Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I also would like to know what happened to that thread also.I think every woman that may be going down to Mexico and possibly using Dr. Garcia should be aware. Everyone should be held accountable: Dr Garcia and his coordinators, for making sure this doesn't continue. And this forum for protecting us the members. They definitely should not be participating in a cover up. DR and I use that term loosely DR. LUNA is immoral and unethical man an he should not be allowed to victimize vulnerable women. Patients that are under his care.

If our forum admins owner whatever participate in this cover up they plainly are not out for us their members and I will no longer participate here

He did the same to me' date=' but it could also have to do with more the cultural differences too. I didn't feel that he was saying it in a "creepy" kind of way though.. He told me I was beautiful, had beautiful eyes & would look even more amazing once the weight came off. There was another female doctor in the room too though, but I forgot her name. I think it may be that he just says these things to help with the patient's self confidence & to get them excited about losing the weight. I could see though how someone may mistake this for him hitting on them or something, but Idk, I just dont think he means any harm by it.[/quote']

I think someone crosses the line when he starts having sex with the patients though...

A common thread I see here....

From some girls behind the scenes PMing me and what was just said here. And from the girl yesterday.

He starts out by telling you haw beautiful you are and how good you will look later. But you are so beautiful now... Then it's up to the girl on how he proceeds from there??

Big difference in complimenting patients and sleeping with them while they are under his care.

as in rape??

or did those patients willingly have sex with him?

as in rape??

No not rape... These have been girls that consented. But it's ethnically wrong nevertheless.

Sure he waits for them to bite the hook. If they do he reels them in hook line and sinker then throws them back when finished with them.

Some young women may not be stable enough to handle this. Could lead to something very destructive. Even more so then the post from last night.

I hope these women can find some peace and deal with what has happened. We don't know their mind set or what their actual experience has been.

I hope he is dealt with.

Sure he waits for them to bite the hook. If they do he reels them in hook line and sinker then throws them back when finished with them.

Some young women may not be stable enough to handle this. Could lead to something very destructive. Even more so then the post from last night.

I hope these women can find some peace and deal with what has happened. We don't know their mind set or what their actual experience has been.

I hope he is dealt with.

Yes that was my concern the girl yesterday just feels silly and embarrassed that she fell for it.

But what about the next person?

I hope that this isn't swept under the carpet also.

Nothing is ever really gone from the internet. If it has been viewed on your computer it is still in your cache.

It was starting to get a little heated the last time I read...that was earlier this morning though. Maybe things changed.

They just had to agree to disagree couldnt make some understand why this is wrong.

I think several things need to be in the open here.

One that this person is obviously on THIS SITE.

Picking and choosing as to who he might like.

He knows everyone's screen names when they get there. And says the same things!

I'm not comfortable in knowing a doctor is cruising this site. Looking at very personal insights to a patients psyche.