Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What type of singer would you like to see win American Idol this year?

• Rocker
    • Country
    • Crooner
    • Classical
    • R&B
    • Pop

Did anyone hear what they are singing this week? The only thing I could find is who the judge is.

<I cant tell anymore! I flip back and forth now that it is down to the four of them. I am liking Blake more and more. At one time I thought Jordan was the weaker of the remaining, yet I think she has actually gotten better as the we get closer to the end... and it has been some time since LaKisha left me very impressed. Who do you think will go tonite?</p>

I'll bet Lakisha goes home. The reason I say that is because last night Simon said that Blake and Lakisha are both in peril for tonight. It could be Blake I guess, but I would think that he gets more votes than Lakisha. His talent is more original. On the other hand, a lot of people don't like stuff they aren't familiar with.

Like SANJAYA!

I thought last night was completely boring. I even pulled out the weights and started to lift (which was pretty much the 5th time I have ever lifted weights in my life) during the show when normally I would be so engaged that I would just watch. Jordin was my favorite from last night. I do think they were a little harsh on her about her 2nd song. I thought it was fantastic. Lakisha is going home.

I thought last night was completely boring.

Totally agree. Hard to follow up such an awesome show last week with Bon Jovi though.

Please Please let Blake last another round!!!!

I agree on the boring! What the heck are they doing with such great talent so early on in the show, and up to now.....and then pulling in Barry Gibb in one of the big final weeks? It was boring and anticlimactic.

They should have had Barry Gibb eariler in the show.

I still want Jordin to win it.

& Hopefully.. Lakeshia goes home tonight.

I thought everyone but Jordin tanked!!

I like Blake, but I didn't like either of his performances last night.

I'm thinking Lakeisha's going home, too. I guess we'll see. Show starts in 10 mins for me!

Amen! Last night... yawn. I wasn't energized enough to start lifting weights, but did a few leg lifts... front, side, back, together.

I liked Blake's first song. The second was milque toast. I didn't think that Lakisha's was that bad. I thought Melinda's was good although it didn't rock my world. Neither did Jordin. She's good, but I thought she way over-sung it.

Barry Gibb blows as far as I'm concerned. But then I never was a Bee Gees fan. That's funny I'm not a big Beach Boys fan either. I'm into falsetto on a very limited basis. I guess that's why I like Blake, he doesn't do it ad nauseum.

As far as I'm concerned nobody sounded that great doing the Bee Gees songs. Some R & B would be good. Or some real rock and roll. Why don't they call me for tips??