Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Bev-- Talked To My Aunt Yesterday And She Said Its Hard To Drop Pounds Because You Body Is In Shock Mode And To Give It One Or Two Months And Then You Will Start Again Dont Push Your Body More Then It Can Deliver And That You May Just Notice Inches Instead Of Pounds . She Is A Register Nurse In Mexico And Works With Several Doctors That Do The Band .

Ok As An Update I Am So Happy And Praying Things Start Looking Better And They Have Started To .

Stop Dating That Guy I Was Dating He Actually Told Me Or Kicked Me To The Curve Lol O Well Lol

And About My Best Friends For Now I Keep It To My Self But Good Things Are Coming First Off All Things Are Coming Out In The Open And That Is A Nice Change .

I Enroll In The Gym Today So Hope To Start Getting My Exterise As I Should . From All Of Us I Been The Bigest Procrastinator . But That Will Change :rolleyes:

Ok See Ya Girls Hope You All Feel Much Better And Have A Wonderful And Beautiful Day !!

annie lookin very hot you go girl

I can not wait till I get to that point

brandi how are you feeling I hope better you sound like you are doing better

brandy I love your pics at the bottom of your post you look super hot

claud good luck at the gym you can do it

steph looks like you are losing weight good I am proud

thanks BK - I"m feeling really good, I still feel fat but I feel like its coming off. If I lose 5 lbs a month I'm happy. This last fill has been great. I'm able to keep my calorie intake around 800 or less, which has never happened for me.

Bman did you get the seat on?

Kitchen update! I'm living in the midst of total chaos! You know how the contractor says I'll have it done in 2 weeks and ends up being 2 months? Ok its not that bad, the contractor is my nephew and he's doing it in the evenings. It looks great so far. Still needs to get the faucets on and the dishwasher put in (did I tell you I've never had a dishwasher? very excited about that) and the plumbing, so its really close to being done, maybe tonight. Every night I've been running to town for something. My dh is still working out of town so he has no idea how great its looking and he also wants to be here when they hook up the electric in the box so he can tell them what breaker to use. I have a ton of house cleaning to do.

I just want to thank everyone for the kind words and support. I'm feeling better and think "ranting" here is what helped.

I've scheduled another fill and I'm going to address some of my issues with the doctor then.

Thanks again!

GIRL WONDERING IF YOU ARE OK .. IT WAS SO WEIRD I HAD A DREAM OF YOU BEING IN A A PARTY THAT I HAD ORGINIZED DONT KNOW WHAT WHY BUT YOU CAME OUT IN MY DREAM AND YOU KEPT WALKING AROUND SAYING NOTHING I WOKE UP AND I LOGED INTO MY COMPUTER JUST TO MAKE SURE IT WAS YOU (SO I SAW YOU PICTURE OVER AND OVER ) AND I AM WONDERING IF YOUR OK !!! IT WAS SO WEIRD .

HOPE YOU LOG IN SOON AND LET US KNOW HOW YOUR WORK OUT IS DOING AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

ANYWAYS PLS TAKE CARE!

CLAU !!!!:notagree

Hey Claud... im ok :-) thank you for checking on me though. I've been doing a lot of thinking about heading out to California though. So, how knows, I may end up at one of your parties someday in the future! I have dreams like that too a lot -- I never know what they mean at the time, but they always end up making sense later. Ive been known to get up in the middle of the night to call people just to make sure they were ok.

I did laundry and cleaned all night... went to my grandma's to watch survivor. I havent exercised yet today... UGH! I need to go to bed though. I have to be up early it is already 12:30am here. I dont have enough hours in the day :-) I still haven't got my bike fixed up with the new seat. My grandma has been in and out of the hosptial for the last week and with all of the running to take care of her... it has left little time for anything extra. Ive been on the elliptical though. I just miss riding.

Bman sorry to hear your gram isn't well, she's lucky to have you. The bike isn't going anywhere and will be waiting when you're ready. Slow down.

