Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For My April Sleevers

Send me a Facebook invite. Diana.schraub@yahoo.com

triplejntubby@yahoo.com

Added you both

Added you both

I didnt get it my fb name is

Beatrice Ationette

Beatrice Ationette

I requested Khloe as a friend from my Facebook page.

Beatrice Ationette

I just sent you a friend request. My name is Khloé T.

Me too.

My name is Rachel Seelbach

That is such a great idea! I haven't got my official surg date yet but I am really hoping its in April!

Just sent you a request. :)

Did you guys have to diet for 6 months with ur doctor? Just read that a lot of other people had to do that. I hope I don't have to do that.

I am so excited to do this surgery! I want to do it tomorrow! I can not wait to get this weight off of me. I have always believed there is a skinny goddess trapped inside me somewhere trying to get out. I want to wear a bikini! I want to wear short shorts! And high heels! And live my life! Don't want to wait forever to start this process. Ready to do this now.

Did you guys have to diet for 6 months with ur doctor? Just read that a lot of other people had to do that. I hope I don't have to do that.

My insurance didn't require it. All I had to do was an appt w/ a nutritionist, a psych evaluation, and have medical clearance from my pcp. I started my journey on February 1st, completed all my requirements the following week, submitted to insurance on February 11th, and had my insurance approval on February 18th. It just depends on the terms of your insurance policy. Who is your insurance through? Mine is BCBS of CA.

Mine is BCBS of Georgia

Have you had an appt w/ a surgeon yet? They should be able to tell you what your insurance requires. Or you could contact your insurance directly. :)

No not yet. I went to the two hour seminar on gastric sleeve surgery that is required. I am waiting for them to call me for my appt. I have filled out all the paper work. Set up the pschy evaluation appt. another guy at my husband's work did this process he said they call u within 2 weeks and 2 weeks later they did his surgery. He didn't have to do any regulated diet. He has the same ins as me. So I am really hoping to get in soon. I live in Topeka Kansas.