Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January sleevers......what's your weight loss so far?

Last posted June 22nd, now only 3 pounds from goal. Hope to get there by January19....! 3 year surgaversary. Now theres some slow losing! I'll take it.

Last posted June 22nd, now only 3 pounds from goal. Hope to get there by January19....! 3 year surgaversary. Now theres some slow losing! I'll take it.

I'll post my weight tomorrow. Just want to tell you all that you are doing great!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I'll post my weight tomorrow. Just want to tell you all that you are doing great!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

You are doing great as well!

You are doing great as well!

New pic 8months out at 191 surgery weight 285
ure doing an amazing job! Did u workout a lot? What did u find to be most beneficial? I was sleeved 9/25 and I'm ready to go hard and work out but I still have the healing thing going on. I'm worried I'll miss my window of opportunity lol

Started 299 now 177 goal 185 8 pounds under 8 months out 12 pounds to normal bmi I'm in a size 10 m tops 122 pounds down

post-23216-13838396062488_thumb.jpg

post-23216-13838396063472_thumb.jpg

Oct. 17th will be one year since my first surgeon appointment. Today I weigh 175 lbs and I am 16 lbs from my goal wt of 159 lbs!!!

Finally made it to ONEDERLAND !!!! Surgery date 1/28/13 start weight= 308 day of surgery=285 today 197 !!!! Goal weight = 180ish email me at hellokerry@live.com for any questions etc
hi we have the same surgery date! My sw 242 today I'm 158. My goal weight is 140

Started at 300lbs at my surgery date of 1/21/2013 (no presurgical diet). I've lost 72.5 so far and have plateaus around 227.5 for months now. I'm a 6'1" guy and my lean body weight is 170lbs. My goal was 225 but I just can't seem to get there despite tracking all calories and hitting the gym 5 times a week (run a 5k 3 days a week and lift 5 days a week). My caloric intake is ~1800 calories per day with lots of Protein and low carbs. I've been a lifter for years now and like the way I look with more muscle so I've been upping my lifting routine lately (I lost a lot of strength since the surgery). I doubt I'll ever be under 200lbs and I can't get any answers from my doctor about what my weight should be. They shrug and say that normal bmi for my height is around 170-180lbs.. But obviously that isn't happening with a lean body weight of 170. So I'm just going to keep on doing what I've been doing... Limit intake and keep up the working out. On the positive side, I feel great, look a ton better, and fit into size 35 jeans! Still, I see a lot of other people who were my starting weight (especially women) who have lost much, much more. I know I can't compare but it is hard not to.

Regardless, getting the sleeve was my best decision ever. I feel 100% normal, have no side effects, and am no longer viewed as the fat dude in the office, and am much healthier for myself and my family.

Started at 300lbs at my surgery date of 1/21/2013 (no presurgical diet). I've lost 72.5 so far and have plateaus around 227.5 for months now. I'm a 6'1" guy and my lean body weight is 170lbs. My goal was 225 but I just can't seem to get there despite tracking all calories and hitting the gym 5 times a week (run a 5k 3 days a week and lift 5 days a week). My caloric intake is ~1800 calories per day with lots of Protein and low carbs. I've been a lifter for years now and like the way I look with more muscle so I've been upping my lifting routine lately (I lost a lot of strength since the surgery). I doubt I'll ever be under 200lbs and I can't get any answers from my doctor about what my weight should be. They shrug and say that normal bmi for my height is around 170-180lbs.. But obviously that isn't happening with a lean body weight of 170. So I'm just going to keep on doing what I've been doing... Limit intake and keep up the working out. On the positive side' date=' I feel great, look a ton better, and fit into size 35 jeans! Still, I see a lot of other people who were my starting weight (especially women) who have lost much, much more. I know I can't compare but it is hard not to. Regardless, getting the sleeve was my best decision ever. I feel 100% normal, have no side effects, and am no longer viewed as the fat dude in the office, and am much healthier for myself and my family.[/quote'] we have the same surgery date my starting weight was 299 and I didn't have a ore diet either .. Well congrats to you ,, your doing great

Zosa..muscle weighs more than fat...just keep that in mind...

Eboni! You look fantastic! Congrats everyone:) it's hard to believe how fast this year has gone by. We are more than 3/4 of the way to a year already and it hasn't been an easy road but we did it! Life changing. I feel amazing and am completely satisfied with my weight loss to date. It's slow weight loss now but that's ok..no hurry!

Anyone considering plastic surgery in the future.