Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When will i love my sleeve? :-/

So far this has been the hardest thing I've EVER done as far as weight loss goes!!! I am down somedays because it is hard to eat more than a few bites, some days I just want to chug Water or tea like I use to! I know I'm only 4 weeks and a few days out, but really when does it get easier???? I'm following everything I'm suppose to do.....it's just so dang hard! Wait to drink, eat this at this time, take this Vitamin 2 hrs before this vitamin....and on!!! Please some reassurance....it's been a HARD DAY!!

Kim

So far this has been the hardest thing I've EVER done as far as weight loss goes!!! I am down somedays because it is hard to eat more than a few bites' date=' some days I just want to chug Water or tea like I use to! I know I'm only 4 weeks and a few days out, but really when does it get easier???? I'm following everything I'm suppose to do.....it's just so dang hard! Wait to drink, eat this at this time, take this Vitamin 2 hrs before this vitamin....and on!!! Please some reassurance....it's been a HARD DAY!!

Kim[/quote']

I so feel you on the Water thing. I wana jus jug it down to quench my thirst. Im having a hard time drinkn my Protein. It just grosses me out. I myself also hope it gets easier.

I'd say you're just about to turn that corner into happiness. I'd hope to see you loving your sleeve in another 4 weeks. Hang in there. Are you PMSing right now? I get really hungry & irritable at that time of month.

I don't have any word of encouragement because I'm in the same boat as you I'm 4 weeks out and some days I'm good others I cry and wonder why I did this to myself and I just want to go back to the "old" me. But if you ever need to comisserate you can always message me.

I'd say you're just about to turn that corner into happiness. I'd hope to see you loving your sleeve in another 4 weeks. Hang in there. Are you PMSing right now? I get really hungry & irritable at that time of month.

I hope I turn that corner soon!! I hope in the next 4 weeks it does get easier:) no PMSing here just a really hard day :/

I don't have any word of encouragement because I'm in the same boat as you I'm 4 weeks out and some days I'm good others I cry and wonder why I did this to myself and I just want to go back to the "old" me. But if you ever need to comisserate you can always message me.

Thank you, hopefully this will get easier for both of us soon....hopefully sooner rather than later!!!

(((BIG HUGGSSS!!!!)))

it can feel so hard sometimes, but it does get better - I can't promise when but it will. Be very kind to your tummy and don't fret too much about the quantity you can get into it. I swear I seriously think the worrying made it worse for me. Keep some unjury unflavored protien powder around, and make smoothies and juices and add that to it. Stay hydrated and just be very good to yourself. You are on a most awesome journey!

you tube 'rawfully organic' for some awesome juice and smoothie ideas.

Good luck!

So far this has been the hardest thing I've EVER done as far as weight loss goes!!! I am down somedays because it is hard to eat more than a few bites' date=' some days I just want to chug Water or tea like I use to! I know I'm only 4 weeks and a few days out, but really when does it get easier???? I'm following everything I'm suppose to do.....it's just so dang hard! Wait to drink, eat this at this time, take this Vitamin 2 hrs before this vitamin....and on!!! Please some reassurance....it's been a HARD DAY!!

Kim[/quote']

I am 8 weeks out and I can tell in about 2 weeks you WILL start to feel better. At 8 weeks if I get my Protein and Water in I feel fabulous. But if I slack, I feel like poop. I know this feeling of sick of being sick and just wanting to feel normal again... Your almost there!!

Try to focus on some positive things regarding your sleeve. how much weight have you lost? Any non scale victories? did you take pre op measurements? if so, take them again and see how many inches you have lost.

Sorry you are having a bad day. THIS TOO SHALL PASS!

I'm at 4 weeks, too, and this thread is encouraging. Thanks everyone for posting.

Also four weeks, and feeling similarly. This weekend was a little hard because we had a big party and a separate big family dinner. I nibbled on a turkey and cheese rollup during the party and had some Soup during dinner.< /p>

Overall, I'm weary of trying to get Protein and Water in -- shakes are too gross, I can do Isopure but it's a chore, solid (soft) Protein takes patience and time, I'm not exactly full of vim and vigor, I know I should start working out but I have so little energy...

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to have lost the weight I've lost, but the life adjustment is still hard enough that it overshadows the weight loss a bit.

This thread is encouraging, thanks so much to everyone for posting that it does get better.

Also four weeks, and feeling similarly. This weekend was a little hard because we had a big party and a separate big family dinner. I nibbled on a turkey and cheese rollup during the party and had some Soup during dinner.< /p>

Overall, I'm weary of trying to get Protein and Water in -- shakes are too gross, I can do Isopure but it's a chore, solid (soft) Protein takes patience and time, I'm not exactly full of vim and vigor, I know I should start working out but I have so little energy...

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to have lost the weight I've lost, but the life adjustment is still hard enough that it overshadows the weight loss a bit.

This thread is encouraging, thanks so much to everyone for posting that it does get better.

Want to know a secret? Powdered milk and Greek yogurt are truly your best friends! Like mashed potatoes?? Add 1/3 of a cup powdered milk plus whatever else you enjoy on them, for extra protein add plain Greek yogurt as "sour cream" with some bacon crumbles and shredded cheese. In a half cup of "potatoes" you could have 15ish grams of protein. It will take you an hour to eat.. But you'll feel better the next day if you get your protein in today. eggs with shredded cheese. tuna with Greek yogurt. Cottage cheese. Gotta think outside the box. My nut recommended I drink a glass of skim milk for Breakfast every morning with 1/3 cup powdered milk.. 16grams of protein-done!

Want to know a secret? ......

Love this---great suggestions! I don't know if this will help anyone, but I put everything in MyFitnessPal.com....and at the end of the day if I don't get all my Protein in, I grab a glass of milk, cheese stick, or a bottle of Premier Protein to make sure I have met the Protein requirements.......80g....and I have a ton of energy....so if someone is lacking energy and not getting their protein in, you may want to work on that.......still tough to eat more than 1 or 2 ounces of solid food at a time.....

I think it gets easier every day....I'm with the OP, though.....still would love to chug some Water at the gym......but it's coming along

When will you love your sleeve? When your worst enemy and your secret crush cant stop staring at you...