Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

AnnieBanannie - BE HAPPY! Unless you're puking your heart out, your fill is working! Enjoy the restriction! this morning I ate oatmeal and a sausage. Aside from 2 glasses of wine, that's all I've had (HA!) and I love it!

VAB.....and the rest of you girls? I AM HOOKED! Seriously, truly, unquestionably hooked.

I'd tell you more, but ... man. I need a shower and to hit the sheets. Just know that your friend is happy. And her new love interest is a good kisser. And smells fantastic. *swoon*

Nat

Good evening everyone...

I imagine most of you are off to bed. Wonder what Nat is dreaming about tonight...like I would have to venture far to figure out what is going on in that little mind of hers....

I got my fill today. I went in unsure. Told the doc that I don't feel like I have any restriction. That I am not starving but I definitely have to talk myself out of eating more often than I did before. I told him I felt that I was getting by mostly on willpower. He was happy with my 9lb loss since my visit 4 weeks ago but said he didn't want me to not be satiated and felt I needed a fill. I got 1cc (standard 1st dose in 4cc band?). It was the weirdest feeling...as I am sure most of you know since I think I am the last to get the fill. The funniest is that I was there with the nutritionist getting transitioned onto Stage 5 foods which is pretty much whatever I want to eat, in moderation and meeting your good health guidelines of daily fruit/veggie/meat/dairy/grain servings. Ah but wait, now that I had a fill I am back on liquids for 4 days and mushies for 4 days. So in 8 days I will get to try to eat real food again..yay me.

Thanks all for the encouragement to get through that whole thing. I felt prepared thanks to all of you!

Brandi-hang in there girl. I am thinking of you. I know that holiday is tough for lots of people and I know you have been through a lot lately. Love yourself girl. You deserve it, you are worthy and the right person will see that. Heal yourself...I know it hurts, but it will happen. At any rate, we love you and all you offer to us in the form of support and friendship (and great sense of humor)...that may not keep you warm at night, but I hope it is some small consolation. :)

I am beat and have to get some shut eye...see you all in the AM

Kay glad to hear your fill went awesome good luck with it

brandi good luck with your 3rd fill

nat how is things going with the big man ha ha

annie - i like your new name

anyways I am back on solids as of yesterday and I can eat a lot more now I am thinking of taking this semester off school and re think my life

this custody battle is really getting to me and working all weekend and all wk is too

I have a stupid dream that I am scared to do I have always wanted to be a teacher and like I said my husband and I are in college 2 gether to be teachers

but last night I realized that I am not sure if I want to be a teacher or open a preschool my husband wants to do the preschool thing

we are both really into helping children that is why we are foster parents but I feel I could still help more children with a good preschool which our town needs

also if we open a preschool we could still foster but if we are teachers prob would not have the time

what do yall think

I am sicking myself out - I can't stop smiling. And I lost a little more weight. 250.5. I'm almost into the 240's!

Fridays at work are casual days. I usually wear dockers or dress in my normal business casual attire. As soon as I hit 240 and can fit into my size 18/20 jeans, I'm coming to work lookin too sexy for my own skin. At 240 I don't look obese and misshapen anymore, I just look fat. HAHA I'm almost there! If I try, I think I can hit 240 before my return from FL.

B'man - how was your fill? I love that your Dr. C is so willing to see you and work with you so frequently. My surgeon essentially told me to wait a month. Uh huh, okay. I will. Unless I need some more juice. I don't enjoy getting the needle jammed in my guts, but the effect is oh so very glorious!

I'm not eating lately - my nerves are all aflutter.

KayDoll - Glad you got your fill. 8 days of liquids and soft foods? MAN! Your surgeon is one tough cookie! (poor choice of words?) Mine only told me 2 days liquids, 2 days soft food. I'm on soft foods today, but I'll do Protein liquids this morning. And maybe a different kind of Protein this evening. *HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!*

StephC - how is the family visit? I know you guys are having fun! I am thinking about going to see my Mom this weekend. We'll see. She called to say she really misses Charlie and wants to spend some time with him. I'm not really in the mood, but it may free me up to do some other things, unless she's got tasks/errands for me to do when I get there. Sheesh. Plus I'm not ready for her to see me yet. I want to be REAL skinny by the time I see her again. I want her eyes to pop out of her head. POP!

