Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November buddies where are you?

Questions' date=' I have questions. Not about the pre surgery diet or anything like that, but our Facebook group. Can our regular Facebook friends see our posts. I am hesitating saying anything there till I find out. I have some real life friends who are "Negative Nellies" and I don't need negativity before surgery. Lovely people but have a hard time saying encouraging words.Let me know if what I post or responses to your posts are private please.

Sent from my iPad using VST[/quote']

Nope, it's a private group so they cant see it

Day 3 post op . It does get easier as you go. Having a hard time drinking cold Water. Gas pain is gone for the most part, but very sore. Taking a lot less pain medication. Glad to be home and clean!!! Walking a lot, trying to drink a lot and sipping, sipping, sipping.

Having trouble figuring out being full but getting better at it. Overall it is a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

Day 3 post op . It does get easier as you go. Having a hard time drinking cold Water. Gas pain is gone for the most part, but very sore. Taking a lot less pain medication. Glad to be home and clean!!! Walking a lot, trying to drink a lot and sipping, sipping, sipping.

Having trouble figuring out being full but getting better at it. Overall it is a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

Me too, Chris, it's like having a new baby at home. I think I'm going to bed, Tommy the Tummy decides he's hungry. Whaaaaaaa! He doesnt eat a lot, but when he's hungry, he makes it very clear. Did you name yours yet?

I think I am calling my stomach the Gurgler.. all it does is gurgle.

Less than a week for my surgery, I'm getting antsy!

I'm all done!!! I had surgery yesterday... Pain control was a issue overnight but finally around midnight I got some relief, I had my GI Series

x-ray this morning and no leak was found... Clear Liquids here I come!!! Hope all my 11/7th sleevers are doing well!!!

Glad everyone is doing well. I'm on Tuesday.

I also would like an invite to the November Facebook page if I could, was bob624 but had to change because couldn't sign on.

email is bobbrewster@charter.net

Today is my 5th day. Im pretty much feeling great. Nausea is gone, havent been on pain meds since the hospital. I have had some dreams of food though and it was a lil hard going to the movies and not eating popcorn. But I feel so good that I did this! I have lost 7 pounds since surgery. I hope everyone from 11/4 is doing good as well! :)

I had surgery on the 6th. I wasn't nervous until they rolled me into the surgery room. Then I was only awake for maybe 3 min and the next thing I know I was in recovery in quite a bit of pain. After the got my morphine pca hooked up I was good. I got to go home the next day because I was doing so well. Very little nausea and good pain control and oral intake. Today I feel achy all over and have an aversion to most food. I can only drink Water, Protein Shakes and Popsicles. It hurts if I drink more than a tiny sip. The worst part has been the liquid pain meds. I nearly throw up every time I take it. No regrets so far. I would do it again tomorrow if I had to.

Nov, 27th is my big day and so excited!

I'm on day 3 of my two week pre-op diet and it's so tough!! It's not liquid only - but it's super low carb, super high Protein. I went to the grocery store to get some things for my husband and son - boy was THAT a mistake. Never have I felt so tempted!! But I've been doing REALLY well and sticking to the diet. I'm only down a few pounds since the first day of the diet. They said that if, on surgery day, you "maintain or gain weight", the surgery is cancelled. So that's been a huge incentive right there!

But I will admit to sniffing the cheesebread sticks from pizza hut my husband got.

Just a sniff!

I'm getting sleeved Nov 21 in Grand Rapids, MI. Anyone else a GHP patient here?