Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 30th is the day! Who is with me?

Hi July 30th sleevers! Quick question.. Is anyone still experiencing left side pain? Mine seems to have returned and I am wondering if that stitch inside is getting ready to pop or if it is something else to worry about. Thanks for any guidance. Have a good weekend.

Hello my July30th sleevers. Ok, I need some help and encouragement. I have been in an over two week stall with no movement on the scale. Has this happened to anyone else? I know it is probably normal , but need to figure out how to jump start things again. Anyone have suggestions or in the same place??? Thanks.

I've been stalled for about a week. I figured its normal and I just keep doing what I'm doing. I am excited to hear about others- I need your motivation. :)

Living Lean 13

I'm in that same boat! The scales have not moved in two weeks. I've been following the guidelines from the nut. Well, I may have missed the Water a few days and maybe 70 grams of Protein. I've tried eating puree chicken, can't stand the texture. I've decided to up my Protein to 75 each day. The only neat I've been able to digest has been baked fish.

Thanks for responding. I am able to also eat ground chicken and beef. I made chicken chilli tonight. I hope the scale starts moving again for us all. I have really increased my exercising and just can't figure out the right balance for my body. I did take my measurements the other day b/c I was feeling discouraged and felt encouraged by the inches I had lost. I go to the surgeon this week so I'm curious about their suggestions. I have been trying to track my food, liquid and Protein on fitness pal. Lets keep in touch along this journey. I need the encouragement too. Have a good week.

Did you say that your exercising? I haven't started exercising, only walking every other day 1 1/2 mile. I was waiting on everything to heal. I guess it's time to hit the gym!

I have a treadmill at home. So I am mostly walking on that and tried some incline. Did a few upper body weights, but I think I will be released Wednesday to try other exercise. Feels good to just make it more a part of my daily routine.

I'm in the same boat! The scale wasn't moving for me for 2 weeks. I haven't weighed myself since last week because it is very discouraging but I'm just doing what I've been doing hoping when I go to my follow up this Wednesday it won't be the same. What has encouraged me though is the fact that I have lost inches!

I was sleeved 7/31 had a stall for two weeks I am finally down 16 pound I seem to be a super slow looser, I started the gym at two weeks out I do 2 miles incline at 4.2 on the treadmill for 30 minutes and twenty in the elliptical burning an average of 450 to 550 calories five days a week, I was one of the lucky ones that had no problems with eating or drinking ever.

I was sleeved 7/31 had a stall for two weeks I am finally down 16 pound I seem to be a super slow looser, I started the gym at two weeks out I do 2 miles incline at 4.2 on the treadmill for 30 minutes and twenty in the elliptical burning an average of 450 to 550 calories five days a week, I was one of the lucky ones that had no problems with eating or drinking ever.

Esmeralda...I must be your long lost sister! I too am a super slow loser (17 lbs. since surgery), am pursuing my eating and exercise seriously, and have had absolutely no problems with eating and drinking. I'm guessing you and I are both going to make steady progress, however. I don't feel nearly as alone now. :-)

Looks like the scales are moving again!

Happy for you! Hope mine starts moving soon.

Esmeralda...I must be your long lost sister! I too am a super slow loser (17 lbs. since surgery)' date=' am pursuing my eating and exercise seriously, and have had absolutely no problems with eating and drinking. I'm guessing you and I are both going to make steady progress, however. I don't feel nearly as alone now. :-)[/quote']

When were you sleeved??? I see the inches coming off but not the weigh, I though because I was a band to sleeve patient and I was low weight wise to start I was going to Lose slow

When were you sleeved??? I see the inches coming off but not the weigh, I though because I was a band to sleeve patient and I was low weight wise to start I was going to Lose slow

My surgery was July 30, so I'm very close to you. I've lost a total of 35 lbs now, but half of that was before surgery. I've also got a lot to lose, more than 130 lbs. Still, although I've had 4 weeks with losses at 1 lbs or less, I'm still losing so I'm not too upset by it all. Also, I have not really changed much in size (I have very large hips and haven't lost much there) and am wearing the same clothes as I did before. I'm guessing I should have been wearing a larger size than I was. Did I think it would be a faster transition? Yes. Am I still excited about the [slow] changes? Yes. Good luck to you...hope you'll check in again in another month or so. :)

Still. Stalled. :(