Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 30th is the day! Who is with me?

Tomorrow I have my pre-op meeting with my surgeon. It's when I will find out what time my surgery is and all the last minute details. I'm so excited to know more details. It's a little surreal to me right now and each step makes it more real.

Good luck tomorrow.

July 30th here. Ready but nervous. Researching and getting my head wrapped around the mental issues I may go through of loving food, being bored and wanting to eat. I have high pain tolerance but get nauseated at the drop of a hat. Don't want nausea!

July 30th for me. Not nervous...yet. Going by myself to Mexico, but I've traveled enough to be comfortable with it all. Can't wait to compare notes with you all in a few weeks. Now that we're down to the countdown phase, I am definitely starting to get excited. Good luck to all you July sleevers! Here we goooooo!

Just checking in with you July sleevers. I was sleeved July 19th. I ended up spending 2 nights in the hospital. Honesty I would have stayed 3 if they wanted me to. I had the best nurses. The day of surgery I weighed 277. As of today, 7 days from surgery I weigh 263. I'm so happy. I'm a little on the tired side but I'm doing day by day. The best decision I have made in a long time was to have WLS. Any questions, you can email me @ jenray83@yahoo.com. I am hear to help you all and answer any questions you may have. Gods luck and god bless :)

Just checking in with you July sleevers. I was sleeved July 19th. I ended up spending 2 nights in the hospital. Honesty I would have stayed 3 if they wanted me to. I had the best nurses. The day of surgery I weighed 277. As of today' date=' 7 days from surgery I weigh 263. I'm so happy. I'm a little on the tired side but I'm doing day by day. The best decision I have made in a long time was to have WLS. Any questions, you can email me @ jenray83@yahoo.com. I am hear to help you all and answer any questions you may have. Gods luck and god bless :)[/quote']

Great to hear I go Tuesday and really nervous hoping I have a good experience like you did!

I'm so nervous today! hope that you guys are doing well. Can't believe surgery is so soon! Not loving my pre-surgery all Clear liquids diet very much. Lol

Tuesday is the day! Not too nervous I guess. Never been under general anesthesia and hoping I don't say something too embarrassing coming out of it, lol. My biggest fear is nausea. I already get nauseous from anything (car rides, any motion I'm not in control of making). Not too fearful of pain, as I have had a cesarean and PA said it is not any worse than that, and I wasn't in pain at all. Another hurdle will probably be cooking for my 3 year old and legally blind husband. Afraid the mental "want" to eat will be frustrating, cooking all their meals. I know I can do this though! And I can't wait for the results!! Eeek!!

Did u guys ever cheated on your Pre op diet

We have friends over that I cook for on Sunday evening, so I did tend to eat less healthier things on that day, for that meal only. Then I got right back on track come Monday morning. It never affected my weight loss. I don't think one meal a week, and not gorging yourself, will hurt your weight loss overall IMO. My biggest friend has been Water, Water, water! Keeps it all moving!

Hello,

I'm having surgery July 30 @ 7:30 am, but I have to check in @ 6:00.

My New Journey 2013. SD 7-30-13

I'm so nervous today! hope that you guys are doing well. Can't believe surgery is so soon! Not loving my pre-surgery all Clear liquids diet very much. Lol

My nervous feelings are turning to scared. My sister will be here tomorrow so that will hopefully make tomorrow go ok. I know I will not be sleeping a wink the night before. My check in is 5am.

I had my sleeve done July 30th of 2012, It was the best thing I have ever done, I could not be happier! I hope y'all have as good of an experience as I have had, my highest weight was 354 and this morning I weighed 196! It has been an amazing year! Good luck, and best wishes!

I had my sleeve done July 30th of 2012, It was the best thing I have ever done, I could not be happier! I hope y'all have as good of an experience as I have had, my highest weight was 354 and this morning I weighed 196! It has been an amazing year! Good luck, and best wishes!

Congrats Texassky and happy surgiversary!

Did u guys ever cheated on your Pre op diet

Yes ma'am.. I did and feel so guilty.