Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Too tight? too short?

It looks great. :-)

You look great! I understand the feeling unsure of your style and clothing choices. My cousin is getting married next month, and I am now looking for a dress for the wedding. Thankfully the bridal shower was casual, and I was able to wear a nice sundress. One of the great things about living in the sunshine state, a sundress is always a good choice. Now the wedding is a late afternoon wedding with an evening reception with a cocktail hour in between. I bought 2 dresses from a local thrift store, both in a 12. My mother (very very conservative) says, one needs to be taken in, as it is too baggy and the other needs to be shortened to show off my new figure. I was stunned that she wanted me to show more skin, and not get a coverup since it's sleeveless.

It's only too tight and too short if you're in Saudi Arabia!.. otherwise, I'd say it's maybe a bit too loose.. you could go down a size and still look fantastic. I wear a spandex camisole from Walmart and it's AWESOME under my t-shirts.. that way I can wear one that shows off my curves without showing off my bumps and rolls!

I asked my wife last night the same thing. I feel that all if my current shirts feel too small, but they are not. I am used to buying shirts larger to hide my weight, so a normal size shirt that clings still feels weird to me.

Ah yes wearing things that fit! A weird feeling when you are used to wearing things that are loose and stretchy (and stretching them out before you put them on :P)

Oh! By the way, G girl you look great :)

I agree! You, and the shirt, look great! How does it feel when you sit? I tend to find that my shirts fit perfect when I stand, but my shape changes with sitting. It looks great standing. If its comfortable when you sit as well, I'd say you're golden!

I agree! You' date=' and the shirt, look great! How does it feel when you sit? I tend to find that my shirts fit perfect when I stand, but my shape changes with sitting. It looks great standing. If its comfortable when you sit as well, I'd say you're golden![/quote']

It seems to do okay. It's a t-shirt so it stretches but I know what you mean and if didn't sit on my rolled-up tummy or anything :)

I think it looks great! I worry about the fit of my clothes too, and tend to wear things too large for me. I'm making a conscious effort to change that, and I'm glad you are too!

Looks great

Looking good! I can't wait til I can wear shirts a normal length and not have to hide my gigantic apple belly.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

A little worried that my t-shirt is either too tight or too short for my current weight. Honest thoughts please?

I think it looks perfect. I was sleeved 8/13. What is you date?

Gamergirl, the shirt looks perfect!

CowgirlJane I can totally relate to the Seattle uniform!

I think it looks perfect. I was sleeved 8/13. What is you date?

I was sleeved 8/2. I am losing very slowly but as long as it keeps going down I keep smiling :)

How are you feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using VST