Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Dates

OMG! Our list keeps growing! I hope I am keeping up! :D

April 1st

Deana Wright

missmeagan

April 3rd

jeannette welsh

April 4th

Jer-Z-Girl

April 5th

Karma_Hova

MissTiff

April 8th

wendilou

SKNYMEBY47

BabyGirl127

critty702

Lou:)

ialdridge

aprildiva22

April 9th

Lauri M

April 10th

Vanna

califmomto4

April 11th

hockeymumzie

jules1210

April 16th

erikaloftin

pebulz

April 17th

Kystal7k

April 18th

Paul MacKay

juliz1972

April 22nd

Kat23

Dorian

Ab1986

BethAnn

April 23th

Olivereindeer

April 24th

jannyb35

April 25th

mavourneen

April 29th

nnaddour

Pending dates

amcdowell779

skinnyjess2013

rongee2099

prittygirl214

terry1118

DebbieG

Thanks for adding me to the list :)

Hi everyone. Just found this site. I am currently three months into program to have surgery. No date made yet. Have been doin g a one cup diet since January 4th. Very excited to have surgery and nervous.

Hi everyone. Just found this site. I am currently three months into program to have surgery. No date made yet. Have been doin g a one cup diet since January 4th. Very excited to have surgery and nervous.

Welcome! i've learned so much here. So is a one cup diet eating no more than one cup of food per meal?

So how is everyone doing with their diet? The closer I get to April, the harder it is for me. I keep saying to myself, well, if I want that food one last time, I should have it now 'cause time is running out. I've been able to lose 20 lbs in the last four months from dieting, but I feel burned out and I'm getting sick of trying so hard all the time to restrain myself. I hope this constant struggle gets better after the surgery. Tell me how you're doing! :)

Yes one cup of food per meal no Snacks and just Water. It is tough, plus i work out five mornings a week. Hope they move me up fast. Would be nice to start losing faster. But i wont give up.

So how is everyone doing with their diet? The closer I get to April, the harder it is for me. I keep saying to myself, well, if I want that food one last time, I should have it now 'cause time is running out. I've been able to lose 20 lbs in the last four months from dieting, but I feel burned out and I'm getting sick of trying so hard all the time to restrain myself. I hope this constant struggle gets better after the surgery. Tell me how you're doing! :)

I have lost 40 so far pre-op. I am watching what I eat for the most part and having one Protein Shake in the morning. I usually dont eat Breakfast, but was told I should, so I think this is the perfect time for a shake. I am also eating things that I want "one last time" and dont feel bad about it. After having food be such a huge part of my life for so long, I dont want to regret the surgery because I am craving things. I have to keep this in check because I do have one more weigh in on the 27th and have a goal that I want to hit before then. I find it is getting easier for me to curb the cravings because I know the surgery is coming and I want to make sure that there is NO reason that the surgeon may decide to postpone it! I think the 20lbs you lost is great and I wouldnt stress so much about eating the things you want. Just watch it the rest of the day and get back on the wagon the next day! After surgery, we wont physically be able to eat so much, so I feel this will get better! Keep at it Wendilou!! :)

I have lost 40 so far pre-op. I am watching what I eat for the most part and having one Protein Shake in the morning. I usually dont eat breakfast' date=' but was told I should, so I think this is the perfect time for a shake. I am also eating things that I want "one last time" and dont feel bad about it. After having food be such a huge part of my life for so long, I dont want to regret the surgery because I am craving things. I have to keep this in check because I do have one more weigh in on the 27th and have a goal that I want to hit before then. I find it is getting easier for me to curb the cravings because I know the surgery is coming and I want to make sure that there is NO reason that the surgeon may decide to postpone it! I think the 20lbs you lost is great and I wouldnt stress so much about eating the things you want. Just watch it the rest of the day and get back on the wagon the next day! After surgery, we wont physically be able to eat so much, so I feel this will get better! Keep at it Wendilou!! :)[/quote']

Sounds like you are doing great, Dorian! Thanks for the support ;)

Can you guys help me. I am noticing that you guys have lost anywhere from 15-20 lbs before your surgery. I am having mine on April 18 and I need to loose weight. The dr hasn't made me feel like its mandatory I mean he said it would make his job easier and recovery would be better for me. So I want too I just don't know what to do! My family is not very motivating but hubby said he will start walking with me tonight. What should I eat to help me loose? CW 317 I would like to loose at least 18lbs before my surgery. HELP

Can you guys help me. I am noticing that you guys have lost anywhere from 15-20 lbs before your surgery. I am having mine on April 18 and I need to loose weight. The dr hasn't made me feel like its mandatory I mean he said it would make his job easier and recovery would be better for me. So I want too I just don't know what to do! My family is not very motivating but hubby said he will start walking with me tonight. What should I eat to help me loose? CW 317 I would like to loose at least 18lbs before my surgery. HELP

Your doctor should be putting u on some type of liquid diet prior to surgery which will cause u to lose weight. Hope this helps!

Im soooo excited I got approved this morning

Congrats Krystal!! :)