Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Nat - You are crazy, not a psychopath, just a little crazy, I know they say "don't shit where you eat", I met my husband at work, married 10 yrs. It may work out, it may not, but atleast you gave it a try, just don't tell anyone!

Jill - Great job on the 7 inches, I'm going more by the measuring tape, than the scale, because the freakin scale depresses me each day!

I am not sure about a goal yet honestly have not thought about is maybe 15 lbs a month after my fill that is a huge goal anyhow

nat- u go gurl if he can keep a secret

about the ex I hate to give my opinion on love of the heart matters but most of the times ex should stay ex's at least in my life since I am married and all ha ha

okay guys I am going to post this funny story read on I about went to the potty on myself reading this

Bob and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day, while they

were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Bob suddenly jumped into the

deep end.

He sank to the bottom and stayed there. Edna promptly jumped in to save

him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Bob out. When the Director of

Nursing became aware of Edna's heroic act, she considered her to be

mentally stable.

She went to tell Edna the news and said, "Edna, I have good news and bad

news. The good news is you're being discharged since you were able to

rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another

patient. I have concluded that your act displays a sound mind.

The bad news is that Bob, the patient you saved, hung himself in his bathroom

>with the belt to his robe right after you saved him. I'm sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon

can I go home?"

I am so so happy . On Saturday they had a birthday party for me had lots of friends I hadnt seen in years . I was so happy that I fitted into a nice dress :D yay that people dint reconize me lol jijiji it was so kool.

all this sacrafises pay off and I am so glad that i have you guys for support and I have god to guide me every day :)

enjoy you day and your journey day by day !!

clau

Claudia - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I'm so glad that you had a fabulous birthday celebration. It sounds like you felt really good about yourself. that is so important. How fabulous that people didn't recognize you! I'm glad that you're on LBT, too. (Even though I'm having a superbowl party cuz of your mention of it)

The kid was driving me bananas tonight with his crying and fits. 19 months and into his terrible 2's already. I figured I could either drop kick him or have a glass of wine. I chose the wine. We've had a fabulous night - reading books, watching Backyardigans and 30 minutes until BEDTIME! Then I need to hoist this jelly on the elliptical!

C U 2morrow!

N.

NAT THANK YOU .. HAVE A GREAT PARTY RELAX AND HAVE FUN i DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DRINK LOL BUT i HAD MY NATURAL BUZZ .. SO HAVE ONE FOR ME OK

BEV- WERE YOU BEEN GIRL .. WHAT UP WITH YOU .. EVERYTHING OK ?

Happy Birthday Claudia!!!! I hope it was wonderful.

Nat-I am cracking up. You need to stop making me laugh. As far as drinks, I have only had wine. I am way too afraid of anything bubbly. No beer for me ::D:: I will miss my Corona Lights with lime in the summer. I don't drink much anyway, but I do occassionally enjoy a cold beer. I love a margarita in the summer too. I have to try to find a lower sugar way to make them. Yummmmm

I like the hair. I am more of a bangs to one side kinda girl but I think that 'do would look great on you. Nat is gettin her heerrrrr did!

B-man-I keep thinking of Stuart Smalley from SNL-"I am good enough, I am smart enough and gosh darn it, people like me". You keep practicing those positive self affirmations. I have learned to say thanks and move on. It feels good.

Jillrn-wtg on the fill. I am looking forward to hearing about how it sits with you.

Steph, you were right, the band is a tool and when I get my fill, I will keep losing. I am just nervous that I am going to not get past where I am now since I never have in the past 10 yrs of trying. Before that I was in the 190's...but 10 years ago I gained a lot with my first pregnancy and all these years, no matter how hard I tried, I would quit around 230lbs. Maybe I will get a fill on the 15th when I go in for my next appt. We'll see. I am actually somehwat afraid of the restriction. Wacked, I know.

Okay ladies...you have a good night.

I weigh in tomorrow morning but I don't think it is going to be a losing week. First one since surgery. Oh well.

Hey Claud... Happy B-day! im doing ok :-) I am focusing as much as I can on this. I'm still as impatient as ever. Glad you're doing so well!! You always have a very good (upbeat) attitude. Wish I had one of those. I am such a pessimist

Well, ladies, just got done exercising my butt off... getting ready to go lift weights. I just feel drained still. I've up my calories to 900/day for the past few days to see if that helps, but I still dont have much pep.

