Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi

I am still in the process of approval. Surgeon said sometime May-June timeframe.

I go for my last weigh in mon or tues( for my 6 month required diet) ...and she will file the next day she said she would have results for approval within minutes.. Thing is I work for school system so have to wait til after schools out..then I have to go to destin for a wedding the first week of June soooo I'm hoping I can get a surgery day as soon as I get back.i have looked for someone on here who is using Dr Pennington with no luck until now!

So am I! When is ur surgery???

Wow! No set date yet as I have to complete my psych eval (scheduled for 4/23) but I'm thinking end of May... maybe the 30th. When is yours?

I go for my last weigh in mon or tues( for my 6 month required diet) ...and she will file the next day she said she would have results for approval within minutes.. Thing is I work for school system so have to wait til after schools out..then I have to go to destin for a wedding the first week of June soooo I'm hoping I can get a surgery day as soon as I get back.i have looked for someone on here who is using Dr Pennington with no luck until now!

Got so excited by your other reply that I didn't see this one! Pennington did the seminar that I went to and I loved him.. he seemed so sweet! The pysch eval is the last thing my insurance is requiring and Margaret told me that my insurance doesn't take long for approval either. Yay for a surgery buddy!

Wow! No set date yet as I have to complete my psych eval (scheduled for 4/23) but I'm thinking end of May... maybe the 30th. When is yours?

Girl u will LOVE the lady who does the psych eval! She's sooooooooo sweet!! I did my last weigh In yesterday ..waiting to go pick up the paper work from that doc oneday this week..I have to wait until at least after the first week of June because I work for school system and I have a wedding to attend in destin June 7th so I don't want to have surgery before then and take a chance of problems before all that ...hopefully second week of June ..let me know how the psych exam goes and how u like her!

Got so excited by your other reply that I didn't see this one! Pennington did the seminar that I went to and I loved him.. he seemed so sweet! The pysch eval is the last thing my insurance is requiring and Margaret told me that my insurance doesn't take long for approval either. Yay for a surgery buddy!

Haha I just did the same thing!! Lol yay I'm excited also ..6 months I've searched for someone in my area!! Can't wait to hear how things go for u..u must let me know when u et a date!!;-)

I've met the mental health lady and love her! She has a great sense of humor. Unfortunately my insurance is requiring a licensed psychologist to do a full psych eval and she said she can't do it. So I have an appointment with someone I don't know. This is only requirement my insurance has so I can't really complain too much!

Looks like when you go in I'll be a week or two out. Can't wait to know my date for sure though!

I've met the mental health lady and love her! She has a great sense of humor. Unfortunately my insurance is requiring a licensed psychologist to do a full psych eval and she said she can't do it. So I have an appointment with someone I don't know. This is only requirement my insurance has so I can't really complain too much!

Looks like when you go in I'll be a week or two out. Can't wait to know my date for sure though!

Boo on the full psych but yay on that being only requirement!!! Keep me posted!