Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TT and thighs at the same time?

Mine is in groin. Do you want to send your pictures to my dr? She will give you her opinion and price

I had tt and thigh lift. Where are you recovering? You need some supplies.

What supplies are a must have? I'm having a lower body lift, small thigh lift and possibly a breast lift and implants done at the end of July. I am hoping to get everything before then. (I already purchased the female urinal, what else is a must have?

I had no idea the recovery from a thigh lift took so long, yikes. This talk about hover-pooping and groin incisions and cuts down your thighs has me rethinking ... :(

Mine was in the groin only and I had tt at same time and bbl. I can show you my pictures. It was Dr Cardenas in TJ.

I'd love to know more about this Dr and see your pics for sure.

Its not so bad. You just have to remember the area is of a sensitive nature.

after tt, thigh lift and arm lift and bbl

It is Dr Carmina Cardenas. bodybeautifulmexico@gmail.com

I had the extended TT and medial thigh lift done together in March. I will not lie - it was a rough recovery. But I would do it again in a heartbeat.

The recovery from the thighs is pretty difficult as you can not sit for about 6 weeks. No sitting whatsoever for the first 2 weeks after surgery, very limited sitting until 6 weeks. At six weeks when I was finally cleared for sitting was about the time I was ready.

I am thrilled with my results, absolutely thrilled. At three months out I would say my thighs are 95% healed - in that the incisions are healed but I occasionally have some minor tenderness still at the "T" juncture where the incisions meet, for example. My abdominoplasty continues to be uncomfortable off and on - not from the incision or incision line, but from where they stitched the muscles. I'm trying to work out pretty aggressively and my abs hold me back. Today I am walking hunched over for the first time in a LONG time, due to overdoing it.

Sorry just have a quick question.... If you were not cleared to sit for six weeks did you have to lie down constantly.... My job is half-and-half I work retail.... And can take six weeks off then will I be able to walk comfortably after them.

In any case - feel free to ask any questions that you have -

Please see my post from this morning and I put pictures under my profile gallery! I can put more up later I knew there were people who were going to want to see pics and get some ideas before their surgery! Ask any questions you have and Good Luck to you on the 11th! :)

From a medical perspective those incisions look great ! On the other side, ouch! Thanks for sharing! I think it's important people see what they are in for if they decide to do this

I had the extended TT and medial thigh lift done together in March. I will not lie - it was a rough recovery. But I would do it again in a heartbeat.

The recovery from the thighs is pretty difficult as you can not sit for about 6 weeks. No sitting whatsoever for the first 2 weeks after surgery' date=' very limited sitting until 6 weeks. At six weeks when I was finally cleared for sitting was about the time I was ready.

I am thrilled with my results, absolutely thrilled. At three months out I would say my thighs are 95% healed - in that the incisions are healed but I occasionally have some minor tenderness still at the "T" juncture where the incisions meet, for example. My abdominoplasty continues to be uncomfortable off and on - not from the incision or incision line, but from where they stitched the muscles. I'm trying to work out pretty aggressively and my abs hold me back. Today I am walking hunched over for the first time in a LONG time, due to overdoing it.

Sorry just have a quick question.... If you were not cleared to sit for six weeks did you have to lie down constantly.... My job is half-and-half I work retail.... And can take six weeks off then will I be able to walk comfortably after them.

In any case - feel free to ask any questions that you have -

[/quote']

I either stood up or was lying down, 100% for the first two weeks, for weeks 2-6 I sat maybe a couple minutes per day initially (long enough to use the bathroom), and by the end probably half an hour to an hour per day if you added it up. At six weeks I was cleared and the day I was cleared I flew from Washington state to Florida. So, plenty of sitting. It was a bit difficult but doable. I was able to walk comfortably by then, absolutely. Sitting was still a bit uncomfortable though, particularly for long periods of time.

It is Dr Carmina Cardenas. bodybeautifulmexico@gmail.com

Thank you so much for sharing all your info and pics. You look great..maybe there is hope for me yet. How long we're you in Mexico? What about follow up? Would you mine sharing an approximate cost?

I was laying down for first 2 weeks a lot but I was allowed to sit as well. Not sure why you could not sit . I was in Mexico for 2 weeks then I flew home over 4 hour flight. I had multiple procedures done at same time so there was a bit of a discount. I think its $2500 plus a stay at a recovery house.

I will be having a lower body lift and thighs done in Mexico at the end of this month. I will be there 10 days after my surgery and then flying home..... Estimated time will be anywhere from 10-19hrs with two layovers...... So how in the world do we manage sitting on a plane???? Now I'm a bit worried:/

Fist of all, I thing you should stay solid 2 weeks, 4 days makes a big difference. Secondly, get a seat in aisle so you can stand up if you need to. Also I just shifted my weight from side to side so I don't get stiff. You may also have drain, wear a bulky shirt to hide them under. Think positive, find ways to be creative, move slow. I also ordered a wheelchair, best thing I have ever done.

Thank you for the suggestions. I will be contacting the airline this week to make sure there is a wheelchair and someone to help me between gates. And to get the proper seats. Lol. Unfortunately I can only stay for the 12 days as I could only make arrangements for my kids that long.