Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Dates

Hello everyone. I just want to vent a little if thats ok.

So me and a friend walk our kids to school in the mornings, she is skinny, in shape whatever, so as we were walking we saw a mom running with her kid in the jogger stroller and I said " I want to be able to run like that" (living on a military base sometimes everyone knows everyone business) then she said "yeah well if she didn't have her insides changed she would still be eating twinkies. She then said I would rather be fat as hell than have surgery and look gross with all that skin, maybe if she got her ass up and run early she would not have need the surgery, the she went on to say lazy bi***!"

I was floored... I defended the running but i was so hurt... I think I'm going to need to cut her from my life.

i won't say what i really think of this lady, how rude though, wow just wow

November members new list as of Oct 30

Welcome Karmagirl

Starrlov.................,November 2, 2012

Mommy327 Maria….. November 2, 2012

ahanson82520.………..November 5, 2012

crstalww ………………..November 6 2012

Honeydue29..................November 6 2012

Ambercowens.................November 6 2012

Vicki Loichinger...............November 7 2012

eeyoregirl1970………….November 8, 2012

Marta..........................November8 2012

Seattlelyte.....................November 9 2012

Aufan.............................November 12 2012

catgirl12…………………November 13,

FatfreeinNC.................Novemember 13, 2012

Falicia004.................November 13 2012

Millybell.........................November 13 2012

Leelerbeeler................ November 13 2012

Nycole........................November 13 2012

Tbooks........................November 14 2012

Contentwithme............November 14, 2012

Karmagirl.................. November 15, 2012

ladyspl………………….November 15, 2012

Worm2879................November 19 2012

Kathryn Sides..............November 20 2012

francesmcg……………November 26, 2012

Truth85.....................November 26 2012

Hajones5891..........November 26 2012

Nicole K……..???????

R4snd..........................November 29 2012

Pwnykat......................November 30 2012

Newlife4leah................November 30 2012

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Hello everyone. I just want to vent a little if thats ok.

So me and a friend walk our kids to school in the mornings, she is skinny, in shape whatever, so as we were walking we saw a mom running with her kid in the jogger stroller and I said " I want to be able to run like that" (living on a military base sometimes everyone knows everyone business) then she said "yeah well if she didn't have her insides changed she would still be eating twinkies. She then said I would rather be fat as hell than have surgery and look gross with all that skin, maybe if she got her ass up and run early she would not have need the surgery, the she went on to say lazy bi***!"

I was floored... I defended the running but i was so hurt... I think I'm going to need to cut her from my life.

I know others are saying that she's jealous, but I think its actually that some people have NO concept of what its like to battle with their weight. Like my Surgeon was saying, for some people food just doesn't 'do it' for them, and those people have no idea and no sympathy for the struggles we have gone though. I dont think she is going to be a very supportive person in your life, and honestly would consider dropping the relationship, because she could seeth like a toxic swamp and ruin any good feelings you have.

My 'best friend' last night said something that really hurt me. I was talking about how another friend came over and bought pizza one night and Lagsane another night to eat in my house in front of me and how insensitive that was. She told me to 'suck it up'.... seriously, If I was an alcoholic and someone brought over a bottle of wine to drink in front of me would she react the same?? It made me really really angry

OMG!!!!! That makes me mad just reading it! I would drop her......fast! She sounds like a negative Nancy! Maybe you could try to talk to her but if that is her mind set than talking may not help... what a sad situation.

November is here in a few days. Let our count down begin to our new beginnings . I am so glad to have all of you as part of this November member 2012. This is going to be about support and support as well all will be having surgery this November. Remember there's never stupid questions better to ask and not know. Wishing everyone a safe and speedy recovery and a good start if your journey.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

What do u think and for anyone who had te surgery and didn't take too much time off work how did it go???? THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Thanks ladies. Yes, I think I'm going to drop her, we haven't been friends too long for me to be very emotional about it. I told her I was starting a diet on Nov first and she texted me saying she is having drinks and pizza at her house on Nov 2nd and don't worry about my diet big is beautiful... I'm done with her.

Oemmmgeee! I have a date!!!!!!!!!! My surgery is approved. My date is 11/15. I can't believe it. I am so scared but excited. It all happened so fast. I mean I just went to the seminat 9/8. Yay!!!! If anyone has suggestions pls speak! Tips and helpful ideas are appreciated to. I am only taking off 2 weeks of work so I hope I'll be ok. ;)

Congrats on your date karma girl!!!!!!!!

Congrats Karma Girl!!!

My surgery is on Friday! Cleaning like crazy tonight! Last day of work is tomorrow! I can't wait to start my new life. My family is all there for me. My boyfriend on the other hand hates the idea of it and is all for the natural way. We have been together for 5 years. I have worked my butt off for years. The natural way isn't working for me! I am doing what I feel is the best thing for me! I will keep everyone updated! Stephanie

My surgery is on Friday! Cleaning like crazy tonight! Last day of work is tomorrow! I can't wait to start my new life. My family is all there for me. My boyfriend on the other hand hates the idea of it and is all for the natural way. We have been together for 5 years. I have worked my butt off for years. The natural way isn't working for me! I am doing what I feel is the best thing for me! I will keep everyone updated! Stephanie

Hope your surgery goes great ;)

Nyc,November 1st hopefully if it don't change bcas. of sandy

Well Ttailsharp, good luck! you're the first cab off the rack! I've got my fingers crossed for you that you're a) safe and sound and B) still able to get the surgery on Thursday.

Doing the pre op testing today. 10 tubes of blood drawn. Barium swallow done. EKG done. Apt with internist at 1:00. Moving right. Along

November members new list as of Oct 31

Welcome Ttailsharp

Ttailsharp..............November 1, 2012

Starrlov.................,November 2, 2012

Mommy327 Maria….. November 2, 2012

ahanson82520.………..November 5, 2012

crstalww ………………..November 6 2012

Honeydue29..................November 6 2012

Ambercowens.................November 6 2012

Vicki Loichinger...............November 7 2012

eeyoregirl1970………….November 8, 2012

Marta..........................November8 2012