Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Hey TURNER, I know it could be embarrsing but I would just call and see if they will see you for a fill, most of the time our pride makes us feel soo ashamed to do things that we need to do. All they could say is yes or no. At least you will have an answer, and with the charter 13 they are getting paid. Will you have to pay for this fill? and how much? Maybe you can set up some kind of payment plan with them.:hug: I feel like I can air out my problems too, confession is soo good for the soul.:confused:

Turner--:hug: My heart goes out to you. Financial situations are enough to get the best of us down. You are under a great amount of stress right now. I agree with Tann, call the doctor's office. I know it's hard to think about doing but you don't know what the response will be until you try. This group is so wonderful! :love:I am glad to have a place that we can all talk openly about the things we deal with and have no one that will judge us. You all are the best!!!:first:

Tann--I love the smilies too!! :biggrin1: I knew I had to commit myself to m/e this time because the last few times I have tried to do it, I have failed....miserably! :faint:I have been praying hard for the Lord to give me the strength to succeed this time. :pray: I am so weak!!

We do seem to be missing quite a few. Maybe we need to seek them out.:confused: If any of you who are MIA are lurking around, post a quick message and let us know how you are doing!

I must confess...I am one who goes a while before posting. I always find myself very busy and never find any time "for Veronica," hence the name. I have a full time job like everyone else, my husband and I hardly see each other except for weekends and we have four boys! I guess the weekends are more than enough :heh: I leave home at 6 a.m.ish and get home around 6 p.m.ish. He starts at 6 p.m. and gets home at 2:30 a.m. We only "see" each other on the weekends.

Turner 24 - My heart goes out to you too. Call the doctor's office that's the only way you'll find out whether they'll fill you or not. Don't be embarassed by your 40 pound loss. Be proud of it. I had lost 40 pounds but have gained back 10 and I was banded in 2004! I've had one baby since but am proud of the weight I have lost. (My husband complains though b/c we paid ourselves. I figure he'll eventually get over it.:heh: )

As for the Herbalife, I ordered the shake yesterday through my sister-in-law. I guess I can't back out this time. I was going to get the one from Curves, but decided to try this one first. I just don't think oatmeal for Breakfast, a salad for lunch and Cereal for dinner is very healthy. I did walk on the treadmill for 1/2 hour today:clap2: . That was a step in the right direction. Well, the kids need this computer for research so I guess my time is up. Check back tomorrow.

Gues what???? I did it again. I lost 5 pounds!!!!

:rockon: :lol: :rofl: :o:(Prayers are being answered, you are rockin it!!

I finally did some exercise last nite and stayed on my detox liquards, still doing detox today will be eating m/e :hungry: Thurs-Sat.

Gues what???? I did it again. I lost 5 pounds!!!!

:lol: WOOHOO!!!!:cheer2:

:whoo::wow2:Teresita, you are on fire! :flame:You are doing fantastic!!! I bet you were dancing a jig when you stepped off the scale. :dance: You inspire me! :clap2::thumb:

Avilla--How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a few days.

Tann--You have done so fantastic! Good luck with the rest of your detox and I'm sure your discipline will counteract any weak moments you encounter.:D

Turner--How are things going? Did you call the doc yet?

For me--I know exactly what you mean. If I didn't get online at work, I would never post. :typing: I come in early and stay late and never take breaks so I classify this as my break time. I'm addicted! I seem to have way too many things demanding my attention after hours.....and I don't have kids! I don't know how you do it.

Well girls, I am happy to report that m/e has once again been good to me. I lost an additional 3 lbs. yesterday!!! :woot: That is 6 lbs. for this week so far!! YIPPEE!! Tann, I am so very thankful to you for introducing m/e to me!! :huggie::D When I have a good lose like this, it makes it that much easier to stick with it. I can hardly believe it but I am only 8 lbs. from 100 lbs. lost! EIGHT POUNDS!! :bounce: And only 14 lbs. from 299! :high5: It is so hard for me to believe that just 6 months ago, I weighed 405 lbs. It's like a dream and I fear that I will wake up at any minute and be back where I started at. :)

Avilla--How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a few days.

Tann--You have done so fantastic! Good luck with the rest of your detox and I'm sure your discipline will counteract any weak moments you encounter.:)

Turner--How are things going? Did you call the doc yet?

For me--I know exactly what you mean. If I didn't get online at work, I would never post. :typing: I come in early and stay late and never take breaks so I classify this as my break time. I'm addicted! I seem to have way too many things demanding my attention after hours.....and I don't have kids! I don't know how you do it.

