Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Teens ? Maybe?... No?... Okay :(

27! Which is kinda young-ish. Hahahah.

How has life changed (as a teenager) since surgery ?

Honestly, it's changed a lot!

I was on Indpendent studies and I actually decided to go back to high school part time, that was a major thing for me. But I also deal with a lot of stuff everyone does, my biggest struggle was going through the identity crisis. It was more the people around me that had a hard time, I was learning to branch out and do different stuff and it was an adjustment.

Honestly' date=' it's changed a lot!

I was on Indpendent studies and I actually decided to go back to high school part time, that was a major thing for me. But I also deal with a lot of stuff everyone does, my biggest struggle was going through the identity crisis. It was more the people around me that had a hard time, I was learning to branch out and do different stuff and it was an adjustment.[/quote']

I have a question .. Do you have excess skin and where you a fast loser ? The reason I ask is because we are much younger and maybe our skin still has a lot of elasticity and a possible higher metabolism .

Thanks !

I have a question .. Do you have excess skin and where you a fast loser ? The reason I ask is because we are much younger and maybe our skin still has a lot of elasticity and a possible higher metabolism .

Thanks !

It's not bad, I carry my weight all over but I definitely carried the majoridy in my stomach. I'm looking into a Tummy Tuck, just work out as muah as you can!!

Thanks for the advice !

Of course!

I actually have a page for adolescent teens (really anyone who is looking for advice!) who have had or are looking into bariatric surgery. You can add Bariatric Teens on Facebook or you're welcome to email me at barihealthyteens@ymail.com and I will do my best to help in any way I can! :)

Hey everyone. I had surgery a couple months after I turned 16 and I'm now 27. And I'll be celebrating my 11 year mark September 13th. I've had a lot of ups and downs in these years and the weight is starting to creep up on me which is freaking me out. I'm almost done with nursing school so I think my health has taken a backseat to school. I figured I could answer some good questions for any teens who are wanting or have had surgery.

Does feeling young count??? LMFAO

I think it should. I'm 28 but still feel like a kid. My sister is 17 and she's my best friend. Her & her friends hang put at my house all the time.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using RNYTalk

19 =) and getting my surgery in 6 days now. any one know any good excerises to not have loose skin on arms and inside of legs i know tummy is the hardest to tone but i was hoping to give it a good shot lol

19 =) and getting my surgery in 6 days now. any one know any good excerises to not have loose skin on arms and inside of legs i know tummy is the hardest to tone but i was hoping to give it a good shot lol

Squats and lift light weights !! But I cheer so hopefully the excercise we do will help me lol :)

.:Never been plus size... only size SEXY:.

Anyone wanna add me on Fb? I need more Gastric Bypass friends! =]

ktgutierrez99@yahoo.com

hey what's up y'all I'm Fred I'm 23 and I find out soon when I have my surgery date I'm having the gastric bypass surgery done

Fred Montana JR

Im 21 : )

My 21st birthday was on the 8th! I'm going to be getting my date some time this week! I'm super excited!