Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Adorkable (8lbs): -2.0:smilielol5:

Amethystjade (15lbs): -7.0, -2.0, -4.0-2.0:tt1:

Bahotmomma (10lbs): -1:wub:

Bella (12lbs): -2.0, -0.0, +0.0, -3:heart:

Deboregon (10lbs): -8.4, +5.0, +4.0-8.2:tt1:

Jmegirl (10lbs): -1.8, -0.4, -1.2-1:tt1:

Julieann (15lbs): -3.9, -3.1, -3.1, -4.0, -2 :cursing:

KayleighsMommy (15lbs): -2.0,-2.0, +0.0-1.0:tt1:

Lapdancer (20lbs): -1.04, -8.0, -4.02-3.0:tt1:

Lotzasunshine (13lbs): -4.0, -1.0, +0.0+0.0:tt1:

Magaines (15lbs): -4.2, -2.0, +1.9:smilielol5:

Minidriver (10lbs): -4.9, -1.5, +0.0+.5:tt1:

MissMom: -5lbs:wub:

PrtyAntOvrYt (11lbs): -2.0, -0.0, -2.0-2.4:tt1:

Shelbi (7lbs):

Well I gained .4 overnight. That is okay it all evens out. I lost -2 lbs which I am a little dissappointed with, but that is ok. I have already reached my Valentine's Challege I gave myself and besides I lost 4 lbs last week. That keeps me to an average of 3 a week. I increased my clalories a few too many days this week and Super Bowl was only part of the reason. I'm headed to the gym now. Great job everyone on their progress so far. We have one more week to go on this challenge. I am only about 8 lbs away from being halfway to goal! I can't wait to hit that spot.

I also cancelled my fill for yesterday. I am pretty great right now. As long as I keep making good food choices I'm hoping onderland will be right around the corner or me. I am about out of the 220's! I was 205 8 years ago when I graduated from nursing school. I can't wait to be there again...only long enough to wave goodbye as I keep losing!

Woohoo!!! I lost 2.9 pounds this week. My new fill has been amazing!

For example - yesterday I had my steel-cut oats about 8:30 in the morning. Then I had some meetings and such and didn't even think about food again until about 2:30 when I had some yogurt, a few slices of lunch meat and a half slice of cheese. I did my performance last night and was perfectly fine waiting to eat until I got home at eleven. I ate some 60 calorie progresso Soup and some yogurt and was perfectly full.

This is so awesome! It makes me realize how the band is supposed to actually work!!

:cursing::welldone2::):clap:;):clap:

Adorkable (8lbs): -2.0:smilielol5:

Amethystjade (15lbs): -7.0, -2.0, -4.0-2.0:welldone2: Reached Goal!!!

Bahotmomma (10lbs): -1:wub:

Bella (12lbs): -2.0, -0.0, +0.0-1.8-3.0:clap:

Deboregon (10lbs): -8.4, +5.0, +4.0-8.2+0.0:clap:

Jmegirl (10lbs): -1.8, -0.4, -1.2+1.0+0.0:clap:

Julieann (15lbs): -3.9, -3.1, -3.1, -4.0-2.0:welldone2:Reached Goal!!!

KayleighsMommy (15lbs): -2.0,-2.0, +0.0-1.0:tt1:

Lapdancer (20lbs): -1.04, -8.0, -4.02-3.0-3.0:welldone2:Reached Goal!!!

Lotzasunshine (13lbs): -4.0, -1.0, +0.0+0.0+1.0:clap:

Magaines (15lbs): -4.2, -2.0, +1.9-2.6:tt1:

Minidriver (10lbs): -4.9, -1.5, +0.0+.5-2.9:clap:

MissMom: -5lbs:wub:

PrtyAntOvrYt (11lbs): -2.0, -0.0, -2.0-2.4+2.0:clap:

Shelbi (7lbs):

Hey Losers!

I'm a gainer this time around! I am back on night shift and I always retain more Water weight when I work nights! It sucks! I hate it! BUT I am hoping once I get back in the groove, I'll be okay. I also got a second job working twice a week doing Telephone Triage - sooo life goes on!

I want to lose next week! Our final weigh in!

Anyone thinking of a new challenge for us? Julie wanna be our next moderator? Maybe St. Patrick's Day?

Bella, are you numbers right? I am so confused. Did I miss your weigh in last week? You lost 1.8 right?

Edited by PrtyAntOvrYt

Patty,

I love your wedding photo. I used to live in Orlando, and have been to WW several times. You look so hip!

THANKS!

Well all, I had quite the event this week. Ended up spending 2 nights in the hospital for severe nausea, vomiting, GI upset, etc. Got some kind of bad stomach bug. After 2nd day in, wondered if maybe it was my band, so I called Dr. K. He told me to have the order an upper GI series. They did it the next morning, and the radiology tech told me my band had slipped. It looked ok to me on the screen, kind of like photos we've seen on line, but I was nervous. I got discharged from the hospital, went home and called Dr. K's office. The staff told me he was at the surgery center. I drove there, and was lucky to catch Dr. K inbetween surgeries. He took a look at my films on CD right then, and said my band was fine. What a relief. So, a close call for me.

Well I am so sorry for your sickness this week. BUMMER. Must be close to a full moon because this week, for so many, was wrought with strangeness and upending events.

That your band is FINE does not surprise me.

It should not be surprising to us finding a difference in the awareness and level of knowledge related to our bandings with those who are in the field on a regular basis and those who do not have it as part of their regular practice. I'm very happy your outcome was successful and that you got to see Dr.K quickly.