I guess I'm one to talk. I haven't walked the 2 mile track with my neice at all this week. Every night I've been running to Lowes for something in the kitchen, or doing something with the kitchen. Last night I did my running, got home in time for Survivor, relaxed during that and then started cleaning. Like I said before my house was in utter chaos, but I whipped it into shape last night. He has everything done except the electrical (which dh wants to be here for) and hooking up my ice maker, and he's going to lower my upper cabinets so I can reach the top shelf. I'm loving it. It just feels like it brought the whole kitchen together with a finished feeling. Our next big project is the bathroom. Ugh!

I've been reading up on the tummy tuck... I'm calling for an appointment today. I was thinking if I get a consult the beginning of Oct. maybe I'll be approved by Nov. and thats when I'm laid off so I'm hoping for a flat tummy for Christmas.

Maurdan - I'm glad you're feeling better. Remember we're here for you, rant rave cry or sing, it really does help. We love ya and want you to do well too, let us know how the fill goes.

Leaving for DC tonight. DS is competing in the morning - no not mixed martial arts, tomorrow is an ironworkers competition for his apprentiship program. It doesn't matter what it is I always enjoy watching him AND it give me and dh some alone time.. in a hotel... no kids.. no dogs.. :waytogo:

just called the ps - my appointment is Jan 28!!! They put me on a cancel list but geesh I didn't think they'd be that backed up. I'm going to try a different one. Wish me luck.

Am I the only one checking in today? :waytogo:

Called the other ps - got an appointment on Tuesday!!!! I can't believe it!!! I'm so very very excited!!! So I read that if you smear dawn dish soap under your fat flap it'll irritate it enough to take the pics. If I didn't spray deo under there everyday I'd be sore anyway - so I guess I'll start the irritation process Saturday evening.

BEV; SO HAPPY TO KNOW YOUR OK I WAS WORRIED BUT LATLEY I HAVE WEIRD DREAMS HOPE GRANDMA GETS BETTER.

BK- THANKS BUT I DIDNT JOIN LOL I DID START WALKING AND I BOUGHT ME A WALKING DVD AND A AEROBIC STIPTEASE LOL DVD JAJAJAAJ HEY WILL TRY IT DONT HURT .

GIRLS I CANT THANK YOU ENOFF FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT REALLY!

WELL MY BEST FRIEND AND I DECIDED WE WILL HAVE A CHILD TOGETHER SO NOW I AM MORE CONFUSED THEN EVER I LOVE HIM AND I KNOW HE LOVES ME BUT THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP . PLUS TO HAVE A CHILD FIRST WE NEED TO DO THE HANKY PANKY LOL AND WE ARE SEVERAL MILES APART BACK TO SQUARE ONE WITH THAT SUBJECT.

GOOD NEWS I LOST 2 POUNDS AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS OF NOTHING SO HOPEFULLY THE scale WILL START MOVING I DO NEED TO MAKE BETTER CHOICES ON MEALS SOMETIME I ONLY EAT ONCE I DAY I FEEL LIKE I AM DOING THE SAME PATTERN AS BEFORE SURGERY AND ITS NOT GOOD I HAVE RESTRICTION AT TIMES BUT I AM DEVATING IF I NEED ANOTHER FILL . WHAT DO YOU ALL SUGGEST HOW CAN I TELL I CAN GULP MY Water DOWN WITH NO PROBLEM SOME food I JUST PB AND I KNOW ITS NOT GOOD WILL SEE.

YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

:ranger:

LOVE YA ALL

CLAU:clap2:

Hey girls--

I screwed up yesterday BIG BIG BIG time! I got into an accident, that was my fault! I didn't see the woman in front of me stop for a turn and rear ended her. Her car is fine but a few scrapes, but my baby, my Betty is trashed.... :eek: My freaking car! I have never had an accident before that has been my fault...

I am pretty hurt, they were worried about the band and did a catscan and lots of fun stuff. I feel horrible even though I am doped up on pain meds...

It is about $8k worth of damage on my car.... :D

car1.jpg

car3.jpg

Number ONE: I am soooo glad you are alright!

Number two...Awwwww, not Betty?????? DAMN! I know you LOVE that car! Hopefully they won't total her out!

If the do total her out, you will find another one, I know you will. And while Betty will be mourned, you could have a newer one, perhaps Dita or Veronica?