Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I like the Jillian Michaels workouts because she does circuit training and you work out two big muscles at a time. Example, squats with bicep curls. Her ripped in 30 is 3 minutes of strength training, two min cardio, and one min abs for 3 circuits. It's really hard at first but you get strong quick.

Cool! I'll have to see if I can get it from my Library to try it. Thanks!

I'm a little depressed now. Everyone is doing so much better than me. I was sleeved in 11/13/12. Started at 307. Was 287 on surgery day and I'm now 230. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

How many calories is everyone doing now? What about carbs and fat grams?? Don't get me wrong' date=' I am so happy with my progress. It's way more than what I could have done on my own!!

Congrats everyone on being so successful!![/quote']

Don't worry you are doing GREAT!!!

Everyone is different for example Lauraven eats extremely low carb and probably lower cals than me...I try and get a minimum 70gms Protein and I only keep my carbs at <100 I don't worry about the fats so much and my cals are between 1000-1200 typically but I am only losing 1-2 pounds a week now . My surgeon is happy with that and me eating pretty much a normal diet high in Protein.< /p>

I am I no way an expert... But I try and keep my carbs at 45 and below.... Fats? I'm not counting' date='

I want to get 70+ grams of Protein and around 1000 calories.. Little processed food and cut out the Protein bars! They are just like candy to me.[/quote']

What kind of Protein Bars do you eat I have only found one I can stand but the calories could be better :( it is the pure protein revolution peanut caramel @280 cals I use it as a quick meal occasionally.

I was eating the premier bars 30 grams of Protein but high calories 280?

So I no longer buy them. I did like them though :(

Anyone here on MFP? Can I add you?

Sorry, I don't use MFP! I hope you'll find some buddies here, though!

What kind of Protein bars do you eat I have only found one I can stand but the calories could be better :( it is the pure Protein revolution peanut caramel @280 cals I use it as a quick meal occasionally.

I'm eating bars from Aldi's with 10g protein, 180 calories, but I think I'm going to stop eating them. I think I'm using them as an excuse to snack and not feel as bad about it, but they don't do as much for me as they should.

I think I need to pitch mine too... Sniffle.

Idk I was thinking 280 is a lot of calories??? for a bar that is not meant to be a Meal Replacement even though I use it as one.Mine also have over 20 carbs,I only eat 1-2 a week but...

Idk I was thinking 280 is a lot of calories??? for a bar that is not meant to be a Meal Replacement even though I use it as one.Mine also have over 20 carbs' date='I only eat 1-2 a week but...[/quote']

Yeah when I ate them it was as a meal also...

I think they are good when you are in a pinch.

The problem with me though was that I was eating them instead of a meal AT HOME when I had "real" food available! :o

But girl you are doing awesome with your weight loss, I wouldn't change a thing if I were you!

The problem with me though was that I was eating them instead of a meal AT HOME when I had "real" food available! :o

But girl you are doing awesome with your weight loss, I wouldn't change a thing if I were you!

Yeah, I like that I can grab a bar if I think I might be out of the house at meal time and didn't have time to pack lunch.< /p>

But girl you are doing awesome with your weight loss' date=' I wouldn't change a thing if I were you!

[/quote']

I don't really like the whey Protein taste that they just can't seem to hide enough so that is the real reason I don't eat them much I haven't tried any Premier Protein products bc I can't make myself buy a huge bulk package(individuals anywhere??) I just think if I don't like it then my husband(human garbage disposal lol)is stuck eating or drinking it. My go to food in my house is cheese now if I can't be bothered for anything else.

BTW I am on MFP for anyone that hasn't added me I just changed my username it is Kaliforniagurl

Anyone here on MFP? Can I add you?

I am timh_ok . I am two months out from surgery. Feel free to add me. I have my food diary open.

I was sleeved 11/13/12 and I am down 65 lbs started at 265 now at 200 I still have at least 20 more to go but in such a better place my weight lost has stopped now I haven lost at all this past few weeks but haven't gained I know I really need to start working out and stop snacking on junk food even thought I only eat a few bites of the bad food each day I know it's bad for me so I need to really check myself and get to basics to get these last lbs off

post-45002-13813666006083_thumb.jpg

I was sleeved 11/13/12 and I am down 65 lbs started at 265 now at 200 I still have at least 20 more to go but in such a better place my weight lost has stopped now I haven lost at all this past few weeks but haven't gained I know I really need to start working out and stop snacking on junk food even thought I only eat a few bites of the bad food each day I know it's bad for me so I need to really check myself and get to basics to get these last lbs off

No way! I don't believe that's you! Your after pic looks like the before pic's daughter! Haha! Congratulations!