Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Avilla N1YouGoGirl.gif!!!!!!! WOW I knew you were more then just numbers on a scale. You are an official bombshell!!!!

Go Anna Go Avilla!!!!!

Hey Shoresexy, I miss you. Girl you are looking good, keep up the great work.

Tann do you have some numbers from the beginning. I can't wait to see your start and end weights. WOOHOO

WOW Cdgmom that is marvelous. I know it feels good to look good in those new sizes. WOW

Time2Live you are doing it up. Keep it going because I am ready to start living too. Give me some numbers. Give me a start and end number girl.

Hey Sarg, reporting in....I weighed 267 this morning. I was 297 when I started bootcamp.

Starting weight: 297 Ending weight: 267

Chest: 46" Chest: 45" (DH said good:heh: )

Waist: 41'' Waist: 37.5"

Hips: 63" Hips: 59"

Ok, im not quite sure what my measurements were when we started the camp...but when we started it I was at 260.5 and now at 252...

Congrats on the losses and more importantly congrats on sticking with it through the boot camp - ultimately sticking with it is what is going to make us winners this time in the BATTLE of the BULGE!!!

I usually do my measurements on my bandiversary day (every month) but I think since we start a new boot camp I will measure tonight so I can have a good record at the end of the Boot Camp on how many inches I can lose. Anyone want to have a challenge on total inches lost during the bootcamp - I know that I'm motivated by competition. Any takers????

I wanna be a big loser like TANN!!!! I want to look better in shorts this summer, I want to actually wear shorts in public without being worried about my fat legs!! I want to be able to go to the public pool and not be concerned about who I might run into.

Let's get it started!!

Today - Protein Shakes is all I'm having because I'm on a prayer fast for my church.

Later,

Ok Sarg, here you go.....

I started Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp at 350 lbs. Today I am at 320!!!!:whoo:

WOOHOO!!!:dance::mad:

I am ready to continue on! When does the new Bootcamp start Sarg?!? Let's not "break-up" for even a day. We all need each others encouragement and support! I have learned so much from you girls over the last few months. You have been fantastic!!!:D

Tann, girl you are rockin!!:first: You are such an inspiration to me! You have motivated me more than you know. I really look up to you! Keep up the good work!

Sarge- Start 378- today 352:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Great job everyone:) :clap2: :mad: :clap2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Turner24

WOW can I say it again WOW:faint:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

You guys should be so proud of yourselves. You have obviously learned some stuff and is making good on your promises to yourselves.

BOOYAAAAA

Look at my LADIES OF GETTING READY FOR SPRING BOOT CAMP

DAM:think.....CAN YOU SAID PROUD MAMA

Tann 30 pounds

Avilla 8 pounds

Niecyrenee 30 pounds

Turner24 26 pounds

THAT'S 94 POUNDS WITH JUST YOU 4. WOW

Where's the rest of the troops........

Hey you guys I may not be around tomorrow so have a great Thursday and I will check in tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning. Keep doing what you do and let's get Boot Camp up and running ASAP.

:help:Now I really feel cruddy with my numbers up there with all the big time losers....man, i have some issues

Avilla, you're doing good, as long as you do your best than that's all that matters. I love the new Angela sign:D

I go see my Dr. tomorrow morning I'll let you guys know how it went.

Avilla, you're doing good, as long as you do your best than that's all that matters. I love the new Angela sign:D

Thank you...I wanted to change it up some how but just couldnt figure out what i wanted...

Today 11 runs and 16 walks...its kinda humid outside today and it wore me out early this time....

20 oz orange water

20 oz grape water

40 oz Water (so far)

8 oz chocolate whey (breakfast)

1/2 a turkey on wheat sandwich(lunch)

dont know about dinner yet (its a eat what you find night)

I dont know if I made the perfect choice for dinner or not...but I had a can of cream of chicken Soup and half a turkey sandwich on wheat...it tasted good, but I have heard bad things about cream of anything kind of soup...but I am under 800 calories today regardless

Wow! Everyone did a wonderful job! I am ready to begin the next weightloss journey with all of you. I weighed in today. My ticker has been added.

FOR ME....your starting weight is less then my new goal weight:eek: Seems like your ready to get started.....me too.:tired I'm kinda tired tho. Maybe I'll take it a lil easy this go around. But 20 pounds still have to come off:biggrin1: