Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Having a rough time getting much down as most have also said. Not feeling regret of this, just wondering if it will work. I somehow fell asleep on my stomach last night and woke up in pain. I have been worried I ripped something by sleeping on my stomach. I hope not!! Also, this may be too personal but I started my period today ... Bad timing.. The weird part is I usually know a week before I start in terms of pain, but I had no warning signs this time. Maybe I am distracted with other pain? I notice family members trying to tell me they know what I am going through because they have had csections or tummy tucks. I just listen to them and think to myself they are not the same.. Trying not to be annoyed and I'm not asking for people to feel sorry for me, I just don't want people telling me they know how I feel unless they actually had this surgery.. Is that mean? Sorry to rant on here just needed to get that out. I hope everyone is doing well so far!!

Please check in and let us know how you're doing!

Had my one-week today... Down 11 lbs! To Celebrate, went to the Mall of America and walked 1.5 times around it. ;) That's 3/4 of a mile!

I was sleeved on June 3rd, and honestly, I feel great - I feel completely recovered. The first 2 days were rough, but it was smooth sailing after that. I feel very blessed.

Oh, and I'm 9 days post-op and down 14 pounds :)

I am feeling great!! Down 22 pounds. Still on liquid but my energy is great!

Today is my first full day back to work. In fairness, taking public transit probably wasn't the smartest thing, but my ergo chair is soooo comfy at work and is supporting my back nicely. I'm halfway done with my Water for today too. Also, I'm wearing a skirt I haven't worn since 2007... a size 24. I was wearing 28s in April. I'm going to take measurements this weekend as I prep for the inevitable and normal week 3 stall, which won't be a huge deal because I know it ends. :D

Well this coming Monday will be officially two weeks post op! Down 23 pounds to 217!!! I started 240! Very excited!!! Can't wait to see the 100's!! I feel good. My blood pressure is already normal without medicine which is a miracle!! So hopeful for the future on this weight loss journey!

I hit the week 3 stall at 248.5, so not going to weigh myself this week. You are all dropping faster than I am, and I am cheering you on! Keep inspiring me! :D

I got on the exercycle today and did 30 minutes. I had forgotten that bikes work different muscles than walking! Oops... I'm sore, but not I-Screwed-Something-Up painful.

How are your incisions and bruises? My scabs are starting to itch and come off, but boy do I still have some amazing bruising on my belly. I am on my first full week back at work, but feeling really good. I have energy and my skin has color. I have an appointment with my work's trainer to get my measurements taken on Friday. These were my measurements on 9-MAY:

9-MAY Weight: 278

Abdomen: 48.5

Waist: 52

Arm: 17.5

Hip: 55.5

Mid-Thigh: 27

Wonder what they'll be in Friday!

You are doing great. I have hit a stall this week seeing no results but I haven't done measurements. I can't wait until I am cleared to workout again.

I didn't make it by the gym last Friday - too busy at work! - but I think my stall is broken. I'm down to 243.5 according to the scale this morning. I'm going to conservatively say I definitely weigh 245, which means my first goal has been achieved! Also, I'm back in size 24s! :D

I was sleeved 6/3. I don't think I'm feeling nearly as good as you. I' m still weak & nauseous. I can't imagine being back at work. I'm planning on 7/8 to return to work but that's only if this weakness is gone.

I just wanted to share my progress!! I'm really starting to see the results!! Down 36 lbs!! The pic on the left is 5/20 when I started liquids. The pic on the right is today... 3 weeks post-op :)

You're looking great!! Your face and neck is so much more defined! I was just sleeved 6/18. I'll be 1 week out exactly tomorrow. Pictures like yours keep me inspired. I have no clue what I would even look like as a smaller person. I've always been heavy.

Got the new measurements!

Height: 5’1 - Surgery day weight 265

4/30/13

6/26/13

Weight

Arm

Waist

Abdomen

Hip

Mid Thigh

Total difference

SQUEE!

I should also note that my doc didn't have me do a pre-op liquid phase, so I didn't have the additional drop from that some people did. I'm really happy with my progress! :D

Going back to work tomorrow! I had a setback as I was severely dehydrated and am still trying to get better. Hope everyone is well!

post-56903-13813667099729_thumb.jpg

I was sleeved on the 3rd as well. Weight myself and down 21lbs. Started at 256 and now I'm at 235. I feeling it slow down so much. I feel good now working on my Protein and Water. I haven't started the gym because I was very weak and much in pain the first week. I had to go back to work after 1 week post op and that was ok but not easy.