Wish I could fast forward two months or so :-) I can't wait. Don't know what I will do in a year when this weight is all gone... but I sure wont miss it.

hiya all

your all doing so well :clap2: and brandi and nathalie you are both such a scream ,you both would be great gals to go out for a drink with :biggrin1: .

well i finally got my fill yesterday ,my port has turned so i had xray last friday and i went to clinic yesterday prepared for them to give me local anesthetic and them to open me to turn it ..but he had a go pushing down from the top and he got it ..lol so it was over in two secs ,i got 1cc and im now 4cc full and have good restriction SO FAR .funny thing is my weight has been stuck at 250 lbs for two weeks and yesterday as i was preparing to go for fill i checked weight again and i had lost two more pounds

and surgeon then was like well do you really need fill :D .

but what i was noticing was that although i got full quick it wasnt long before i was hungry again were as now im full for longer :) .

so ive lost 22lb in total (i dont feel its a lot )but i look/feel better but i thought it would be more.i would love to fast forward until ive lost three more stone...pmsl

take care il talk soon

nikki ..aka mystique32 xx

Nikki - you changed your name! I didn't know! I'm glad they didn't have to "open" you up. I agree I feel full alot longer now and don't snack between my meals at all.

B-man we all wish we could blink our eyes and it be gone but believe me you are doing AWESOME! I feel the same struggle with the scale and have decided not to dwell on it since the last visit when I was so disappointed that I'd only lost one pound. I'm going to keep doing what I think is right and pray it works.

Happy Birthday Claudia! I usually try to take a look on the main page to see if its any of yens birthdays but I must have missed it.

Heads up my birthday is February 12th - 2 days before V-day. Please, no cards, presents only.

BK that jk was funny!

Nat - I say you just need laid. Have a night of fun with the youngster and say goodbye. JUST KIDDING! Do whats right in your heart. Don't mind the age look at Ashton and Demi. Its working for them.

I'm not a big drinker just a glass of wine now and then. I love dark beer - yuengling is-was my drink of choice. I don't miss it and only drank a couple at a time anyway. I also only drink one glass of wine to my hubbys 3 beer so I take it slow. The only time I tend to over drink is at St.Pattys party our friend has - its always such a hoot and close to home. He serves a punch its got green sherbert and 7-up and vodka - yummy - geesh I just realized I won't be drinking that this year.

OMGoodness Kay - I forgot to tell you this. I was watching E a couple weeks ago and they were doing the top 20 fashion don'ts. They played the mom jeans commercial! LMAO! It was like #2 on the list. Ya know what else I can't stand is when my underwear roll. I just bought new panties and thinking ok I'll try the ones that aren't bikini but aren't briefs either. I hate 'em! I have 'em on 5 minutes and they roll down below my fat roll - drives me crazy!

Just quickly - I have a lotta shit to do today. (laugh)

I got my ass up at 6am and pumped it out on my elliptical this morning. 30 minutes on the "booty buster" setting. I was fonky when I got off. SO proud of me. And I have been pumped ever since! I think I'm going to try and do this every day from now on. I feel more alert, and incredibly proud of my lazy fatness. ahahah

B'man I thought of you the entire time I was workin it out!

Oh, I tried to do the band while I was on the elliptical and almost busted my ass. That was a lil too much. ahahah

Love you guys!

WB Mystique!! way to go on your success!

N.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdVStOH47h0]YouTube - The Lap Band:10 Years Later[/ame]

Guys my sis in law sent me this and It made me feel real down

I hope what this man says is a lie

let me remind yall my sis in law is a gastric bypass patient I wanted yalls opinion on this

Okay guys here is a short video of the lapband placement

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu28WX81Pc0]YouTube - Adjustable Gastric Band[/ame]

I got my ass up at 6am and pumped it out on my elliptical this morning. 30 minutes on the "booty buster" setting. I was fonky when I got off. SO proud of me. And I have been pumped ever since! I think I'm going to try and do this every day from now on. I feel more alert, and incredibly proud of my lazy fatness. ahahah

What kind of elliptical machine do you have and where did you get it? I can't seem to get my ass to the gym so I'm wondering if I'd be better off just having a machine at home.