Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Weigh Around 400Lbs

Has anyone started with weight of 400 or more? What is your weightloss so far? How many months are you pre op ? Do you think that I will be able to loose at least 200lbs ??

Hi! My starting weight was 389... Not 400 but I was pretty darn close. I'm 5 weeks post op (day of surgery I was 359lbs) & as of today I have lost 38 lbs so far. What caught my attention was the need to lose 200lbs. My surgeon & doctor want me to lose 200 I am sceptical because I don't hear much about that # lost.

But that's what I need to lose! At this point I still can't imagine what I would look like in the 100's. Lol

Surgery 7/25/12

Hi Ladies! It's all about willpower and wanting to get to your goal weight. It's not east but not impossible either. Don't get discouraged. Y anything and just remember to stick to all of your doctor's rules. Good luck!!

surgery date: 7/30/12

When I started my journey I was 370lbs. I had surgery 8/13 and this morning I weigh 336. I too have 200 lbs to lose, but I am going to do it! I have read on this site that one or two have lose 200 or close to it.... so it can be done!

Let's support each other and lose 200lbs!! (That would be 600 lbs between the 3 of us! Wow... )

I have to lose pretty close to 200... I started at 340 and want to be 165. I had surgery feb 2012 and am down 113 lbs... I have a weight tracker app on my phone it's been nice to watch it go down from 175 to lose to now 65. It's been a great ride watching my body change but more importantly my attitude. I'm happy and there is no other feeling like it. I keep thinking now... What's it gonna feel like to be that girl who is struggling to lose that last 5 lbs...can't wait to gripe about that... Lol!!! It can be done ladies... Let's do it!!!!

I have to lose pretty close to 200... I started at 340 and want to be 165. I had surgery feb 2012 and am down 113 lbs... I have a weight tracker app on my phone it's been nice to watch it go down from 175 to lose to now 65. It's been a great ride watching my body change but more importantly my attitude. I'm happy and there is no other feeling like it. I keep thinking now... What's it gonna feel like to be that girl who is struggling to lose that last 5 lbs...can't wait to gripe about that... Lol!!! It can be done ladies... Let's do it!!!!

Cant wait to see me 113lb less!! I am so happy for you!! Way to go! keep going.... I wanna see you post about that last 5lbs that just wont go!! LOL

I know right... Secretly hated my friends that have said that my whole life :-)

We can do this ladies. I don't have much to lose now but nothing is impossible.

Such great motivation! As someone said weight tracker I just went to my app store and downloaded one:) super cool!

Surgery 7/25/12

Such great motivation! As someone said weight tracker I just went to my app store and downloaded one:) super cool!

Surgery 7/25/12

Jen... I have 4 apps I use faithfully. My weight tracker... Not only for pounds but watching my bmi go down, my fitness pal to track everything that goes in my mouth and my exercise. And endomundo that tracks what I walk everyday and how long it takes me... And of course rny talk... Each one of them.. Everytime I lose weight.. I change my weight in. All helpful tiols

I use my fitness pal but since I don't eat much its hard to track. But that weight one is great.

Thanks! :)

Surgery 7/25/12

Jen... I have 4 apps I use faithfully. My weight tracker... Not only for pounds but watching my bmi go down' date=' my fitness pal to track everything that goes in my mouth and my exercise. And endomundo that tracks what I walk everyday and how long it takes me... And of course rny talk... Each one of them.. Everytime I lose weight.. I change my weight in. All helpful tiols[/quote']

Thanks for the app suggestions:-)

surgery date: 7/30/12

My highest weight was 405 when I gave birth to my daughter

After her birth I was 378

At the beginning of my weight loss journey 371

Started dieting I weighed 347

After liquid diet my weight was 333

Haven't lost anything since surgery 8/27/12

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

I weighed 420 lbs in Oct 2012 on the day I had my son. Got down to 376 after baby, nursing, and weight watchers. My surgery was June 21 and I currently weigh 316. I can't wait to get under 300 let alone 200!

Thanks for all your replays i had surgery 5/6/12 Friday I will be 4 months post op and I've lost 90 lbs just don't want the weightloss to stop I know it won't because I'm keeping the diet strict and my dr said the first year you will loose the most crossing my fingers ;)