VAB - how are you feeling, hon? I was thinking about you yesterday. I know so many people who are sick. I have really been fighting not to catch the wintertime yuck, but I don't know if I'll make it. My friend has a cold and I definitely got his germs last night. Due to the band I couldn't even take a AirBorn to fight the germs.

bk - how's it goin girlfriend? You still eating okay? Are you pukey anymore? I hope you're doing well. I still can't see your ticker. :)

Claudipuss - why the frowny face? You are included in our secret things! Unless there's some secret stuff going on that I don't know about! (Which is entirely possible.)

My day is off to a great start. I have been up since 3:45 this morning, so I'm a little sleepy, but there is no drama today. That's good. My little one is feeling better, he's down to just a runny nose. His energy levels are back up and he's got no fever. YAY! I'm also looking forward to my date this afternoon.

I don't know what else to write, so let me go before I start to ramble.

Nat

I got .2CC more in my band. That makes for 1.8CC all together

I'm still on liquids till tonight... then mushies, tomorrow... back to solids.

I lost 8lbs since I was there two weeks ago :-) They are all very excited about it.

I am almost to 50lbs lost, and that is my next mini-goal.

I am currently at 221. I want to be below 220 by next week.

Went to the Gym last night and worked out for a hour after my fill. Gotta get rid of this nastiness.

Thank you guys for the understanding. These have been my first holidays without my husband and it has not been easy. I am filling out the divorce papers tonight. I finally decided to do it. So, this has just been a really tough week. I just live vicariously through all of you and get to enjoy reading all of the things going on in your lives. I am glad you are here to keep me company.

BMAN...wow!! Congrats on almost being at the 50# mark!!!

You and NAT are doing Awesome!! I'm so jealous!!! I'm still suck in the same spot :-( But hopefully my fill on Monday will fix that!!

I'm so pissed that I'm sick and don't have the energy to get into a routine w/my new elliptical! Its just sitting there, waiting for me.....but hopefully next week I'll be back up to par!

I know how difficult my first vday was after I got separated....its been 4 yrs now since my divorce was final and its STILL not easy (haven't had a real BF on any of them!!) So hang in there....I know what you're going through! If you ever want to chat, just let me know. And remember...it will get better!! :)

NAT....hope you dont catch cold from your 'friend'! ;-) Although if you do, I'm sure it'd at least have been worth it! LOL

BK.....I'm sorry to hear about your custody struggles and you're feeling unsure about your lifes purpose! Maybe you need a break from it all and a chance to think things through....hang in there...you will eventually end up where you're meant to be!

KAYDOT....glad to hear you got a bit of a fill!!! Your Dr. sure is strict w/the liquids and mushies isn't he?? But I guess its all for a reason :girl_hug: That's awesome about your 9 pound loss!!!

i'm still stuck and desprately needing my 2nd fill...have been falling back into old, BAD habits this week :-(

Only a few more days!

Kay glad to hear your fill went awesome good luck with it

brandi good luck with your 3rd fill

nat how is things going with the big man ha ha

annie - i like your new name

anyways I am back on solids as of yesterday and I can eat a lot more now I am thinking of taking this semester off school and re think my life

this custody battle is really getting to me and working all weekend and all wk is too

I have a stupid dream that I am scared to do I have always wanted to be a teacher and like I said my husband and I are in college 2 gether to be teachers

but last night I realized that I am not sure if I want to be a teacher or open a preschool my husband wants to do the preschool thing

we are both really into helping children that is why we are foster parents but I feel I could still help more children with a good preschool which our town needs

also if we open a preschool we could still foster but if we are teachers prob would not have the time

what do yall think

I think your heart will tell you what the right thing to do is, and it is clear that either way you love kids, so I think where ever you end up, you will be great for kids! DO you need a decision now or can you wait until you are more sure of either?

Nat- I am so proud of you for your on going weight loss you go gurl and knock um dead in that sexy outfit

brandi - you are a weight loss machine and so dedicated to the gym

boo your pics are awesome no about the decision now but sometime before fall I will have to decide what to do

I am off to work on my ticker and then off to work

BK--I think then right thing will fall in your lap! :) I tend the think that we overthink and overworry about things!

VAB- I had surgery on the 1st of August.

Who is Brandi?? ;) lol I am getting confused....which is easy to do! ;) I need to know everyone's real name I think!