Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good luck to everyone! This is really happening, guys, it's OUR month!!! Ahhhh!!! I go back and forth, back and forth on emotions. Happy, excited, anxious, terrified, depressed... it's such a ride. 10 more days for me!

Me, too! the emotions are crazy. There are sure a lot of us having surgery on the 10th--I'm so thankful for this support group. Hang in there everyone--we can do this!

Started my liquid diet nov 16... 17 days no cheating I've honestly amazed myself didn't think I could do it..... 7 more days

Me too! It's been a full 2 weeks and no cheating! My dietician threatened to cancel my surgery if I aimed weight so that was enough for me...I guess the 20 lb loss is okay too :)

OK MY SURGERY BUDDIES IT'S TIME FOR US TO ROCK THIS THING LOL IT'S OUR TIME TO SHINE AND TURN INTO THE DIAMOND WE WERE MEANT TO BE I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YA'LL ON THE OTHER SIDE

jls2012- Dec 3rd Greenville, SC

lindamarie- Dec 3rd Santa Rosa, CA

NikiG- December 3rd Christiana Hospital Newark, DE

simplysouthern26- Dec 3rd, Dr. William Johnson, Johns Creek, Georgia

Good Luck for everyone going in tomorrow - the journey to your new life begins!

Praying for each and every one of those having Surgery this week. (I hope I am one of you but that remains to be seen) Regardless I am with each one of you in thought and spirit. I pray for uneventful surgeries and quick and easy recoveries.

Hugs to you all. You got this.

I have been looking for this thread under the "Monthly Groups>2012>December" thread. There was only one post there and then I added mine last week-I didn't know there was an active thread for December. I wonder if anyone else is looking there? Or am I missing something? Not sure--I'm new to this.

Also, I read that a new thread had been started for December post-op. Maybe that's in the post-op forum, I didn't look but will.

Anyway, I wonder if the monthly place would be a good place to put the threads so that we can easily find December 2012 by looking there. I'm not sure how or if it could/should be changed and/or copied--just a thought for other lost souls looking for the December 2012 group.

Good luck everyone!

Has anyone on the liquid diet cheated? I'm having such a hard time with this! I just ate some Soup but I didn't strain it... I ate everything in it. I'm so horrible!!

I cheated. Today I had a slice of cheese. Yesterday I had a small piece of chicken from panda express and a couple days ago I had 3 frys. I'm so bad! :-(

Lisa :-)

Good luck to all having surgery this weekend. Praying uneventful surgeries and speedy recoveries.

*week

Praying God's strength, patience, comfort and joy to all of the December Babies getting "renewed" this week! May all of your surgeon's hands be steady and strong and may your nurses be kind and gentle! <3

Praying God's strength' date=' patience, comfort and joy to all of the December Babies getting "renewed" this week! May all of your surgeon's hands be steady and strong and may your nurses be kind and gentle! <3[/quote']

Thank you for prayers for all the December group! I'm so glad to have this support here. I'm looking forward to hearing our success stories emerge from this. Good luck all with diets and surgery this month!

Ok guys today is the day I am on my way to the hospital right now as I'm typing this... omg its finally happening I'm exited ill let ya'll know how things go when I can :)

Good luck. :)

Good luck to everyone this week. We have one week to go. I know being the spouse is not the same as the patient but I really am the only support team my husband has and this is slot of responsibility for one person to have so I will be looking to y'all. I hope you don't get tired of me. We just moved to hot springs, ar and I have no one here to help or even to talk to.