Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February Post-Op's

We today something happened that just made my day had an appointment with the Psy at my surgeon I had been felling down cause I've had so many problems but hasn't really said anything and the past 2 weeks my scale hasn't move I thought it was nervous about my Cardioverson and the IV fluids again when I had it done and the last 3 days I would turn my scale on but wouldn't get on it so today while at the dr I was waiting cause everyone was at lunch I keep looking at the door where the scale are and finally got up and went in and glad I did and that no one was in there cause I scream OH YES I broke 300 I was 295 my scale at home had said 306 boy was I happy meant anther 20 lbs gone so that makes Total loss of 74 lbs it just made my day and made me happy

Hw369 DS 339 Cw 295

I'm so happy for you!!! That's a wonderful accomplishment!!!

My pouch is an asshole.

This is an unbelievably funny statement. LOLOL!

Update hi everyone!!! HW 269, SW 221 CW drumrollllllll 184:)) so damn excited!!!

Wow! Everyone is doing so well! I"m so happy for all of you!!!

With everybody posting their successes I hesitate to write, but maybe it will bring comfort to those for whom the scale is stuck. It happened again: The scale said 195.6 the last time I weighed, and today when I got on it had jumped up to 196.8. That is very damn not cool. Grrrr...!

To top it off, I'm experiencing my first illness with pouch, and things went from bad to worse as I discovered that I can't take my usual approach of nursing a big glass of OJ to keep my fluids and Vitamin C up. It went right through me. Too bad I don't need a colonoscopy tomorrow, because I feel all cleaned out. :angry:

With everybody posting their successes I hesitate to write, but maybe it will bring comfort to those for whom the scale is stuck. It happened again: The scale said 195.6 the last time I weighed, and today when I got on it had jumped up to 196.8. That is very damn not cool. Grrrr...!

Thanks for your post! My surgery was 2/28/13 and I too experienced a gain this week of 2.5 lbs. When I stepped on the scale, I was dumbfounded! I thought, how is it possible to gain weight eating only 500 to 600 calories a day??? I don't eat anything that's not on my prescribed diet, but I admit I have trouble getting all the Protein and Water in. I weigh again tomorrow. I sure hope the number goes back down but I'm not feeling very optimistic as I don't "feel" like I've lost anything. :(

Yes I got them haven't tried them on yet but I think so especially in next month or so if I keep this up. Had a lot going last week with hospital and this have 4 different drs app seems that's all I do is go to the dr or the hospital hope it will settle down they want to monitor blood bi weekly now for my heart cause of mal- absorption and mine keep going down so quickly

I will mail out that check to you this week. I really appreciate the dresses and if they get to big I can alter them THANKS

No rush! Just wanted to make sure you got em!

Weight is off again, and I've learned that I must only weigh once a week. Maybe I'm gaining muscle? I've been riding my bike to work, and my pants continue to get looser... In any case -- Water weight, increased muscle mass -- regardless of what it is, I will stop fretting over the day-to-day weight and keep my eyes on the bigger picture.

We today something happened that just made my day had an appointment with the Psy at my surgeon I had been felling down cause I've had so many problems but hasn't really said anything and the past 2 weeks my scale hasn't move I thought it was nervous about my Cardioverson and the IV fluids again when I had it done and the last 3 days I would turn my scale on but wouldn't get on it so today while at the dr I was waiting cause everyone was at lunch I keep looking at the door where the scale are and finally got up and went in and glad I did and that no one was in there cause I scream OH YES I broke 300 I was 295 my scale at home had said 306 boy was I happy meant anther 20 lbs gone so that makes Total loss of 74 lbs it just made my day and made me happy

Hw369 DS 339 Cw 295

A couple weeks ago I dipped under that ugly old 300 mark. Such a good feeling. Congrats to your achievement.

My pouch is an asshole.

I just laughed so hard I snorted. I have the same sentiment towards my moody baby tummy.

So today I had my 10 week checkup and according to the doctors scale I'm down 45 lbs (with clothes and shoes on). 4 lb difference in my favor from that fancy new scale I just bought! HA- take that fancy new scale!!! But the great thing is, tonight I get to try salad....oh how I've missed you, you delicate pieces of green leafy goodness! Please be kind to my pouch tonight. Plus I just planted an organic salad bowl on the deck. Yum!!!

post-29653-13813812023068_thumb.jpg

So today I had my 10 week checkup and according to the doctors scale I'm down 45 lbs (with clothes and shoes on). 4 lb difference in my favor from that fancy new scale I just bought! HA- take that fancy new scale!!! But the great thing is' date=' tonight I get to try salad....oh how I've missed you, you delicate pieces of green leafy goodness! Please be kind to my pouch tonight. Plus I just planted an organic salad bowl on the deck. Yum!!![/quote']

I <3 salad like I never did before...I'd live off it...pretty sure they made me a rabbit during surgery, just don't care about meat any more, at all! Enjoy! I hope your tummy behaves!!!!

I <3 salad like I never did before...I'd live off it...pretty sure they made me a rabbit during surgery' date=' just don't care about meat any more, at all! Enjoy! I hope your tummy behaves!!!![/quote']

So far so good... It was fabulous!!! Plus my husband made for me ❤

So today I had my 10 week checkup and according to the doctors scale I'm down 45 lbs (with clothes and shoes on). 4 lb difference in my favor from that fancy new scale I just bought! HA- take that fancy new scale!!! But the great thing is, tonight I get to try salad....oh how I've missed you, you delicate pieces of green leafy goodness! Please be kind to my pouch tonight. Plus I just planted an organic salad bowl on the deck. Yum!!!

I've been eating salads, too. First cautiously, then ravenously. It feels so good to much those leafy greens!