Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are u going for surgery

St alexius hospital in Bismarck, North Dakota. Dr. Brandon Helbling

Yes I did the 3 month supervised weight loss with my PCP.

my last 2 appointments next week, then I wait for insurance!! So excited! but nervous too!

I'm bipolar as well so I worry about my emotions too. I also worry about how I'll handle my 5 day Clear liquids only pre op diet without hurting anyone lol. I'm approved and scheduled for 10/3. Pre op appt is sep 16.

I'm scheduled for October 3rd too. Just had my psych eval today so auth should be completed soon.

Yes I did the 3 month supervised weight loss with my PCP.

Did you have to submit a food journal?

I am booked for October 4th as well! Mine will be with Dr. Ortiz in Mexico. Anyone else going to be there???

KT

If you can let us know how everything goes! I will be arriving as you're leaving.

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

I just booked for October 7 with Dr. Ortiz in Mexico.

That's wonderful Raven! I'll see you there.

Hi I am scheduled for 10/7/2013 as well! I will be having mines in Memphis' date=' Tn. I have everything complete to go except Class 2 of my nutrition class. I was able to pick my date in which I could have it much sooner but this works out for me since my son will be on fall break and its the biggest of my worry to make sure he is taken care of and my husband is also off that day. I will start stocking up on my Protein shakes and bars next month and get my foods for my 2 week liver shrink diet together. I am very excited I have had this weight on me for 7 yrs so its time to go![/quote']

Davalrie

We will have to share our experiences with each other and see how or if they differ. I too have to stock up in shakes and figure out what I like. I bought a few yesterday and need to order some sampler packs. We don't have much time do we?! I'm very excited about serving this fat it's eviction notice too!

I had no clue I could go elsewhere and do this without jumping through insurance hoops otherwise I would have done it a long time ago.

No I don't need to submit a food journal.

Davalrie

We will have to share our experiences with each other and see how or if they differ. I too have to stock up in shakes and figure out what I like. I bought a few yesterday and need to order some sampler packs. We don't have much time do we?! I'm very excited about serving this fat it's eviction notice too!

I had no clue I could go elsewhere and do this without jumping through insurance hoops otherwise I would have done it a long time ago.

Try out unjury. Love it! They have a sampler pack. Good luck!

No I don't need to submit a food journal.

Excellent, i have been printing it out thinkin Cigna would want it. I am at the Cardiologist now to get the clearance! Hoping it all works out today.

KT

If you can let us know how everything goes! I will be arriving as you're leaving.

Barb,

I definitely will be looking for you! Too bad we couldn't be there together, it would be nice to have a buddy. Good luck!

Davalrie

Hi! I will must definitely share my journey with you! I am going to start looking and trying shakes to see what I like! My insurance already requires 3 doctor visits. I have completed my 2 nutrition class, pysch eval, cardiologist, upper gi/ barium swallow. I am excited about my new experience.

BacktoBarb78,

I'm looking forward to seeing you there!

I just faxed my information so I'mm all set.

Lori

If all stays on track, October sleever here as well. I've already completed my test, seeing the cardiologist 9/4, psych eval 9/3--dietician 9/11 & 10/1---PCP & Oncologist appointments on Monday 8/26--both will sign off.. the only hold up will be last dietician appointment..since insurance company need me to go to the doctor three different months consecutively..

Doc says hopefully October mid to late.