Well girls, I am happy to report that m/e has once again been good to me. I lost an additional 3 lbs. yesterday!!! :woot: That is 6 lbs. for this week so far!! YIPPEE!! Tann, I am so very thankful to you for introducing m/e to me!! :huggie::thanks: When I have a good lose like this, it makes it that much easier to stick with it. I can hardly believe it but I am only 8 lbs. from 100 lbs. lost! EIGHT POUNDS!! :bounce: And only 14 lbs. from 299! :high5: It is so hard for me to believe that just 6 months ago, I weighed 405 lbs. It's like a dream and I fear that I will wake up at any minute and be back where I started at. :woot:

Denise I'm sooo glad m/e is working for you, and I gotta go be back later to finish. ......I'm back anyways I noticed earlier that you are only 8 POUNDS away from being 100lbs lost. I get that same feeling of waking up to find that I am still in my 400's maybe we need to POKE :boink: each other:biggrin1: If you continue with a few more days with m/e thru out the month here and there, you will no doubt reach 100lbs lost this month.:first:

TERESITA you are in the same boat only a few pounds away from hitting the 100 mark, we need to throw you two a party:drum: :banana :huggie: :D :D

Being in a new office, being busy and away from Safeway really helps. WOW does it help. Oh yeah drinking my Water because it is free now and taking my medicine. LOL

Woo HOO Teresita!!! You're catching up to me QUICK! I've finally been losing weight also. I went for my 6 week check up yesterday and lost another 11 pounds since last visit. I'm pretty happy with that. I'm now feeling a lot better about my band and eating more Protein and less carbs!

You're doing Great! I'm so proud of you!

Teresita -5LBS!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: WHOOO HOOO!! I am not good at smiley's so I couldn't find the one dancing. But he's dancing for you!!

Tann- Thanks for the support. All of you! I haven't called yet because until we actually file (which will be in May) they don't get paid. I did call and pretend to be just asking. Its $190.00 cash for a fill. I will just have to be very good until then

Niecyrenee- 100 lbs:faint: You should be walking on air!! And in 6months!! Okay- I start back on the m/e tomorrow!!!:clap2: :clap2:

For ME- How do you do it?:omg: 4 boys:omg: ! I can't imagine. Please remember to take time for you too!! God knows you deserve it:p Get some sleep. I am tired just thinking about adding a child:notagree . I have 6yo twins a boy and girl; and a 10 yr old boy. I am officially stopping all whining just thinking about you:phanvan You are my hero:scared: .

I can't wait untill the weather breaks. I have a horrible cold:sick . Its rainy and nasty and I wanted to stay in bed:notagree , but I can't afford to miss work(obviously), so here I am:tired .

Avilla- R U still running around that back yard of yours? Did your son keep it up w/you? Post in and say hi:D

Love you all so much:girl_hug: I wish we could all live close enough to go out together:p that would be so great:clap2:

Gotta get back to work before I get caught:kiss

Turner24

TURNER the other smilies .....go to the bottom of the smilies at your right when you are posting....it says [More] click on it...there is a whole nother world:plane: :eyebrows: That would be great if we all lived in the same city:D But as it may we will probably NEVER meet face to face, now that is soo sad:think

Josette--I'm glad things are looking up! Congrats on the weight loss!!! :):D

Turner--:thankyou:I am walking on air! It's almost too good to believe! M/e may not be easy, but it certainly works for me so I am willing to do it. Good luck as you start back on it tomorrow. It would be awesome if we could all meet!! It would be great to give a big hug to everyone who has helped me so much on my journey! I guess I'll have to settle for sending cyber hugs.:hug:

WARNING: Teresita and I will be joining the 100 lb. lost club soon. Beware as there will be loud screaming, dancing and crying. Don't say you haven't been warned. :biggrin1:

Im here!! And a couple more pounds are here with me...lol...I just have been so discouraged lately with my progress and have gotten kinda slack when it comes to my workout due to the loss, but I am here and I see that everyone is doing so wonderful now...

Teresita, I have said it once and I will say it again...You are DA QUEEN!!! There are so many people on here that I am just so proud of...

Its just not the same coming on here and sharing my story if its just so negative right now and everyone else is doing so great...So, I have been waiting till I had a positive thing to say about my band before I come back...But I am here and am watching everyones wonderful progress...

I am giving myself a break right now and am starting hard core on Monday, but I just feel like I need a little rest from stressing over everything that I eat and rushing home to work out...So, I took a week break just for myself to kick back and enjoy life...But like I said, Monday I am back in full gear and ready to go!!