Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Kirsten I think your fill probably just got absorbed. Aren't you going in again soon? I can't wait - I hope I have good restriction! I still beat myself up for every freeking bite I take! I ate my poop mover Cereal this morning, as always, but it was earlier then I would normally eat - that darn man of mine took the day off and laid around in bed well after the time that I would have normally been on the treadmill. So then I was hungry earlier and at lunch early - which was still ok - went in to work - I was there longer then I wanted to be and didn't even get my quarterlys done - ugh! so I then I ate a Sugar Free Chocolate bar - 120 calories but no carbs - who the heck would eat something like that~! I'd much rather have a Little Debbie cake for an extra 50 calories! Then I came home and ate the baked tortilla chips and salsa then a string cheese! I'll be up to 1400 cal. today if I keep it up at this rate. I'm gonna make a cup of tea and hope that stops this roller coaster ride.

BK - girl I just noticed you are the same age as my son! I had it in my head that b-man was the youngest here. When did you get married? My son just got married in July - his wife had just graduated hs and is going fulltime to college & working. I'm told I won't get a grandbaby for at least 3 more years :) I just realized I was 22 when he was born and now he is 22 - wow - the years have flown by! Alot of people think they were too young but if you know them you'd know he is 22 going on 40 and shes 19 going on 37 .

STEPH....don't worry about your eating today. sometimes its good to 'shake it up a little bit' calorie wise. Just make sure Every day isn't a 1400 calorie day!!! My past 2 days were in the 1300s....so I'm really working to make sure that today is not another one!! I want to keep it around 900-1000 today. makes my body wonder what I'm up to! ;-)

Here's something I figured out...

If you feel something going down "slow" get a drink of Water and reach your arms as high as you can straight above your head -- then swallow.

Thats how I moved the one last night. It helped open things up. Even if I did look a bit stupid.

hey girl just checking how your doing , I am ok

going steady but going . have you notice no wait loss but your shrinking lol in size ?

I went out on saturday and a friend I hadnt seen in about 3 month said wow you look better than .. 10 years ago lol may be feel kool

take care girl .. bye

I've lost a few pounds... and I cant say anyone has noticed that ive lost weight. If anyone has noticed, then they haven't said a word. I thought for sure that somebody would see something, but nope... they haven't

I think Im getting smaller, but I still look the same size in the mirror (to me). I don't know if it is becuase I cant see it, or becuase I am not really getting much smaller.

frustrating.

Im going to go get my big butt on my elliptical. God knows I need it.

I JUST SAID THAT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE at work has mentioned a thing. I think they probably notice, but don't say anything, as people can be sensitive with weight issues. As for me, I started at almost 300 pounds, so it will take a sizeable loss before people will freely say "I can see a difference." I'm not offended. I plan to keep on dressing in my baggy ass pants and oversized jackets until Spring. Then one day when the weather gets nice, I'm going to walk into the office in some pants/clothes that friggin show off my curves. I'll stroll into the office like Oprah without that wagon of fat. HA! Yeah, that will be a happy day. happy happy happy

I have a full wardrobe of clothes to wear as a size 20. With my fill on Thursday, I fully anticipate losing 20 lbs by 2/14. And then, my steady gals, it's going to get ugly. I imagine myself going to work in see through blouses and midriff tops. HAHAHHA j/k I can't wait though. I. Can't. Wait.

Keep taking measurements B'man. Keep taking your measurements and doing what you're supposed to be doing for yourself. Eventually they'll look up and say "WOW! YOU LOOK LIKE A WHOLE NEW PERSON!" And you can beam and say, "Really?" ahaah It'll sneak up on 'em.

As you see I think about this quite a bit. I can't wait to start running again. I am going to buy a jogging stroller to push the kid in. I also want to start roller blading. Have you ever seen a 300 pound woman on roller blades? It ain't cute. I fell once and took my skates off right there on the path - walked back to my car. I can't wait to rollerblade again.

I'm rambling.

Nathalie

P.S. GO CHICAGO! I am soooo jazzed about the Superbowl! I have been doing the Superbowl Shuffle for 2 days now. Even broke out my Chicago Bears STARTER jacket. WOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I've lost a few pounds... and I cant say anyone has noticed that ive lost weight. If anyone has noticed, then they haven't said a word. I thought for sure that somebody would see something, but nope... they haven't

I think Im getting smaller, but I still look the same size in the mirror (to me). I don't know if it is becuase I cant see it, or becuase I am not really getting much smaller.

frustrating.

Im going to go get my big butt on my elliptical. God knows I need it.

30 minutes on the elliptical at Level 3... whhheeewww,

i kicked it up from "2" to "3" yesterday... and boy the added resistance kicks my ass.

Then, I did 45 minutes of weight training and ab work...

I swear... this sucks.

Confession... ive never taken my measurements... sucks becuase I'd like to know what I used to be -VS- what I am right now. Im sure it would help boost my morale... I've been recording everything else in detail... i just never got into that. yeah, im a procrastinator...

You know what... my left arm is SOOOOO much more out of shape than my right... it is funny. I keep doing extra reps on that side to try to "catch it up"... the damn thing has 1/2 the muscle the other one does. How odd I am.

(Also on my "odd" list) I say the magic "shrink my skin" prayer every night and do high tech examination of my entire body in the mirror each night to see if it is keeping up with my weight loss... man, despite the exam, i can't tell.

hence the prayer

night ladies, luv ya long time

Nat - I had lost the first 15 lbs and everyone at church was telling me how good I looked - it got to the point when I started thinking that it was just empty comments - they haven't said anything the past 2 weeks and I'm down about 20 - 22 lbs. Then at work a member came in and we were talking about exercise and I told her I had lost 20 lbs this winter, she never said a word about it. - so I figure until I lose another 20 I probably won't get told. Although my sweet dd said to me in church that my belly looks smaller. LOL Gotta love her! I never did my measurements before surgery and it was a few week after before I finally took them but I have lost 2 inches in the waist. No where else just my fat old jelly belly.

Just took my measurements and my butt is down 2 inches too! I thought my jeans felt looser!

I had a horrible food day yesterday - I was up to 1700 calories! I am going to do better today. I know it was because hubbster was home and messed my whole routine up.

Nat get those blades out! LOL too funny! But no funnier then me on cross country skiis! I just put a bid on a set on ebay - and none of you better out bid me! I really want to do something fun. So I said to hubbster last night - do you think I could cross country ski behind the house? And he just looked at me kinda blank (I know in his head he's thinking she's gonna waste more money on something she'll never use but I better not discourage her or all hell will break loose) and said yeah as long as you don't get in the rocks. Its a gravel road behind my house. Now I could go over to the golf course - I have full access - and people ski it all the time - but that would mean packing up and going over by myself.

Steph-I am with you about 2 wks ago everyone was like oh man you are looking smaller let me remind yall I have told all these people about my surgery hence the comments I believe but now the joy has stopped and no one has said anything

Yep I am 22 going on 40 as well my husband and I have been dating for over 5 yrs and married for 3 yrs this march

He had a rough childhood and grew up real quick I think he is going on 60 sometimes

nat- I am with u about the rollerblades I wanna buy some and learn how to rollerblade

I can skate but not rollerblade

b-man I am so proud of you

the excerise you do will help you not have saggy skin

I need to get to the gym after school

everyone have a wonderful tuesday

StephC - and you do look good! The first few pounds are most visible, I think. That's when you lose weight in your face and neck. And that's what most people look at and judge weght loss by. After that it's a while before people really notice. But one day you'll stroll into the office like 3 sizes down and their eyes will pop! LOL

Don't be discouraged. Measure yourself and know that all of your eating right and exercise is making little differences every day!

Oh, and StephC - the hubby-think was cracking me up! "Stay off the rocks" made me laugh, too. Like you're going to get run ashore or get stuck on the rocks. CCS is great exercise though! Work it girl!

b'man, work it out on that elliptical, gal! I didn't make it yesterday either. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am fatigued lately, I think I'm not getting enough diversity in my diet, and I'm not getting enough fresh fruit/veggies. I'm going to work on it. 4x per week is my goal. 45 minutes a shot. I'm going to have to pray on it. Shit, it's already Tuesday. I have 6 days to hit 4x on that elliptibeast.

bkw - how ya doin, gal? You finding more time for yourself this week? I'm failing to find 30 minutes per day to take care of myself and just pamper me. And I am really depressed that I don't have the disposable income right now to get my nails done and my feet done and my hair done like I used to. I'm just going to have to tighten up a bit. And do a little OT each week!

I saw pics of a woman who had body recontouring after bariatric surgery and I cried. Her body was scary. Even AFTER the surgery her body was jacked up. I hope to God that's not me.

http://www.glphs.com/holley/photo.cfm?STORY_ID=7787&Procedure_ID=27&StartRow=1

*sigh*

OMG Nat! Those pictures are nasty! I hope my shit is not that saggy, it makes me want to lift more weights so I don't get all saggy. I try for working out 4x times a week, swimming is working best for me, although I didn't know you could actually sweat in the Water. My heart was racing so much, I thought it would explode, I thought being in the water would make it easier, it's all I can do to get my big ass across the pool.

I have noticed with the fill, that I am more restricted in the morning than in the evening. I am staying off the scale like Nat, and hopes that mine will more 8 lbs. also.

I cant stay off the scale... im soooo addicted.

I wish I had a pool here somewhere to exercise in... i love swimming. Although, I haven't done it in public in over 11 years. ha.

I have two spots that I am most praying for the skin to tighten up.

My face, and my underarms....

Bye bye double chin! and

I don't want "bat wings" if I wear a tank top this summer... YUCK. I'm working my triceps like a mad woman.