Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

February 2007 bandsters!

Any idea why that happens?

I am loving this fill! I am not even hungry yet.

I stocked up on more Protein Drinks.< /p>

And I still feel/hear the bubbles..

I have no clue why this happens... it's a little creepy.

Here's another update... I was very restricted for a week after my 2nd fill, but I'm finding the restriction is wearing off. I go for my 3rd on Apr. 18th.

MAN.. I'm feeling ya. I am now 11/12 days post 1st fill and my complete restriction I was feeling all this time is wearing off. It's kind of funny actually cause I called my doc and asking if I would still need to come in if I didn't need a fill and she just kind of laughed and said yes, they wanted to check in with me and weigh me & stuff. Well,, SHE knew that by the time the 23rd rolled around I'd be begging for more!!!!:straight Monday when I went to blue coast I was only able to eat 10 v small bites of my burrito. Today when I went and got the same exact small burrito I ate all the innards and left the tortilla. I'm starting to get snacky too. Thank goodness I brought in some string cheese to stave off 'the beast'

T

Teacher I think I have the same thing you do. My sinus allergy part has gotten better but the coughing...oh my lord you can take it and throw it away. I would take the sinus part back in a second if I knew I would never have to cough again.

I had a horrible cough last summer that lasted almost a month, and I would cough so hard that I could feel something in my back pop. After it was all said and done, I ended up going to the chiropractor several times for a dislocated rib way up above my shoulder blade on the right side. It was horrible, so I know how you feel! I hope you and Teacher get better soon!

MAN.. I'm feeling ya. I am now 11/12 days post 1st fill and my complete restriction I was feeling all this time is wearing off. It's kind of funny actually cause I called my doc and asking if I would still need to come in if I didn't need a fill and she just kind of laughed and said yes, they wanted to check in with me and weigh me & stuff. Well,, SHE knew that by the time the 23rd rolled around I'd be begging for more!!!!:straight Monday when I went to blue coast I was only able to eat 10 v small bites of my burrito. Today when I went and got the same exact small burrito I ate all the innards and left the tortilla. I'm starting to get snacky too. Thank goodness I brought in some string cheese to stave off 'the beast'

T

That is what i am worried about! I feel restricted again. It was kind of hard being on mushies for nearly 4 weeks and then having to go back to stage 3 for a few days. It's killer! But i'm not hungry.... It's my stupid telling me I should be eating.

Hopefully the restriction lasts longer.

MAN.. I'm feeling ya. I am now 11/12 days post 1st fill and my complete restriction I was feeling all this time is wearing off. ...

Yep... it's crazy how you can go from eating off of a saucer after your fill to second helpings after 11/12 days!

:hungry:

I'm still experiencing optimal restriction following my second fill. I lost 3.5lbs this week (4.5lbs last week).

I do seem to be having problems with extreme Constipation. I haven't had a BM for a week :)! I've been trying to drink more and exercise but nothing is helping. I think I may have to resort to taking something, which I hate as I suffer from IBS and laxatives pay havoc with it. Does anyone have any useful tips for dealing with this?

I've never tried prune juice is it really gross? Babygrl1234 I've never heard of metamucil. I live in the UK so I'm not sure if it goes by a different name over here.

Metamucil is a powder you mix with Water that give you more fiber for regularity. I am not sure what it would go by in the UK but try looking in the Vitamin and supplement area of the store and find something that you mix with water for extra fiber. The metamucil is usually orange flavored.

We call it Fybogel and yes that's a great idea. I'll pick some up when I'm next in town.

I'm currently dealing with getting my medication stuck. I always break it up but one bit is stuck and I've been feeling sick now for about an hour. I'm going to try an extra hot cup of tea to try and shift it. Oh the joys of bandhood!!

Yuck that is no fun. I just too my first pills after banding yesterday and luckily they went down ok. I was pretty fr4eaked out about it at first though. Good luck with the hot tea.

Still struggling with the stuck pill. I haven't had lunch yet and it's nearly 4pm but I feel really nauseous. On the bright side I may lose a bit of extra weight from not eating today!!lol!!