Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weekly scale challenge

Way to go ladies..keeping off the scale is definately a challenge but you al ldid it..Congrats Darcy on 4 pounds that is awesome!

See you all next Monday for Week #2

THanks Michelle!

Oh dear... you want me to be a good girl for another whole week?????? I'll give it a try!

Darcy

HI ...i WAS OUT OF TOWN FOR A FEW DAYS SO i DID NOT GET TO WEIGH IN ON MONDAY But I weighed today and the scales read 212.. So I am down 2 more lbs. YEA! I was scared about weighing because I ate more on my trip plus a few brownies.. So I am happy. >>>Thanks Janie

Michelle: I was busted again. I forgot that I was only supposed to weigh myself on Mondays. But again I weighed myself this morning since that is my WID for Fitday and Ediets.com along with my measurements as well. So, I am down to 252.5 lbs which is a total 43.5 lbs loss so far. And down 1.5 lbs from last weigh in last week.

OK Hand is sufficiently smacked.

Okay folks, weighed in today and was down another 2.6 lbs, so just a few ounces shy of 49 lbs down. Today is exactly 11.5 weeks. Thanks for all your support, I adore you all. Teresa

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

A Happy Dance for a great bunch of LOSERS!!!!

Darcy

I must confess to jumping on the scale several times a day. That probably won't stop until my weight loss slows down. I am totally amazed at the rate of loss I have had for 8 weeks now. I think it is starting to slow down, but still losing more than average. I will take every bit I can get!

When I am losing 2 lbs. a week I will stop hopping on the scale. Promise. :cool:

Hey I missed the first challange but I am in for the second. I will weigh in on monday. It will hopefully put me the mood for the LL Cool J concert that night...:)

I'm in on the scale challenge. I will start this Monday. I am a definite scale addict. I weigh myself more than once a day. I obsess over the scale. I should concentrate on non scale victories I think.

This looks like a fun thread :) I weighed myself on wednesday and I was 169 lbs.

:D

Weekly weigh-in.... 232. :) I wish I was feeling better so I could jump up and down for joy... but know that I am tickled with the continued loss! See y'all next Monday!

Darcy

I had a calorie and fat eating weekend. We celebrated two of our daughters birthdays. So I have had too much birthday cake and homemade ice cream this weekend and the scales showed it this morning. I am up one and a half pounds, but I am going to get off in a couple of days. I weighed 213.5. Last monday was 212. I was banded on 5-6-04 with a starting weight of 248. Best of luck to everyone...Janie

Stepped on the scale and I was up a pound 269... but then I put it away so I can't step on it untill monday. I told my husband I own a night of dishes without complant if I fail and can't hold out...:):D :D

Ok, see, this is why I can't do these once-a-week things. Last Wednesday through Saturday I was at 257, which for me was a huge victorious milestone. Then on Saturday evening I got my period and bang, this morning I'm at 260 again.

So the hell with weekly weighing. I'm sticking to my daily thing and taking the notches downward as they come. I don't mind plateaus because I can see daily what's happening. If I hadn't been weighing so often I'd have missed that milestone and still be thinking I'm stuck!

I like my way better. Or is that my weigh?

Hi folks,

Weighed this morning and my weekend free food fest didn't seem to slow me down. Told ya, it must have been all that walking... Down 3.2 lbs, total of 52 lbs in 12.5 weeks. Best of luck to all and until next week... Teresa