Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is the day I begin my journey!

Hi guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Im April and today I start my pre-op diet. Scared Im not going to do well on my liquids but Im just starting so I hope it will get better cause even though Im not hungry yet, all Im thinking about is FOOD!!! Got my broths, Water flavorings, Soups, Jello, Protein powders, yogurt, pudding, applesauce. Anything Im missing?

Looking forward to getting to know yall and share our journeys!!

Welcome April. Congrats on the start of your Journey. I say follow your Nuts advice and do the best you can. You got this don't be scared. Relax, you are doing great with your list. And It's well worth it.

Good luck

When is your surgery....and CONGRATS!!!!!

Sugarfree popsicles were a lifesaver to me before and since my surgery. Good Luck! and Congrats!

Thanks......Surgery is the 17th!!! Got me some popsicles too, forgot to mention!! Oh and some smoothies!!

woot! Good luck....Congrats again on your journey

Good Luck, enjoy the journey it's not always easy but it gets better every day, stay positive.

Welcome to the forums, we are so happy to have you join us. You can and will do well, just keep reminding yourself of the prize at the end. Generally, once you get past day three things do get much easier. And remember, you have all of us to support you.

You go girl, follow the instructions and drink lots and lots of crystal light or Mio what ever you can do to stay full. When you think of food remember that when this is over and your back on solid foods you can eat your favorites again, just not as much. Think how great you will look with the weight off and wearing your skinny jeans instead of a cheeseburger ok?

Thanks for the support guys. So far so good.........however I think ive peed like every 15 mins!!!

That's okay, think of all the exercise you are getting running to the bathroom, lol.

Sugarfree popsicles were a lifesaver to me before and since my surgery. Good Luck! and Congrats!

sugar free pops are the BEST post op.......

Thanks for the support guys. So far so good.........however I think ive peed like every 15 mins!!!

Post surgery I pee every 15 min!!! Good luck ....hated pre surgery diet