Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

I tried chicken earlier and my pouch doesn't like it. So I made 3 grilled shrimp and put it in half of a corn tortilla. Added some low fat sauce. It is YUMMY!!!

I was bad and had 3 oz of fat free tefried Beans (my dr doesnt allow ) with a coiple pieces of shredded cheddar cheese melted then a dab of s taco sauce OMG it was so good and the only diff i noticed in the nutrition facts compared to a yogurt was an extra gm of Protein 10 more calories but high sodium..... i just needed a change and so many of u are allowed refried beans...im still jn pureed stage so its hard

I was bad and had 3 oz of fat free tefried Beans (my dr doesnt allow ) with a coiple pieces of shredded cheddar cheese melted then a dab of s taco sauce OMG it was so good and the only diff i noticed in the nutrition facts compared to a yogurt was an extra gm of Protein 10 more calories but high sodium..... i just needed a change and so many of u are allowed refried beans...im still jn pureed stage so its hard

This is still my favorite meal. I eat it a lot when I don't feel like making anything. Glad you got something that satisfied you. If you didn't do that once in awhile, I think we'd really regret the surgery! ;)

This is still my favorite meal. I eat it a lot when I don't feel like making anything. Glad you got something that satisfied you. If you didn't do that once in awhile, I think we'd really regret the surgery! ;)

This is still my favorite meal. I eat it a lot when I don't feel like making anything. Glad you got something that satisfied you. If you didn't do that once in awhile' date=' I think we'd really regret the surgery! ;)[/quote']

How far out are u ? Do you feel like it hinders weight loss? Cause it was so good and sat so well in my pouch i may have it again today lol

How far out are u ? Do you feel like it hinders weight loss? Cause it was so good and sat so well in my pouch i may have it again today lol

My surgery date was April 22. I think my loss is on track. We eat so little of it that I don't think it hinders the loss. It goes down good and tastes good too. It is in my plan too.

Dorian and pebulz please please please tell

Me how to make that refried Beans? ? It is not part of my culture so I have no clue how to make it. We have some tinned beans here but I don't know what to do with it. Please give me some tips? Would love to have it! My pouch does NOT like chicken, sigh. I need proteins!

Ladies! Please tell me how you make this refried Beans? It is not part of my culture at all so I have no idea.

We get tinned beans here, a few types, but how do I prepare it to make this refried beans?

My pouch does NOT like chicken, and I seriously need Protein, I'm getting too little!

Ladies! Please tell me how you make this refried Beans? It is not part of my culture at all so I have no idea.

We get tinned beans here' date=' a few types, but how do I prepare it to make this refried beans?

My pouch does NOT like chicken, and I seriously need Protein, I'm getting too little!

[/quote']

You can get refried beans in a can, or make them yourself. They are pinto beans. Just drain them, rinse them, put in frying pan, and mash. You can add salt, pepper, and onion if you want. They are very smooth once mashed and go down good. Very good with cheese and salsa.

You can get refried Beans in a can' date=' or make them yourself. They are pinto beans. Just drain them, rinse them, put in frying pan, and mash. You can add salt, pepper, and onion if you want. They are very smooth once mashed and go down good. Very good with cheese and salsa.[/quote']

Do you use any liquid to smooth them out?

Do you use any liquid to smooth them out?

You can use Water, milk, or broth. Just enough to mash them smooth

We get tinned beans here' date=' a few types, but how do I prepare it to make this refried beans?

[/quote']

I buy them in a can you can get them either by the canned vegetables or by taco seasonings and taco kits in the grocery store .....the ones i bought just say fat free refried beans ....i heated 3oz in a bowl with maybe a teaspoon of shredded cheddar cheese in theicrpwave for 30-45 seconds and then stir in some taco sauce and it comes out thin and creamy

Made what I'm calling chicken stew for supper. Sliced up chicken breasts, potatoes, carrots, onion, and added green Beans and corn. Threw it all in crockpot with cream of chicken and cream of celery Soup, then thickened with cornstarch. Just had a little taste and it is sooo good. Perfect supper on a cool and rainy day here in Wisconsin! :)

What is your surgery date and how many ozs are you eating? I'm just curious when everyone went to 4 ozs.