Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Pics

attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1437097644.750733.jpgattachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1437097730.508240.jpg

I had my surgery 2 year ago in August. I was 320 lbs and couldn't run a half mile. I just competed in my first triathlon and have raced in 3 half marathons. I can't believe how far I have come.

I did this for my kids and now they want to compete in triathlons. I am a proud dad.

OMG!! You look great. What do you weigh now ? Well done you look amazing.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1437097644.750733.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByBariatricPal1437097730.508240.jpg

I had my surgery 2 year ago in August. I was 320 lbs and couldn't run a half mile. I just competed in my first triathlon and have raced in 3 half marathons. I can't believe how far I have come.

I did this for my kids and now they want to compete in triathlons. I am a proud dad.

OMG!! You look great. What do you weigh now ? Well done you look amazing.

Thank you! I got down to 158 before I started lifting weights. Now i am around 168, but most of the weight gain has been muscle. I feel a million times better.

I am same start weight, same height, same age and I never thought 128 was possible!!!! What advice do you have? How long did it take?? :-)

I am down 120 lbs so far and my arms are horrible! My arms have always been large, I workout with a trainer three days a week...has anyone had surgery after they hit their goal weight? Is the only surgery for your arms the one that slices you from elbow up? I really don't want that scar but I don't want all this extra skin either... Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Everyone here looks FABULOUS! Looking forward to sharing pics one day soon. :D

I can't really take much credit. I've had complications and a stricture for months now.

I've lost all the weight due mostly to this.

I just hope things will soon get better so I can finally enjoy exercise and healthy foods.

It is very possible to lose as much as I have in a healthy way however and you should set your goal weight at where you really want to be and not underestimate the power of this surgery!!

Little over 3 months. post-248865-14377439129266_thumb.jpg

I have posted to this before-

But I'm just so flipping happy!

50kg down as of YESTERSAY!

I had surgery in feb 15 and now july 15:)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Kristy x attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1437787045.950991.jpg

WOW!!! You look amazing.

I have posted to this before-

But I'm just so flipping happy!

50kg down as of YESTERSAY!

I had surgery in feb 15 and now july 15:)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Kristy x attachicon.gif ImageUploadedByBariatricPal1437787045.950991.jpg

you look great!! Tell us your secrets!

Honestly- been doing everything like dr said- I don't eat until full and eating really slowly.

Also I work at a colon hydrotherapy clinic (in Australia) - has helped me clean out years of build up and allowing my body to 'start fresh' if that makes sense :)

Started to become really active in my life - ️doing more active things I enjoy rather then 'exercise' :)

Hope that helps and thank you both:)

I'm 6 weeks post op today and I've lost 70 lbs. I started at 338 and weigh 268 today. I don't like the Protein Shakes because I'm allergic to whey and other milk products, but I can eat sausage, eggs, bacon, hamburger patties, pork chops, and almost every kind of meat. I drink only Water and Powerade Zero and I feel really good. I exercised in the beginning, but my stomach problems caused me to get too weak, along with the inability to drink the shakes. My blood pressure is now normal. Two years ago I weighed 440+ lbs. I am so happy that I did have the sleeve. I would do it over again in a heartbeat. Here are some pics in progressionpost-257341-1437798718632_thumb.jpg post-257341-14377987434589_thumb.jpg post-257341-1437798765371_thumb.jpg post-257341-14377987883693_thumb.jpg. I hope to lose at least 70 more lbs. in the next 10-11 months.

Edited by fizeasy86

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0496.JPG

Here's my before and after. Started at 231.8, weighed in yesterday (a bit dehydrated after a long road trip) at 139.8. Have gone from wearing jeans in a tight size 16, to anywhere from a size 4 to 10 depending on brand.

Edited by butterfyeffect