Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im having major cravings! Im starting to get discouraged i feel like' date='this,surgery isnt gonna,work for me because im gonna,give in to these,cravings..!!:( im a,week post op tomorrow[/quote']

Hi I was sleeved on 3/4 and the first week Is the worst. All the commercials are very painful to watch. If I could guess from my experience u are dealing with head cravings. Hold out a little while longer because ur sleeve is still swollen and not healed. Three weeks out and I'm not having any cravings and I can sit in front of someone having a burger and be fine with it. I couldn't do that the first week. So it does get better. We r here for u :-)

I had the sleeve done 3/5/2013 and today is the first day that I am noticing any problems. I'm getting light headed and dizzy as well as feeling nauseated. Kind of scared that I was fine and now experiencing these discomforts. Anyone else having this issue?

I was sleeved the 6th and was fine for a while but then I started having that problem for a few days and found that i wasn't getting enough Protein and/ or Water. Once i upped the intake of both of those the feeling subsided and now is gone.

I'm day 4 and I just can't wait to be able to get in some Protein. I'm on Clear Liquids currently and I am hoping I don't start getting nauseous. I hate nausea. Head hunger comes and goes but hasnt been unbearable. I think he vomiting in the hospital scared me into not even thinking about going fwd before I'm ready.

Days 4, 5, and 6 were tough. I thought I was going to starve which is funny to me now. I'm far from that, lol. It got so much easier after making it through those days. Try to get some Protein in. It helps. Good luck to you!!

Thank you so much for the encouragement Bamagirl32. I hope and pray day #7 (tomorrow) is better. I just don't understand being so hungry.

Thank you so much for the encouragement Bamagirl32. I hope and pray day #7 (tomorrow) is better. I just don't understand being so hungry.

Also Bamagirl 32 I am getting in between 52-90 g of Protein, increasing more and more everyday.

I'm day 4 and I just can't wait to be able to get in some Protein. I'm on clear liquids currently and I am hoping I don't start getting nauseous. I hate nausea. Head hunger comes and goes but hasnt been unbearable. I think he vomiting in the hospital scared me into not even thinking about going fwd before I'm ready.

Are you able to have Protein Drinks such as Isopure? That stuff is amazing. 40 grams of protein in a 20oz bottle!

Oksleever,

I asked the other day and in this practice they do a complete blood chemistry, which includes liver function test and kidney function test, cholesterol, triglycerides, blood sugar, coagulation labs with INR and CBC.

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I've yet to get all my Protein in. Doing great with getting enough liquids though so I'm calling it a win!

Actually made a road trip yesterday and drove myself home today.

What's been an unpleasant dose of reality is the realization of just how much I actually ate simply because of stress or boredom. I'm mortified.

I have felt like this also, especially when I had all the head hunger. I was "mourning food" but it gets better. Just hang in there and keep your eye on the prize.

Hey sunshine' date=' where did you get the dessert Protein? I'm totally saving that recipe.[/quote']

I got the Lean Dessert Protein along with nectar choc truffle, nectar caribbean cooler(i mixed w/ Water, a tsp of coconut oil, ice, splash of tropical punch Water flavor inhancer fm Target to make a fruity awesome shake tonight), Isopure unflavored 0 carbs, powdered vit & mins to add to shakes, Dymatize Elite whey isolate cafe mocha all at Vitamin shop. after you make your first purchase they end up sending you a 20 percent discount for your next 1 and then I got another after that too. All taste fabulous! add peppermint extract to the vanilla to make a shamrock shake or to the chocolate truffle to make a Girl Scout thin mint shake!

I'm 5 days post op and starting yesterday (I posted about it but it's gotten worse) I have been having this burning pain right next to an incision next to my belly button. It's especially bad when in the process of standing up or even slightly leaning forward. But if I lay flat or stand tall n put my hands on my hips (I look sooo idiotic lol) it's goes away. I called doc and left message but wondering if anyone else knows or has this?? Taking pain meds but find it odd that this JUST started. :( feeling like pop

I had the same pain, left side next to your belly button,burning pain. I am 12 days out and it is now gone.

I got the Lean Dessert Protein along with nectar choc truffle' date=' nectar caribbean cooler(i mixed w/ Water, a tsp of coconut oil, ice, splash of tropical punch Water flavor inhancer fm Target to make a fruity awesome shake tonight), Isopure unflavored 0 carbs, powdered vit & mins to add to shakes, Dymatize Elite whey isolate cafe mocha all at Vitamin shop. after you make your first purchase they end up sending you a 20 percent discount for your next 1 and then I got another after that too. All taste fabulous! add peppermint extract to the vanilla to make a shamrock shake or to the chocolate truffle to make a Girl Scout thin mint shake![/quote']

Oh man. Shammy shakes and thin mints. You done did it now!

Gladiator Protein Powder from smoothie King. 1 serving = 180 cal,45 grams Protein and 2 carbs. chocolate flavor, I mix it with unsweetened almond milk, Splenda, Decaf Nescafé it is really pretty tasty and it is 45 grams protein. I mix it all in the blender with a little ice.

New Whey Liquid Protein shots. 3.8 oz, 0 carbs, 0 sugar, 42 grams of Protein. Never had an issue getting all my protein in thanks to these. Not the best tasting thing, but it only takes 3 gulps. I can't focus on how things taste, that's how I got to be 350 lbs.