Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Banannie - Great! Glad to know that! I was a thinking it was just me! I'm going to go back and attempt to get my second fill. I'm realizing that whole situation played out wrong from the beginning! They didn't even weigh me! Just called me in, asked a question and sent me on my way.

~Sassy

Bk - I'm glad you're getting a fill, 3 slices of pizza is too much, not that I think it would stretch your pouch bc I think its going on down through the band otherwise you'd have that full full feeling.

Kay - Soup is not a bad food, unless its creamy its pretty low cal but it doesn't stay with you as long. The same goes for salad, its just not gonna last 3-4 hours in there. I had a lean cuisine panini (kinda like a grilled cheese but with alot more stuff) for lunch yesterday, it went down good and actually kept me full 3 hours. It had around 20g Protein. The whole bread thing is why I try to keep away from that stuff but I think I'll eat them again, I think half of it would have been great with a good fill.

Speaking of fills... Sassy I've never been numbed, not an option at my Dr. I asked once and they said the same as Annie, you're getting a needle either way so whats the point? I made an appointment for tomorrow - I hope I'm doing the right thing, just a little tweak. Nate said about doing it under fluro but I said I really don't think thats necessary, so he's going to ask the dr if I can just have it in the office again.

I'm really trying to eat foods that will stick around for a while and yet not get stuck. I hate being at the same weight for 2 weeks - it irks the poop outa me! I got on the scale again this morning and its still hovering in the 190's. I had myself psyched for the 80's and it feels unachievable.

Even tho I'm a bit discouraged that the scale hasn't moved I still have to tell you a huge NSV - we ordered t-shirts for the track team and parents. I ordered a large - not x-large or 2x - just a plain old large - I haven't worn a large in YEARS! And I guess I was just hoping for the best. Yesterday I put it on and my size 14 jeans - jeans that weren't squishing my fat up and over the waistband - and I went out into public like that! Without a big shirt or sweatshirt to cover my rolls of fat. I honestly can't remember the last time I wore a size L - I've been trying to hide behind big baggy stuff for so long. One of the things I'm really going to try to do is get out of the baggy stuff. Theres a girl who lost a bunch of weight in town and everyone was saying she's lost too much - the whole blah blah blah bs - and I said well she apparently doesn't feel thin yet bc she's still wearing those big baggy t-shirts. So thats what made me decided I'm really going to work on that issue.

Sassy - I just re-read your post, I can't believe they didnt' weigh you! Thats crazy! If I call in they ask my weight and chart it. I bet that you'll have to be aggressive with them over everything.

Kay when is the wedding? The way you are exercising and with this new fill you could probably fit very comfortable in it within a week.

Ok I haven't gotten on the dreadmill in 3 days so I guess I better get my butt moving and rev it up. Have a good day.

STEPH...you think the scale not moving for 2 weeks is bad!!? Try 5 weeks! :-( I go next week for my 3rd fill and can't wait!

Congrats on the NSV!!! That is awesome!!! Its weeks like this when my scale hasn't moved that I wonder if I'll ever get into those sizes, but I just have to keep the faith, right!?

Sassy...I've never had numbing for my fills either, although I'm not sure how my new fill Dr. will do it next week, but I'll let ya know!

Kirsten we seem to be on the same plateau mine will last a few days then I will lose and then stall then gain a lb or two I prob have lost over 40 lbs at one point and keep gaining and losing the same ten lbs

sassy no numb cream or shot here my fills really don;t hurt all that bad today is the 1st day I will go in without someone with me so I am a little nervous

steph congrats on the nsv I love those

kay i am a big Soup eater but only thick Soups

You guys arent numbed??? wow

My doc has an aerosol spray that numbs you in less than 5 seconds. He just sprays it on your stomach for 5 seconds and then in goes the needle.

I never feel a thing.

Why wouldnt all docs use that?? Maybe you should all ask Dr C what it called. It is pretty awesome stuff.

Truth is the needle doesn't bother me at all. But I do prefer to be laying down when he sticks it in. (ever said that before? LOL I crack myself up!) My port is tilted a little bit so it just makes it easier to get it right. I've never had a problem with needles, I just can't watch, if I watch it hurts.

