Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got the ok to take small pills today. Does anyone take citrical? I honestly can't afford the Bariatric Advantage chewables and I know if I have to take 4 a day, it ain't happening. I will totally forget.

If you do take them, are they big? Also, I can't remember if they are the brand that sell petites. Any kind of feed back would be helpful, thanks!

How about the Flintstones chewables the hard ones ( no Gummy ) . They don't cost that much and my dietician said three a day plus Calcium.< /p>

Citracal makes a petite but they are still decent size. Hope the picture helps

post-13656-13813809673383_thumb.jpg

Should work than if not when they do labs u will know if u need to try something else. Dose that have B12 or do u have to do Calcium and b12 separate?

I take the citrical petites. The size might scare you but the coating makes them go down easy. I haven't had a problem ith them.

Thanks ladies. I really appreciate your advise. I think I'm going to try the citrical petites but I should make sure I can actually swallow a pill first. One other question I have that I should have asked at my appointment, how much Water can I drink with a pill? Just a sip? And do I count that as eating or drinking? Ugh So confusing!!

@lynn I take Centrum chewables, two a day and I take my B12 separately from my Calcium.< /p>

How long before I can take these? Just had surgery in the past week and I had always taken them prior to that day.

How long before I can take these? Just had surgery in the past week and I had always taken them prior to that day.

My doctor didn't allow me to take any supplements until the second week after surgery. Your doctor might think differently so I would ask him.

I searched the internet and in my education binder from the office, they can be crushed. I even read several placed where they can be crushed and mixed in Water, still be effective. i plan on crushing them in a little unsweetened applesauce. I bought a big bottle from Sam's for about $7 400ct. I also do Centrum chewables for Multivitamin. They also make a liquid but I don't know how it taste.

I think of all after post op that scares me is getting all the Vitamins in. I have been trying pre op to take them everyday but I find that I forget somedays. That can't happen after surgery I know and the doses will be a lot higher and more so I am going to have to set up some great schedule to go by.

I don't swallow very many pills now, most are chewable or I can open them and put them in liquid. After banding I had a few bad experiences with pills getting stuck so it is now habit to try to get chewable, or liquid or something I can open by habit.

I take B12 by shot once a month. The vial is good for 12 shots and i paid $3.00 after insurance. My husband gives it to me in the arm. Lots cheaper than the pills every week

What I do so I don't forget to talk ALL my vitimans is.... I have little cups that have a twist top and I put the days vitimans in each cup, I make up 7 cups for the week and grab a cup each day when I leave for work and on the weekend I just put the cup out on the kitchen counter and every time I pass thru the kitchen I take a vitiman :) Its easy and I do not miss a day without vitimans. This system really helps for me because I forget everything - LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches