Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

hi ladies. i'm back.

My 20's are too big! Today I am wearing an 18 comfortably! It's a good day.

on my vaca to Holland I ate like crap, everything there is fried and served with mayo, but i walked my booty off.

Lost 2 lbs this week.

Have a great weekend!

steph thanks for asking. I've been home, but a little depressed so i didn't post. watched AI, biggest loser, and the bachelor.

AI was hilarious! Timon and Pumba, hahaahahha, i was rolling. too funny.

hi every one hi bev

hope everyone is doing ok .. NO weighloss:( but I am 1/2 smaller on my shoes wow lol so that 1 size and 1/2 smaller something lol

anyone filling down this days .. :(?

we need to stick together and be positive pls help

BMAN...congrats on getting into a size 18!! I can't WAIT for that day myself....still got 2 more sizes to go LOL

STEPH...I'll go vote, but LBT Has TOTALLY Helped me!!! I found a great Dr., found tons of good advice and met great friends here!! How could it possibly NOT help??

I'm hoping to get my 2nd fill at the end of Feb. and get it done under fluro b/c I'm just curious to see what's going on in there and also I think it'll help me get better restriction....and since I travel from VA to CO for the fills....i want the next one to be GOOOOD so I don't have to go back again for a while!

I ate my southbeach lunch too fast....ugh.....not going to PB, but definitely feel it sitting there!

What do you guys do to make sure you eat slowly??? I"m still having problems w/that...especially w/the solids. I learned a good tip for things like Soup and yogurt and smoothies...just dip your spoon in and lick it...that makes it last a lot longer...but w/biting foods....I still just seem to eat way too fast...Suggestions!???

Hi everyone! I am glad you are all doing well. I am not sure if I told you I get my first fill on Jan 22! Yippee! I have been a little stuck in the weight department for the last couple weeks, but I am not gaining. I am really looking forward to restriction.

BK...that is great news about your Dad. He will get a little better everyday. I will send you warm fuzzy thoughts. I see our stats are still very simaler...that is so fun! Best Wishes.

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering why you don't want anyone posting on your so called private thread. Some of us aren't banded yet, but we will be steady losers when we finally get surgery! Just wondering since I talk to some of you on other threads and PM's.:think

How much do all of the steadies exercise? I go between 1 to 2 hours. I'm not sweating but moving. Walking mostly. Weight training of 15 minutes every other day almost. I was swimming until it became cold outside and with my weight lower I freeze in the pool. I hope when spring comes I will want to cool off in pool. I miss swimming.

I eat between 800 to 1000 calories a day.

edie:p :) :)

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering why you don't want anyone posting on your so called private thread. Some of us aren't banded yet, but we will be steady losers when we finally get surgery! Just wondering since I talk to some of you on other threads and PM's.:think

Hi wootsie - Post away. Read the previous pages for the answer to your question about posting here. You're welcome to join us.

edie - you're doing great with your band! I think I only go 30 -45 minutes about 3 days per week now. I feel like I'm slacking compared to you! My goal is to get to 5-6 hours/week.

Just came to say I'm home. My boy had a great check up - he's 37" and 32.5 lbs. 18m. Big and handsome.

And yes, the sitter is charging $3.50/hour. HAHAHA Yeah, $3.50/day is too good to be true! FUNNY. I'm such a goober.

More later. And updated pics, too!

Nathalie

Im sorry i havent posted much ,but i havent been on pc much and my mood been so glum,not sure why i just feel a little flat.:cry

well was feeling a bit brighter today as it day of fill and i am really starting to get hungry again :embarassed: and im thinking about food alot,anyway i went to clinic and he couldnt fill me :cry i have to go for xray (which i have to get appointment for )in case my port has flipped over and if it is i would need to go get new one in ,with a local anesthetic..im so disappointed.

so i have to continue to use willpower which im not great at..but thems the breaks.also never lost any weight this week so i hate answering

how much you lost now ?:)

banded 15th dec

weight.png

Man I leave for a few days and you ladies have lost some serious weight

nat sorry about your mattress drama

my dad is home but still bed bound it is soo sad

I have been working and going to college every day this wk

which I should metion has screwed with my weight loss because I serve tables at O'Charleys and when I get a chance to eat at the end I have been drinking as well because so thristy and not getting in my 64 ozs of Water because at work I can not drink and weight tables and at school some classes say no drinks

also I am eating more and later because of my schedule

hence I am up 5 lbs so upset I refuse to change my ticker because I will lose this weight again

also I am not keeping up with calories

I know I need to start

any help tips ladies I need this

I am under some major stress

I go for a fill on feb 6th

oh and the dream girls movie I wanna see that

I love American Idol but have just tivo it not watched it yet

love yall

Mystique....sorry to hear you're feeling so down...Just remember you're 20 pounds less than when you started still....so that's great!!! Some people have gained by this point and you haven't! You'll get your port situaiton figured out and you'll be off and running again....hang in there!!

BK...sorry to hear things have been so stressful.....when do you go for your first fill?? Hopefully soon!??? That should help.

So for all you guys that exercise....do you go to a gym? Did you buy equipment?? I'm thinking about buying an Elliptical machine, but am not sure where to start as far as finding a good, safe, reliable one. Any suggestions would be welcome!

My scale finally moved this week...yeah!!!! I'm only 3 pounds away from my 30 pound mark!! If I can hit that by the 28th...it'll be 30 pounds in 2 months! And then I think I'm going to aim for 10 lbs. a month from here on out......(Here's hoping!!) :)

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Hey Kristen... ive just been working out at home so far.

I bought an elliptical from Walmart... a cheap one. It was about $225

The Image 8.25 -- it works just fine... no problems with it at all.

I go for 30 minutes + at a time now. When I began using the thing, it was only about 10 min. So dont get discouraged when you first get started.

I LOVE IT though.

I also use weights to work all the major muscle groups on my arms and shoulders. I usually do 20 -30 min... (on the exercise ball) while watching TV at night. I also do about 40 to 50 "baby" crunches. I am still afraid to really work those abs just yet. (even though the doctor said go for it)

I ALSO bought the "biggest loser 2" DVD. Now THAT thing will kick your ass. I can sooooo feel it the next day. (and the day after that for that matter). I am trying to take it in baby steps, just like i did the elliptical.

------------

mistique -- im so sorry to hear about the problems. I hope that everything turns out ok. that must be frustrating

BK - 5 lbs that quickly is probably Water (is it close to that time of the month?) I wouldnt worry. Like you said, it is going to come off. I can fluctuate that much in a 24 hr period to be honest. I always have to take the average weight from the middle.

You just need to focus on the Protein. and water. dont worry about the calories. I talked to my nutritionist and she said that counting calories will not really help a whole lot. As long as you are getting the majority of your calories from protein you will keep losing. You are certainly getting enough exercise with all the running around. So, deep breath girl. You're doing great.

OMG -- just experienced my first "stuck" food

oooooooooooooooo, shit

I thought i was having a heart attack... my saliva wouldnt even go down

I didnt PB... i got hot Water stat and it finally passed after 5 min.

oh... man... i can NOT stress enough how much that sucked.

Girls, dont eat anything dry... that was absolutely horrible