Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Tann, I'm with you. I'm getting a little tired. I guess if I could see more success it would help. But when you have tried and done everything right and nothing happens it's frustrating! I was thinking the other day, wouldn't it be nice if I could just live my life and let it happen. Stop obsessing about it! I'm going to keep exercising and making good food choices but one of my new goals is to CHILL OUT! I think I weigh in about twice a day and think about it all the time. I need a life!

Isn't it funny how our minds work? Before learning about m/e, I was happily losing weight and doing what I knew worked. Now that I have seen the results I can have with m/e, I feel like such a failure when I'm not doing it. Isn't that ironic? I committed myself to doing m/e this entire week and failed. During that TOM, it's difficult for me because for one, I don't see that great of results no matter what I do and two, I need the extra nutrients that veggies provide. Anyway, now I feel quilty for eating "normal". What the heck?!? :omg: I need to quit beating myself up about eating normal the rest of this week and get myself geared up to start m/e on Monday. Quit stressing! Whew! I needed to give myself a pep talk, thanks for listening. :biggrin1:

Isn't it funny how our minds work? Before learning about m/e, I was happily losing weight and doing what I knew worked. Now that I have seen the results I can have with m/e, I feel like such a failure when I'm not doing it. Isn't that ironic? I committed myself to doing m/e this entire week and failed. During that TOM, it's difficult for me because for one, I don't see that great of results no matter what I do and two, I need the extra nutrients that veggies provide. Anyway, now I feel quilty for eating "normal". What the heck?!? :omg: I need to quit beating myself up about eating normal the rest of this week and get myself geared up to start m/e on Monday. Quit stressing! Whew! I needed to give myself a pep talk, thanks for listening. :biggrin1:

Its our job to be here for one another and support eachother when we are down...This process is just going to take some time and adjustment on our parts...Its just finding whats right and what works for us as individuals...We are all going to be winners in the long run...Regardless if I dont lose another pound I will end up being a much stronger and healthier person in the end...Now, dont get me wrong cuz I would love to lose another 60 lbs but I am going to stop stressing like I have been and obsessing like I have been over the last couple months...I am going to take life as it comes and do what I can to make it right for me...NOW, I am sure that this post will come back to haunt me here before long when I dont take my own advice and break down in tears again

Thanks for the support girls! :P Avilla, your new outlook is wonderful! It's a hard one, I know that, but maybe if we keep that outlook, we won't stress so much. Yes, I want to lose another 120+ lbs. but I have already come so far. I am thankful for that. I didn't get this way overnight so I can't stress myself about getting it off overnight.

Nicey: Don't beat your self up. Let's be knd to ourselves! I may have to resort to the M/E diet at some time, but I know that it would make me very whiney! Give yourself a break and just work on life long habits. Who could really long-term live on a M/E diet?

Hey everyone,

I made it through my fasting day yesterday unscathed!

Today I had the morning off (a rare, rare, rare occasion) and instead of sleeping in and being a slug - I got up had my nails done and went to the gym before coming into work. I had a Protein Shake for lunch with some flax seed and bananna added to it and it was YUMMY!!

Everyone is doing great, let's think about how much more energy we will have to enjoy Spring! I just love it when it's pretty outside and all of the flowers are blooming.

Life is good!

Later,

I can't wait until this 2 month bootcamp is over, because I'll be UNDER 250 WOOHOOO!! And thanks CDGMOM for the reminder.....stop by to buy more colorful flowers to plant outside.....blooming flowers always cheer me and give me engery:love: ONE OF GOD'S GREAT CREATIONS:wow2: :cheer2:

Boot Camp has officially started and my weight is up???? I had an adjustment on Tuesday but I feel less restricted than I did before??? :help:

I have been pretty good with my food choice and worked hard at curves today! Tonight is my monthly support meeting.... I can't wait to be inspired! If there is any good hints, tips etc I will share with you guys on Friday. I have been reading back and seeing all the great work you have done....

Avilla, I love reading your food journal, I have gotten a few ideas from you!

Niecyrenee, dont beat yourself up! look at the big picture! Any small change is good!

Kareyquilts, You have a life.... it's just being changed to a healthy one and everyone hates change. Give it time add 8oz of Water every day and see if that helps move the numbers!

ForMe, Welcome Welcome Welcome.... it's hard work but we can doit!

Sarge T.... Awsome work on rallying the troops for Bootcamp!

Lets get our act together and make our Spring Goals come true!

Jen

At the end of bootcamp, I WILL be under 300! :clap2: That is so exciting to me!!!

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! You all are the best! When I look back to where I was in October, it's hard to believe. I know with my fellow bootcampers wonderful support and my determination, I will make it! Isn't it exciting to think about the new life that awaits us! We have all come so far! I am proud of you all!:love:

Thanks shoresexy...Im really working hard to get over my hump and hopefully my body will catch up with my mind and with the picture that I think my body should be at!!

Today

40 oz orange water

35 oz Water (so far)

8 oz chocolate whey (breakfast)

1/2 a chicken sandwich on lite wheat (lunch)

and tonight is pizza night for the boys so I think I will have the toppings off a couple of those for dinner

14 runs and 22 walks today plus mowed the front yard in hopes it would bring the rain...guess if I really wanted it I should wash the car too, but not today

Hey ladies, I had a great time at the 2nd Womens History Month Celebration yesterday.:)

2 girls and a young man recived scholarships for college and another award was given to a police officer who was going to college while working and recieved her Bachelors and Masters Degree.

There was a lot of networking going on. I have to say I will be going back next year.

It was so nice but I could barley eat. Dang There was a delicious green Soup. hahahha I don't know what it was but it was good covered with a pot pie crust over the bowl. I ate some of it in my soup. The main course was rice, mixed veggies, salmon and chicken. Everything was tasty but I was still tight because it was so early. But there was this delicous chocolate cake that I nursed that for about an hour. ummmmm Needless to say I was hungry later so I had a McD 1/2 double cheese burger and a subway tuna salad for a late dinner.< /p>

Hello People you already our Adventure is never really over. We have to keep moving forward oh yeah I took my step back by gaining a pound but know I have to put that foot back in front.

The Challenge for this Weekend is to go do something that you don't normally do. Check the weekender or your local reacreation centers and go to a movie, play, walk at the park, go to a museum, go to a social even.

We have to learn how to live. There are all kinds of clubs out there and we have to find them so we can meets some movers and shakers. We have learn how to Live Life Today.

I heard on the radio about a free confrence tomorrow. I am going to find that information and go. I may take my child skating also. No I am not saying I am ready to put some skates on but I will do is look for some skates on ebay for me. My feet should not be growing anymore. LOL

Great challenge for the weekend Sarg! Dh and I are heading to Kansas City for the weekend so I am certain there will be tons of opportunities to do things I don't normally do. I am looking forward to it! And not to mention the shopping will have an added benefit of walking for hours on end. What a fantastic benefit, get to shop and exercise at the same time! WOOHOO! :laugh

1 slice of thin crust pizza (breakfast, i know i know)

1 medium slice of layers brownie (lunch, i know i know)

shrimp and chicken and a small order of cole slaw (planned dinner)

16 runs and 20 walks around the yard (I am starting a trench around the fence)

worked on laundry alot today and made a small grocery run

Oh and made layered brownies for my husbands work buds today and had to taste them (if you couldnt tell) mmmm...But I am done with them now...I have been really bad today...But its very easy to get back on track..You just have to have one of those days every once in a while