Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK it's my turn tomorrow!

Hi All

I am so ready to get this band out and have my RNY tomorrow morning 7:30am

My band has caused me so many issues ranging from ulcers,erosions etc... I am worried if it is that bad once My surgeon is in there he will not be able to complete my revision.

So, I really need your thoughts and prayers please for a complete success! Warm up my spot on that bench.

Blessings to you all

Thanks xox

~Linda

I hope it all turns out well for you. Sending you a big hug & best wishes.

ok the reality s really kicking in. I am holding my 3 yr old and am feeling really sad. I hope he does fine without mama being home. I am scared and anxious. I am already homesick.

Best wishes

Let is know how it goes. Good luck!!

Good luck! I'm having that Exact same thing done December 19 I'm nervous and excited at the same time let me know how yours goes please!!!! ;-)

Hi All

I am so ready to get this band out and have my RNY tomorrow morning 7:30am

My band has caused me so many issues ranging from ulcers' date='erosions etc... I am worried if it is that bad once My surgeon is in there he will not be able to complete my revision.

So, I really need your thoughts and prayers please for a complete success! Warm up my spot on that bench.

Blessings to you all

Thanks xox

~Linda[/quote']

I am having mine done tomorrow the 12th and I'm a little nervous because I have a little cough from my allergies so I'm filling they don't reschedule me :-/.... praying all goes well for u this morning. :-)

I am having mine done tomorrow the 12th and I'm a little nervous because I have a little cough from my allergies so I'm filling they don't reschedule me :-/.... praying all goes well for u this morning. :-)

How did it go?

I am having my surgery in the morning too. I'm having the band remove too and my 3 yr old is on my lap sleep now. So I do understand. We will be ok.

I understand I'm the 19th and I have a 3 & 4 year old. Just remember a big reason we r doing this is for them too. Now we can be healthy and hopefully be around for them for a long long time. Youre in my prayers

I understand I'm the 19th and I have a 3 & 4 year old. Just remember a big reason we r doing this is for them too. Now we can be healthy and hopefully be around for them for a long long time. Youre in my prayers

Your doing it for you 1st then to be a healthier person & have energy for your kids. Idk but I feel when ppl say your doing it for "someone else" it's the wrong reason. Your not going under the knife to please your kids. Your going under for you. Our kids are borrow only until they grow up & leave the house. How long will they be small? Ages new born till 10 then they develop a mind of there own & don't wanna play with mommy. They become teenagers like my 15 year old & they have there own mind set. My kiddos 3 & 4 years old I have energy for them now since 84lbs is gone but I didn't go under the knife for them. I did it only for me. I want to look & feel good. I did something for my son I stop smoking that I did for him since finding out he is autism. I didn't want to dye of cancer & leave him with out a mom.