharing that info. Do you know about how many calories you get? How many ounces do you eat each meal?

So funny and not funny at the same time. Poor girl will probably hate tequila forever :) your a good mama. My kiddo turns 10 tomorrow and I can't believe it. 21 seems just around the corner.

To my surprise, she is up and out the door with friends! She left at 12:30pm. I honestly thought she'd be in bed all day. I shouldve gottten a video for ya all to see.

To my surprise' date=' she is up and out the door with friends! She left at 12:30pm. I honestly thought she'd be in bed all day. I shouldve gottten a video for ya all to see.[/quote']

Yes!! Love funny videos. Thankfully I had moved away by my 21st. My mother would have never survived she is so straight laced. I don't know that I fully remember my 21st.

Thanks guys!

Everything protein..

I live off chicken' date=' my pouch loves chicken.. and side of steamed vegg after I eat my protein.. also ff cottage cheese and light and fit greek yogurt.

I have one shake a day to replace breakfast or lunch. Which ever I feel like doing.

And working out atleast 6x a week for an hour to an hour and a half doing elliptical and weights.[/quote']

You dont have to share but i am curious how much your weight was on surgery day.

Do you mind sharing.

HW 255# surgerversary 04/29/13 cw 211#

Yes!! Love funny videos. Thankfully I had moved away by my 21st. My mother would have never survived she is so straight laced. I don't know that I fully remember my 21st.

I'm so old the drinking age in Wisconsin was 18!

I'm so old the drinking age in Wisconsin was 18!

Omg I do think I had alot of my drinking almost out of my system by 22. I've always thought that if u can die for your country at 18 u could at least have a drink.

Omg I do think I had alot of my drinking almost out of my system by 22. I've always thought that if u can die for your country at 18 u could at least have a drink.

I quit drinking when i was 21... Lol

I had been getting into bars at 19 so my 21st was no big deal! I was the only one of my friends who could get served at 16 too. Id always have to go in to buy the beer. I dont understand how back then I looked older and now people say I look 10 years younger than i am!

Finally got my Big Train fit frappe in the mail today. So of course I whipped up a shake! It is so good!

I had been getting into bars at 19 so my 21st was no big deal! I was the only one of my friends who could get served at 16 too. Id always have to go in to buy the beer. I dont understand how back then I looked older and now people say I look 10 years younger than i am!

That's funny but I would much rather it be that way and look younger now!!! So at least u got that in your favor. I almost would beg people to card me nowadays.

Finally got my Big Train fit frappe in the mail today. So of course I whipped up a shake! It is so good!

Love them!

HW 358 SW 344 CW 283 RNY 4/11/13<br />

Officially lost 80 pounds this morning!! Woohoo B)

Happy 4th of July to everybody! ^_^

Wow, congratulations! That is a lot of weight!! I had surgery the same day, and I am at 27 lbs lost. Just got back from vacation and ate very little. Got on scale for first time in a week, and the weight was exactly the same. I exercised and was very active all week. Very disappointing to not have lost anything at all.

Do any of u guys have the medical alert Bracelet? I've been thinking more and more about it after my surgeons nurse told me it would be a good idea. She said we really needed to make sure emergent personnel didn't try to do a blind ng tube I'm case of an emergency as it could cause internal bleeding and damage the spleen. I'm back & forth about it. I know at kinda a good idea and then I have the idea of having to feel like I'm advertising. Thoughts???

Good question. My mom emailed me today urging me to get one because of something she read on-line about a bariatric patient. I will ask my doctor about it when I go for my 3 month visit. No mention of a bracelet has been made at any of the support meetings. I guess it is a personal decision to make.