Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Surgery Dates

Congrats Kerri!! I actually went today to get me a month supply of.vitamins ams a few weeks of Soup. Oh and 2 boxes of Gas X. Hope that's enough LOL. If anyone has Kroger's their Vitamins are bogo right now good time to stalk up since we will be taking these for the rest of our lives

Clairpooh.....Oct 1st

Mizzlaw.....Oct 3rd

Tp100........Oct 3rd :)

Kerri1503.....Oct 3rd

Immagetitdown12.....Oct 4th

Laurie.....Oct 4th

sewalker30.....Oct 5th

ANUME.....Oct 8th

cooksie.....Oct 9th

EmpresssLizBunny.....Oct 10th

FinerWoman.....Oct 15th

Musicalwonder.....Oct 15th

Sharroncarrie.....Oct 15th

L Belle.....Oct 15th

soontobehealthymom.....Oct 15th

kat.....Oct 16th

JPrez10706.....Oct 18th

DrMomFlrs.....Oct 18th

melonpie05.....Oct 23rd

kisersassy.....Oct 24th

Hi, my surgery is October 5th. I have been working toward this for almost 2 years. i too have been overweight for my entire life. No one knows about my surgery except my husband, mom and best friend. I don't want people to judge me. I hate that. My mom has not been supportive at all and feels I am making a big mistake. So of course I am starting to doubt myself and the long list of reasons why have this surgery is a good thing to do. Is anyone else freaking out? I am relieved it's almost here but scared too. My life will be forever changed.

I am going to rite aid and buy it after work. However on Amazon its 16.99 and Walgreen its 10.99 so i will see this evening.

What's the name of the soap?

Hi, my surgery is October 5th. I have been working toward this for almost 2 years. i too have been overweight for my entire life. No one knows about my surgery except my husband, mom and best friend. I don't want people to judge me. I hate that. My mom has not been supportive at all and feels I am making a big mistake. So of course I am starting to doubt myself and the long list of reasons why have this surgery is a good thing to do. Is anyone else freaking out? I am relieved it's almost here but scared too. My life will be forever changed.

I have talked to a few people about "wanting" this surgery early on and got a lot of " you don't need it" comments. So I quit talking. I've told my husband, mom, boss at work ( not real supportive) and 1 good friend about my surgery date. (Oct. 12). I am doing this for myself, and not for any of those negative nellies. I too am scared! I'm mostly scared of pain or complications. But I do know WE CAN DO IT.. AND IT'S SO SO CLOSE!!! ;). We've made a giant decision just by walking in to the surgeons office. I started in my 6 month diet in April, it's been a long wait! I am short so of course every pound shows! Started at 223, now 202. I would like to be 130ish, but that changes too. Lol. I just want to feel better about myself, walk without being out of breath, and keep up with my kids! We do a lot of boating and camping in the summer and can't wait to actually feel ok in a swimming suit without the moo moo covering it.

Good luck to all of the upcoming October surgeries!!

What's the name of the soap?

The name of the soap is Hibiclens. I paid $11.99 for it last night at rite aid pharmacy.

Good Morning All,

So today is day 1 of my all liquid diet. I am to drink 1200 calories of Protein supplements (Oh Yeah! Protein) and a minimum of 64 ounces of Water or any other zero calorie drink except soda.

Have a good day everyone!!!!

I got mine at giant pharmacy for 9.99

Really! I was just in Giant last night getting my soymilk. Damn!

today is my pre op, nervous! probably will do some shopping later. hope everyone is doing well, fingers crossed for those waiting for answers, good luck to those who have appts soon...october is around the corner!!

Kat the pre op is just filled with ur every detail for the day of ur surgery I had mines on the 18th and it was a hour in a half it was n a group ad people asked questions it was great for info I earned exactly what to expect

Hi Kingfish! We are surgery buddies!! I'm October 5th too!!

The name of the soap is Hibiclens. I paid $11.99 for it last night at rite aid pharmacy.

Hibiclens is about $7 at Target...I bought yesterday.

Looks like I will be going to target tonight and returning the other back to rite aid.... Thanks ladies!!!