Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Suggestions?

Ok so I have lost 3.2 pounds of the 5 I have to lose by the 24th. Which is good buttt. My appointment is I'm the evening and I am weighing in the morning when I wake up and after an hour I will get back in and weigh 2 pounds more. So I am not sure if I have lost anything. Being all said this is making me think I have to lose way more then the 5 pounds so it will show up as 5 pounds at weigh in. What I have been doing is I reduced my calorie intake from 1500 to 1200 and upped exercise to be burning at least 700 calories a day. What can I change or do different to lose this weight in 10 days??

You think more then the 64 I do now? About how much more? Do you have myfitnesspal?

I would not eat or drink anything before you weigh in. I weigh myself every morning AFTER I use the bathroom. If I would to weigh myself at the end of the day of course it would be highger because of the eating and drinking during the day. What works for me is that I peep and poop every single morning on schedule - LOL so I get a pretty good weight AFTER the waste is down the toilet :)

I would not eat or drink anything before you weigh in. I weigh myself every morning AFTER I use the bathroom. If I would to weigh myself at the end of the day of course it would be highger because of the eating and drinking during the day. What works for me is that I peep and poop every single morning on schedule - LOL so I get a pretty good weight AFTER the waste is down the toilet :)

I agree. It will make for a long day with an evening appointment but I've found that even having a morning cup of coffee before weighing increases my weight. It actually increases it by more than a cup of coffee could possibly weigh which makes no sense at all. Lol. But I've checked it any number of times and the results are always an increase in my weight. Empty stomach is the best way to go!

You think more then the 64 I do now? About how much more? Do you have myfitnesspal?

I would give it a try. I have heard to drink half of your weight in ounces per day. I also have found that by using my calories for each day by going above ( a little one day and under the next keeps my body guessing a bit. No starvation mode. Crystal light helps me get in more fluids and fresco chicken soft tacos at taco bell help with flavor and time.

Yes, I'm on fitness pal (tp100) friend me if u like :)

Are you close enough to the doc that you could maybe go weigh in first thing in the morning and then your scheduled appt that evening. I know that wouldn't work for everybody but like in my case that is what I would try to do because I am only about 15 mins from weight loss center. Just a thought.

That is a good idea but unfortunately I am an hour away

Try to eliminate sodium as much as possible so you won't retain Water that will help but don't get dehydrated.

Surgery Anniversary 7/30/12

I know even if I have a small meal and lots of Water, sodium sticks to me like glue.

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Yes pee in the morning then weight your self. Drink plenty of Water during the day.

I have been doing that. Lot 3 pounds of the 5 I need to lose by the 24th. So I am going back to my 1500 calorie diet that nut put me on. I changed it to 1200 to help but the only thing it did was make me obsessed about food more and ffelt guilty if o went over 10 calories over 1200