In having all my back and spine problems over the past eight months, the variety of practioners I've seen has led me to believe strongly in seeking out facilities that have bariatric centers, for out patient services at every opportunity. I know I will be doing this. Going to Weston to the Cleveland Clinic for my spinal problem, and soon discovering they do Lap Banding was a relief. There was no EXPLANATION, no awkward fear that they may misread something. Every dept. I went to made note I had the banding..."did you have it done here?"....no, COLORADO!... I plan on doing that each chance I can and reading your post has reminded me of that resolve I made to myself.

Hi all,

I am weighing in for this week. Put me down for -3 this week.:cursing: I am out of the 190's!!!!! Weighed in at 189 this morning. I am two pounds away from 100 pds. :ohmy:

:):thumbup:;):thumbup: I'm crying.....

Must be menopause because I cry all the time now.

Sweet victory to you! Congratulations.

Okay friends... I HIT IT ! Valentines

Challenge of 20 lbs. I hit twenty lbs. today.

Put me down for three lbs. down.

285 now.

I am so hoping that we are able to see one another! What time do you have to be back at the airport? AND what time is your appt? I have to mapquest the court house to see how far I'll be from Dr K's office. I'm hoping to get out early! I heard that they usually release everyone by 4 or 5pm, I can drive really fast to see you before you leave! I'm so sad about that stupid jury duty! IF they wouldn't put out a bench warrant for my arrest, I'd just not go! BUT I do love my freedom and I'd hate to have to wear an orange suit and pick up trash along the highway! However, the mug shot would look much better than it would have a year ago! HA!

Just kidding everyone! I'd never even consider not going! I'm a law abiding citizen!

my appointment is at 2:45 and my plane leaves at 6:30.

I have a shuttle spot secured for 4:30-4:50.

Hope we meet up.

I have a super goofy idea for a challenge. We could do St. Paddy's day but call it Ain't Fatty's day. Hee hee. Dumb, I know.

I love it! Count me in!!!

Dee, you did forget but you already fixed it. Thanks. I know I won't be able to meet my goal but I would love to see a new challenge.

Oh! Good! I knew I had missed one for you, but I couldn't find it! Until today! You're doing great! Keep up the Losing!!!

my appointment is at 2:45 and my plane leaves at 6:30.

I have a shuttle spot secured for 4:30-4:50.

Hope we meet up.

So the shuttle will be picking you up at Dr. K's office at 4:30? I am almost positive I can make that! I'll call you! What time do you have to cancel the shuttle?

Patty,

I love your wedding photo. I used to live in Orlando, and have been to WW several times. You look so hip!

THANKS!

Well all, I had quite the event this week. Ended up spending 2 nights in the hospital for severe nausea, vomiting, GI upset, etc. Got some kind of bad stomach bug. After 2nd day in, wondered if maybe it was my band, so I called Dr. K. He told me to have the order an upper GI series. They did it the next morning, and the radiology tech told me my band had slipped. It looked ok to me on the screen, kind of like photos we've seen on line, but I was nervous. I got discharged from the hospital, went home and called Dr. K's office. The staff told me he was at the surgery center. I drove there, and was lucky to catch Dr. K inbetween surgeries. He took a look at my films on CD right then, and said my band was fine. What a relief. So, a close call for me.

Well I am so sorry for your sickness this week. BUMMER. Must be close to a full moon because this week, for so many, was wrought with strangeness and upending events.

That your band is FINE does not surprise me.

It should not be surprising to us finding a difference in the awareness and level of knowledge related to our bandings with those who are in the field on a regular basis and those who do not have it as part of their regular practice. I'm very happy your outcome was successful and that you got to see Dr.K quickly.

In having all my back and spine problems over the past eight months, the variety of practioners I've seen has led me to believe strongly in seeking out facilities that have bariatric centers, for out patient services at every opportunity. I know I will be doing this. Going to Weston to the Cleveland Clinic for my spinal problem, and soon discovering they do Lap Banding was a relief. There was no EXPLANATION, no awkward fear that they may misread something. Every dept. I went to made note I had the banding..."did you have it done here?"....no, COLORADO!... I plan on doing that each chance I can and reading your post has reminded me of that resolve I made to myself.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I'm crying.....

Must be menopause because I cry all the time now.

Sweet victory to you! Congratulations.

Okay friends... I HIT IT ! Valentines

Challenge of 20 lbs. I hit twenty lbs. today.

Put me down for three lbs. down.

285 now.

Wow! Girlfriend!!! You rock!

Listen Sister, I love your new approach! Posting your weight everyday is so brave and I am so proud of you!

I have been crying since getting my band! I think a lot of it has to do with new insights and HORMONES! When you lose weight your hormones get so wacky! Poor Natalie and Dr. K and Tom! I always end up crying in the office! Tom will say something nice to me and I'm crying like a baby!

Julie wanna be our next moderator? Maybe St. Patrick's Day?

Sure I would be happy to take a turn. After we finish this challenge we could do a 4 week St. Patrick's Day and then a 4 Week Easter Challenge. I think those numbers work out about like that. Is that long enough for a challenge or do you guys like them longer than that?

I will take the St. Patrick's Challenge. We finish up on Saturday so next week when you post for the week give us your new goal.

Sure I would be happy to take a turn. After we finish this challenge we could do a 4 week St. Patrick's Day and then a 4 Week Easter Challenge. I think those numbers work out about like that. Is that long enough for a challenge or do you guys like them longer than that?

I will take the St. Patrick's Challenge. We finish up on Saturday so next week when you post for the week give us your new goal.

Thanks!

Is 4 weeks long enough for everyone? Or should we skip St. Patty's and do an eight week Easter? I like the longer ones, but I'll do whatever everyone else wants!

I think 4 weeks at a time is fine.

Thanks for volunteering to be the record keeper.

I think 4 weeks at a time is fine.

Thanks for volunteering to be the record keeper.

That's not easy to say, "I think 4 weeks at a time is fine!" HA!