Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 Day Clear Liquid Diet

I'm on day 7 and still doing well, I've had headaches and a few pity party's, but all in all I'm hangning in there !!

The preop liquid diet is tough. I had headaches and was exhausted. You can get through it though! Just think of the prize at the end! I lost 15 pounds in my two week liquid preop and it was very motivating... Take pride in your willpower!

wow! 17 pounds in 8 days is fantastic! Congrats to you.

Wow my surgeon only requires lean meats, Proteins, no/low fat, sugar free for the 2 week diet. Then 2 days before surgery is all Clear Liquids.< /p>

I know. I'm craving a good steak, but that's not gonna happen! LOL! Today, I had to push out my surgery date by 3 days due to an insurance company mistake on the procedure code. Uggh! So, I went from day 3 of 14 on my liquid diet to day 3 of 17 days. Disappointed, but the trade off is I will be able to participate in some training at work that was originally a conflict. Everything happens for a reason, I suppose.

I would love To have some broth!! Mine is 2 weeks of pre packaged Protein shakes.....and they are nasty!! I would like to even have the muscle milk Protein Shakes. I wonder why the pre diets are so different. I'm one day 2 of my 2 weeks. Surgery is August 7th.

I know. I'm craving a good steak' date=' but that's not gonna happen! LOL! Today, I had to push out my surgery date by 3 days due to an insurance company mistake on the procedure code. Uggh! So, I went from day 3 of 14 on my liquid diet to day 3 of 17 days. Disappointed, but the trade off is I will be able to participate in some training at work that was originally a conflict. Everything happens for a reason, I suppose.[/quote']

Steak is my favorite. I would eat it as a paste right now if they would let me lol. My date went from Aug 10th to Aug 31st. That helped me since I am moving. Your right MsCook everything does happen for a reason.

I would love To have some broth!! Mine is 2 weeks of pre packaged Protein shakes.....and they are nasty!! I would like to even have the muscle milk Protein Shakes. I wonder why the pre diets are so different. I'm one day 2 of my 2 weeks. Surgery is August 7th.

What is the name of you Protein? I'm on Injury. I love the chocolate and vanilla.

I haven't heard of that one. I hope the time passes fast for you.

Today I started my 1st day out of 3 weeks ok liquids only :( dang why 3 weeks

Ill be on day 5 in the morning. W 4 days to go. Lemme tell u it's been realllllly hard for me. I'm on 4 shakes a day but can have broth. Yogurt. Cottage cheese which I hate. IM STARVING. today was a lil better but I'm asking myself what am I gettin into bc right now I'm so misserable I wanna quit. I've cried for two days the rest of u have better will power then me. I HAD to eat somthing solid yesterday bc I was so ill n dizzy and I couldn't think straight it scared me. so that was my only fail n cheat. Hope y'all r better then me. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!