Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 6 months out as of November 2. I have lost 76 lbs. I am not losing pants sizes. I started out at 278 and am 202 now. I wore a size 24 at the time of surgery and they are barely lose. I can't seem to lose my belly or love handles. What exercise routine can I do to help??

Her something happening to my breast size, just some things are harder to loose I guess. Maybe try bike or leg exercise to target the area. Stubborn fat cells!! Ughh

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I dk how to help you because I am having the same problem. I am 2 1/2 months post op and have lost 40 lbs. But can't see much of a difference in my clothes. I mean i wore size 18 now i can fit into 16 and 14 stretch. But geez I thought id see more of a change after 40lbs. I'd love to get some help too!

I think sometimes body type and where your fat is concentrated makes a huge difference. My weight has always been in my stomach and back so as I've lost my legs and arms are getting pretty skinny but my waist is still quite thick and I've only gone down a couple of pant sizes with 55 lbs lost but my shoes are loose and my bras are falling off. I fully expect the next 40-50 pounds to make more difference in the belly and waist.

I have lost 76 lbs. I just went to the store and I have barely dropped one pants size. They are kinda tight. I am so frustrated with my self

Maybe if drowns on where most of the weight is located?? I have change pants size but not underwear or bra - ding that some strange bs?

My hips & belly are smaller but my legs are still big. I was doing "been busy & haven't exercise" crunches & sit ups & lots of walking 30mins to 1 hr

I'm 6 months post op too.... started at 216 (size 16) and now 171 (size 12). I was in a slump for 1-1/2 months without the scale moving. I increased my exercise from walking to jogging, I keep my heart rate up for min. 45 minutes to be in the fat burning zone with a heart rate monitor. The scale did not move but my pant size did. I'm kind of the opposite of you, I did not loose the weight but lost the pant size. I carry my weight in my butt and thighs. The key to loosing weight is thru diet and exercise.. they go hand and hand. You need to find out where your fat burning heart rate is by a formula that you can get on line where you put in your age and physical conditon and it will give you a number. I always thought I was busting my butt working out until I purchased the heart rate monitor and OMG was I wrong. The monitor is a watch that you wear with a strap around your chest you can purchase them for $70 - $100+ and it really helps keep you in the zone !!! I will not exercise without mine. I also constantly challenge myself too, I run longer distances, or run faster or increase the incline etc. etc. it keeps your body moving and constantly burning the fat.

I'm 6 months post op too.... started at 216 (size 16) and now 171 (size 12). I was in a slump for 1-1/2 months without the scale moving. I increased my exercise from walking to jogging' date=' I keep my heart rate up for min. 45 minutes to be in the fat burning zone with a heart rate monitor. The scale did not move but my pant size did. I'm kind of the opposite of you, I did not loose the weight but lost the pant size. I carry my weight in my butt and thighs. The key to loosing weight is thru diet and exercise.. they go hand and hand. You need to find out where your fat burning heart rate is by a formula that you can get on line where you put in your age and physical conditon and it will give you a number. I always thought I was busting my butt working out until I purchased the heart rate monitor and OMG was I wrong. The monitor is a watch that you wear with a strap around your chest you can purchase them for 70 - 100+ and it really helps keep you in the zone !!! I will not exercise without mine. I also constantly challenge myself too, I run longer distances, or run faster or increase the incline etc. etc. it keeps your body moving and constantly burning the fat.[/quote']

I wanna purchase one. Can you give me the website & what website do you check for physical adding age?

I wanna purchase one. Can you give me the website & what website do you check for physical adding age?

I will look it up... I have to get off line from here first. I will be right back with the info. :)

I will look it up... I have to get off line from here first. I will be right back with the info. :)

Thanks :) I'll check back let me take my clothes from dryer before someone checks out my sexy panties lmbo

Thanks :) I'll check back let me take my clothes from dryer before someone checks out my sexy panties lmbo

My heartrate monitor is a Oregon Scientific brand... I have used it for years and is still working fine. I paid about $100 for it.

Read up on heart rate and exercise first... check out these two sites www.thewalkingsite.com and www.dietandfitnessresource.com and they will explain where you shold be with your heart rate when you want to burn fat or be in a arobic mode, or cool down mode etc. I totaly rely on my HR monitor so I know exactly that I am working out with the intensity that I should be to get results. I hope no one checked out your sexy panties - LOL ;)

My heartrate monitor is a Oregon Scientific brand... I have used it for years and is still working fine. I paid about 100 for it.

Read up on heart rate and exercise first... check out these two sites www.thewalkingsite.com and www.dietandfitnessresource.com and they will explain where you shold be with your heart rate when you want to burn fat or be in a arobic mode' date=' or cool down mode etc. I totaly rely on my HR monitor so I know exactly that I am working out with the intensity that I should be to get results. I hope no one checked out your sexy panties - LOL ;)[/quote']

Thanks :) I'm still over weight big improvement from obese.

My belly is not shrinking. I started with a 18/20 pants n now I'm a 16 but I look like I'm pregnant! Lol