Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whos in September? We need some September buddies!

Ok thx. Sounds good! I walked to the Walmart this morning, and went to the pool and jacuzzi the other days. OMG Dr. Ponce's assistant physician just came in and she is absolutely beautiful! She told me she had the sleeve two years ago and lost 110 pounds. Unbelievable, I'm so excited to have this opportunity!!!! Please if anyone is having second thoughts about anything just read and ask questions. Do you know the vast majority of people I have talked to that are getting the sleeve in TJ at Mi Doctor are nurses! The whole experience has been top notch from my first phone calls to Cindy and Christy to now, and I am very excited about the future! I already know this is the best decision I could have made. See you after the surgery.

Bkind2u best of luck on your surgery.

So my surgery went well yesterday.... Still in the hospital resting.. My tummy is pretty sore and extremely swollen. Walking around has been pretty easy' date=' the worst part is trying to sit down or get back up.... Luckily the hospital beds make it easier to lift you up. I have not administered pain medicine very often and they turned my auto med thing off so if I need pain meds they will brig them to me. I did take a shower on my own.. It's just a little difficult getting dressed without any assistance. Good luck to everyone else doing their surgery... Remember don't over drink your liquids cause you will feel miserable.[/quote']

Thanks MandyNoel! It really helps to hear other people's recovery stories. It makes me less nervous.

Ok! I am 4 days away from my surgery! I had my preop testing yesterday, everything went great. I have been on liquids for 3 days now. I have come to LOVE my little single smoothie blender! I use it for my Soup, smoothies, I blend fruit juice and ice for like a slurpee kinda thing... its been great. I am down 4 pounds. I know it isn't much, but im excited!!! Im nervous but very excited. Still not sure what to totally expect but I am ready!

Anyone having procedure in UMASS this month?

Anyone having procedure in UMASS this month?

My bags are packed and kids and husband have been given their orders :). I have to be at the hospital at 9am surgery is at 11am. A little nervous not of the surgery or the recovery but of the risks and complications. Hope everyone who's scheduled tomorrow has smooth sailing.

Best of luck to you

My bags are packed and kids and husband have been given their orders :). I have to be at the hospital at 9am surgery is at 11am. A little nervous not of the surgery or the recovery but of the risks and complications. Hope everyone who's scheduled tomorrow has smooth sailing.

Good luck to you and wishing you a speedy recovery.

I have to be at the hospital at 830!! Not scheduled until 1140 tomorrow morning!!

I was sleeved yesterday. Lots of nausea and dry heaving but I'm hanging in there!! I also am down 14lb from my pre op diet!! Good luck today everyone

September 24th. Cant wait!!!!!