Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

I had a small sweet potato, with a tablespoon of i cant believe its butter,

And i boiled a boneless skinless chicken breast. With salt and pepper, curry, garlic powder and some soul food seasoning. After it cooked i put a tablespoon of BBQ Sauce to the side so the bites of chicken wouldnt be to dry,

All was good, filled up quick even tho i was slow eating

I had 2 slices of low fat colby jack cheese and a Morningstar Farms "sausage" patty. 10g Protein each and delicious!

I love the morning star "sausage." 10g of protein! I also like the Boca Burger... It has 15g of Protein. Tonight I had baked chicken and a small piece of sweet potato. So far nothing I've tried has agitated my tummy. That's good and a little scary. I almost want my body to reject something's so I stay away from them. I am way too scared and way too gung ho about loosing weight to try sugar or fried foods!

I am going to suggest not eating chicken and sweet potato in same meal. I got so full omg it hurt. Didn't vomit but I kinda wish it would have happen. I need to learn the take a bite chew 25 times sit fork down and go again. It's hard to do that when te sweet potato is creamy and no lumps. I did chew chicken well nothing got stuck. But pheww it was painful.

Tonight i had a lean cuisine meat loaf with whipped potatoes. It filled me up and it was good.

I had a Smart Ones Roast Turkey with gravy & mashed potatoes. The turkey was good and soft. Ate a few bites of 'tatoes, but they were bland and I was already full from the turkey. Not bad though for microwave food on the cheap. Plus I get 2 meals out of it ;)

Eating everything today. All head hunger almost that time of month. Least its all healthy except all the crackers with my cheese and Turkey slices and the 15 multi grain chips. Then I had Adkins sausage and egg with peppers

Just ate 4 green grapes. Was told we could have some fruit so i am checking it out, banana tomorrow

Well I guess my pig out yesterday worked. I have been in a stall the past 4 weeks and this morning down 2 pounds go figure lol