Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need positivity from post op peeps!

I was nauseated only for 12 hours, never vomited, and have lost 15 lbs in 12 days post op.

You'll be so excited!!!!

Great thread. I too have been feeling the negative vibes lately, just the pick me up I needed too. Surgery for me 6/25!!

I have posted many times here that Attitude IS Everything! You are taking a big step toward reclaiming your life. Give that all the value it deserves. My sleeve surgery was so easy. I was up walking laps around the hospital wing within a couple of hours. Quickly got off the morphine and was headed home in less than 2 days. Do everything they tell you and you'll be off to a great start. Having this surgery was truly one of the BEST decisions I have ever made for myself. I'm 15 months out and have lost 104% of my excess weight! How's that for positive!?! All the best to you soon to be "Newborns"!!

It has been the best thing I've done for myself abd I'm only POD12. I too was scared of the surgery but it was WAY easier than I thought. I've already lost 15lb and just the action of putting on a piece of clothing that will do up easily has totally changed my confidence. Before I felt there was no point exercising it dieting - with this tool I know I can go it!!

I'm 2 1/2 years out & I can honestly say this is the best decision I ever made. Went from a size 22 to a 4 & have more energy than I ever thought possible. Keep that upbeat attitude & you can achieve your goals. Best of luck to you all!

Deb

Sending positive thoughts your way! 3 1/2 months out and this is the best decision ever! Lost 31 pounds, slow but I'll take it! Dropped lots of inches and came from 2xl to L top, 20 pants to 14. Weighing scale does not tell the whole story! This forum is my support group, it's not always positive-- but heck so is life! Read along and if it's not good, skip it and take the best ones. Goodluck on your surgery, and we are in this journey together!!!! Hugs!