Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pic on the left was taken 6.2012 & the pic on the right was taken today 3.26.13. I was sleeved 9.20.13:-)

post-35290-13813664179621_thumb.jpg

stunning! lovely to see such successes.

TY. When I'm at a stall or feel like I'm not seeing the weight loss. I take pix & compare or I go through clothes . I try on my bigger clothes & the clothes I had put away never "really" thinking I'd ever wear them again. This is one of the best decisions I've made!!?

Wow! Awesome!

Wow !! You look great . I'm sure it feel good almost un real . What was your surgery weight and what's your current weight ?

HW:248

SW:233

CW:170

GW:130-135

HW:248

SW:233

CW:170

GW:130-135

Wow !! Those are my same numbers to the T !!! I wanna be like u when I get my surgery .. We have same HW and SW I'm currently 233 waiting on endoscopy to finally send ins papers and receive surgery date.. Sometimes it feels like its not going to happen . You look amazing . I don't even know you and I'm so happy for you . I know your free finally from the mental torture of being over weight. Please keep me posted def wanna see your pic when you hit your goal .. ;-)

Wow !! Those are my same numbers to the T !!! I wanna be like u when I get my surgery .. We have same HW and SW I'm currently 233 waiting on endoscopy to finally send ins papers and receive surgery date.. Sometimes it feels like its not going to happen . You look amazing . I don't even know you and I'm so happy for you . I know your free finally from the mental torture of being over weight. Please keep me posted def wanna see your pic when you hit your goal .. ;-)

Wow!!! Awe good luck to u & TY. I post fr/ time to time. Keep me posted w/ u as well. It will happen for u:-) I had a lot if physical pain prior to surgery & now just a lil in my back I believe fr/ my triple D boobs. Here's a face pic comparison.

post-35290-13813664185331_thumb.jpg

That's fantastic! I know you must feel pretty fabulous!

You look so healthy!

Thanks for posting this... In my own weird way, I feel this was posted just for me! LOL I've had a tough time today with my eating, weight loss and worrying I will be a failure. I've lost 20 lbs in the last 5 weeks. I know being 50 I can't compare my weight loss to a 23 year old... It's a fact it comes off slower. Thanks for posting. I've cried off and on all evening... Hoping I've not done this for naught

Thanks for posting this... In my own weird way' date=' I feel this was posted just for me! LOL I've had a tough time today with my eating, weight loss and worrying I will be a failure. I've lost 20 lbs in the last 5 weeks. I know being 50 I can't compare my weight loss to a 23 year old... It's a fact it comes off slower. Thanks for posting. I've cried off and on all evening... Hoping I've not done this for naught[/quote']

Mastiff mama ,

You shouldn't try to compare your numbers to others for the simple reason everyone is different. Your only 5 weeks post op you lost 20 pounds that's great how else could u lose 4 pds a week? Don't beat yourself up, maybe it's a little bit of everything after the surgery that may have you blue . You didn't do this for nothing and its working ! No more crying chin up positive and happy thoughts . Sending you some love xoxo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches