Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Was able to eat 2 hard shell tacos today... Is that considered a lot?

Oh I ain't scared. It was me. Loud and proud' date=' b*****s.

amymorrison29 on MyFitnessPal![/quote']

Well I guess you guys no longer have to pm me asking....

They stole that from me!

...and its much more meaningful coming from a woman!

Oh and I never said people don't like you. I said they're annoyed by some of your antics. I'm not sucking anyone's anything and I am not a little girl. I'm a 30 year old woman who said something polite about an issue privately, ie maturely, to avoid a scene. Clearly that was out of your league. I'll post the msg i sent to you publicly. It was full of truth and wasn't at all out of line. If anyone has a problem with it, then take your ball and go home.

amymorrison29 on MyFitnessPal!

Calm down big fat :P your going to bust a stitch

Go to hell, Laura. You're an immature, selfish, ignorant attention *****. I'm just the only one with the guts to say anything.

Go to hell' date=' Laura. You're an immature, selfish, ignorant attention *****. I'm just the only one with the guts to say anything.

I'm sensing that you may be a tad upset...

I'm sensing that you may be a tad upset...

I think that what you did was very cowardly and immature. I tried to handle a very valid issue I had with you privately, and you couldn't handle it. I know we all have issues which led us to overeating and needing this surgery, and maybe some of your have to to with growing up.

Go to hell' date=' Laura. You're an immature, selfish, ignorant attention *****. I'm just the only one with the guts to say anything.

O yes coz you talk for us all don't you well you know what I can put my own big girl panties on and you Don't speak for me I don't know Laura and really don't give a rats azz what she has to say but girl you have some real problems. Try to only talk for your self and not for me there girlie I for one thought it was kind of funny.

And the Internet is what were soccer moms and house wife's can feel like the big dog lmao.

I'm a state corrections officer at a med/max security men's prison and my son happens to play soccer. Where does that put me? In no ones mold, that's where. I put my life on he line everyday doing and seein things most people couldn't handle. You're one of the ones that should take that ball and get the hell out of here.

Now I'm I'm subscribing to the thread so you can have your little retarded moment on the Internet coz we all know how big ppl are on the Internet.

O yes coz you talk for us all don't you well you know what I can put my own big girl panties on and you Don't speak for me I don't know Laura and really don't give a rats azz what she has to say but girl you have some real problems. Try to only talk for your self and not for me there girlie I for one thought it was kind of funny.

Hey Smarty Pants. If you read he previous posts, you'd notice a mention of others who AGREE with me. If you dont, then good for you. Then you don't apply. Open your eyes and ears before you get into something hat has nothing to do with you.

I'm a state corrections officer at a med/max security men's prison and my son happens to play soccer. Where does that put me? In no ones mold' date=' that's where. I put my life on he line everyday doing and seein things most people couldn't handle. You're one of the ones that should take that ball and get the hell out of here.

Little girl I would eat you a live in the real world lmao Take your little State corrections officer desk job and sit on it.

Little girl I would eat you a live in the real world lmao Take your little State corrections officer desk job and sit on it.

Wow. You're nuts. I'm gonna go eat some pudding now. You just go be nuts.

But I wouldn't recommend eating me alive. That kind of impulse is probably what got you to this surgery to begin with. Jeez.