:clap2: HI I AM BACK AND NEED TO FINISH MY WEIGH LOSS GOAL ALL THIS VACATION WAS SOMETHING ELSE NOT WHAT I WANTED BUT OVER ALL GOOD . MY SO CALL BESTFRIEND ENDED UP NO TRUSTING ME BECAUSE FOR THE SECOND TIME CATCHES ME OFF GARD AND LETS ME KNOW HE HAS A CHILD . A ON AN OFF RELATIONSHIP WITH TWO DIFFRENT WOMAN . I GUESS i EXPECTED TO MUCH THOUGHT SOMETHING COULD HAPPEN BETWEEN US READING THE WRONG MESSAGES THAT I SEE IN HIS EYES AND HIS WORDS . I AM HURTING SO MUCH INSIDE BECAUSE i LOVE THIS MAN AND NOW i HAVE TO GET OVER IT AND JUST BE WHAT I AM HIS BEST FRIEND AND CONTINUE MY LIFE. ON THE OTHER HAND I HAVE ANOTHER FRIEND THERE AND HE TRITED ME LIKE A PRINCESS HE IS SO PROUD OF ME HE THING THAT I AM THE BOMB THAT IS SO NICE . BUT HE IS MARRIED AND WE ARE ONLY FRIENDS . I BEEN CRYING SINCE LAST NIGHT THAT I WAS IN THE AIRPORT AND CANT STOP CRYING MY HEART IS HURTING SO MUCH . I LOOK SOME PICTURES AND WAS DISCUSTED WITH MY SELF FOR WHAT I WAS SEEING REALIZING THAT OVER ALL I HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB . BUT I BLAME MY SELF FOR NOT LOOKING BETTER.

SO ON A SECOND NOTE THAT WAS MY VACATION AND HOW IS EVERYONE . ?

BK- HOW ARE YOU ?

BEV- YOU WON !! CANT BEAT YOUR STORY LOL !

TAKE CARE I WILL CHECK IN LATER NEED TO GET TO WORK AND STOP CRYING LOL !!

CLAU

Clau! I'm so so sorry you've had your heart hurt! :girl_hug: Just know that all your steadies are rooting for you - when you get more of the weight off, with your great personality, the boys will be FLOCKING to you! Keep your chin up and know that it's likely for the best, even though I know it hurts so much right now!!!

BK - I've never had anyone there for my fills - you're a super strong lady, don't be worried!!

Steph - WOO HOO on the size Large! That is so cool!!!! :):D

Brandi - I've only felt the needle on 2 of my 5 pricks (4 fills, 1 slight unfill) and I'm a total "needle weenie". When I felt the two, it was the tiniest pinch. But, having a spray wouldn't be bad! I've also heard of people holding an ice cube on the area a few minutes before the fill to numb the area. I just haven't had a problem, which is great because I was almost more scared of the fills than the surgery since I hate needles so much!

Hey Ladies! Hope you're all doing OK....

CLAUD...I'm so sorry to hear your friend broke your heart...I've been there, done that! Just know that you deserve much better than someone who keeps secrets from you like having a child!

So I have some man drama......I told you all I went to a winery on Sunday, well, I met a guy there and he emailed me yesterday to tell me how nice it was to talk to me and meet me and that he hoped to see me again soon at another group event. Well, I emailed him back and told him if he ever wanted to get together outside of the group, like go see a movie or something, that I'd be up for it. Well....of course it's now been 24 hrs and he hasn't responded so I'm thinking I scared him off but 2 friends (1 of them a guy) said that a) he was definitely interested by the tone of his email and B) I was not too aggressive in my response, but I'm the paranoid one! My best friend said if I don't hear from him by Thurs. to write him off, so I'm trying to be patient. I really liked this guy, so say some prayers that things work out!

Anywhoo..that's my life while I wait for my next fill :)

As for the needle thing...It has never hurt me, or bothered me, not having it be numbed, I'm like Steph I guess!

Claudia - welcome back sweetie! Boys suck. Ok so not all of them but alot of them and I'm sorry that you got hurt. But its always better to find out sooner then later.

Kirsten - he sounds so nice - and he is definitely interested! Don't blow him off if he doesn't respond right away. I'm one of those who only checks my email about once or twice a week. I get on everyday to chat on LBT but never bother checking my email. In fact I check my work email everyday but not my personal email, so I'd give him at least a week or better. You just never know whats going on in a persons life.

I'm a little nervous about my fill tomorrow. I'm just so iffy on whether I really need it or if I'm just not trying hard enough. I'm going to go through with it and then I'll probably be on here whining about being overfilled. Are you guys counting the calories? How many are you eating in a day? I was keeping it below 1000 - an losing - and now I'm between 1200 & 1400. Like right now I'm almost up to 1200 and I just ate 4 oz of steak for supper and I'm thinking about a glass of milk - So that'll get me up to 1300 and if I even eat a little snack before bed I'm up to 1400 - pisses me off.

Thanks for the reasurrance Steph about the guy....I will be patient, I promise! B)

As for the fill...I'm with you there too!! I am still flip flopping back and forth as to whether or not I really need it or am I just not being a good enough bandster! But....I am eating around 13-1400 calories a day so I figure even if I get too tight for a little while, it won't kill me! :)

Let us know how your fill goes!

Claud -- oh hon (hugs) its ok... girl, they are all like that. My friend is being an idiot right now too. He's been acting strange since I was up in Indianapolis the last time. I kind of brought some guy back to his house.

um, well... he brought some chick back with him. So, I thought well... if he can bring someone home... so can I. Well, he sent the girl home. I didnt send home the guy.

He is the one who keeps insisting we are just friends. So, I dont understand why but I think it bothered him. big time. Maybe he needs to figure out a few things. ha. I am certainly not waiting around on him.

-------------------

P.S. with that story and the guy... it was a big stupid mistake. Not like he was going to being calling me anytime soon... sooooo DONT anyone think it was a good thing to be hangin around with another guy. I was dumb. I was just being destructive because I was angry at my ex and myself.

I've been doing alot of dumb things lately. It was a year ago April 14th that my huband came to America permanently... ive been reliving alot of memories this past month. I hate to say it. But ive been drinking away my sorrows and doing alot of stupid things.... just to try to get him out of my head... It hasnt worked and I cant blame it for being young and stupid... so now im just an old, pathetic idiot who knows better.

(more hugs to CLAUD) girl, I cry every night. I know how it feels to have you heart broken. It is nothing you can get over quickly. I am glad you found out that he was not 100% truthful. It is better to know now. BUT I know that doesnt change how you feel. (hugs)

But just know. life here isnt great. we are pretty much on the same page. There was no winning THAT story.

Bannannie -- you must be much better with needle than I am. :-) give me the spray!!! :-)

VAband -- i agree with Steph. He might not check his email much. or maybe he is one of those guys that needs to see you a few more times in a group before he moves on to more... BUT I dont think what you said would scare him... good luck, hope you know more about men than I do.

B) I personally think they are lower than dogs... liars... cheats... selfish.... manipulative... demanding...

OH WAIT!! THAT was negative.

BUT there might be a good one out there :)

Steph -- ive been getting closer to 1200 calories lately too... it is becuase im addicted to milk... if I didnt drink like 4 glasses a day... id be fine!! BUT i crave it all the time... i think i must need Calcium or something

Claudia I am so sorry to hear about the guy on your vacation and all the problems u will get through this

you are a strong woman

steph I am with you I wasn;t sure I needed the fill yesterday so he only gave .2 cc I am now at 1.7cc and I can not eat reg food again till friday

kirsten sorry about your man drama

brandi is right most men are lower than dogs

I love dogs

I have a awesome husband who is my best friend but in highschool I was in an abusive relationship it was awful so I know how mean men can be

on the other hand I lost another lb I need to update my ticker more

well see yall later

Brandi - you keep your chin up - I know you're going thru a hard time (I split with my ex-husband a year ago, and it was horrible) but it does get better - you're beautiful and have a super personality, you'll get a great guy that will make you forget about all the heartbreak in your past! Your "steadies" luv ya girl!

Steph & BK - I'm in the same boat on whether to get another fill - I'll probably go through with it and then be complaining it's too tight... :)

I go in at 2:00 for my fill so I'll probably not be able to get on until tomorrow to let you know I'm too tight :) I think we'll be ok - its not like too tight will kill us - may make us miserable but we'll live through it.

Brandi & Claudia - I know its hard - and only time heals. I think I told you my oldest daughter broke up with a long term bf - it took 2 years for her to get over him - well 2 years and a new guy. She was like you, Brandi, in that she didn't want a serious relationship right away but she did want companionship. It was really hard for her and to make it worse he had a new girlfriend a week after they broke up but he still kept calling her so it was like she didn't have any closure.

Ok so wheres Nat - good grief don't tell me she's MIA again!

Kaydoll - I just can't get into the dailyplate - I tried.

Brandi whats up with the milk? I've never been a big milk drinker but lately I've been craving it too - and before I was drinking the milk I had been eating icecream - our bodies must be needing the Calcium like you said. This last statement made me laugh bc I thought how I'm kinda lactose intolerant - makes me poop - and I was thinking its kinda like men - when we have 'em its the shits, but when they aren't around we crave 'em. :D